Pt 2

I hope if you're reading this you enjoy it so far!

I get back home and place my backpack down on the floor and start the shower. I get undressed and hop in. I didn't realize I was still smiling at first and when I did I tried to stop but couldn't. I finish showering and I hop out and get into a big t-shirt and my underwear. I do my skincare and head back into my room. On the way to my room I see my sister.
"Hey how was the concert?" I ask her. She ignores me for a few seconds and finally responds.
"It was fine but we weren't close enough for them to notice me. How annoying is that??" She asks me.
"Wow sounds tragic I'm so sorry you had to go through that." I tell her laughing
"Whatever it was still a better time than what you did tonight" she tells me and I walk back into my room for the night.
I plop onto my bed and turn my tv on. I'm beginning to feel tired but still excited about what went on just an hour ago. Right when I think about it my phone buzzes and my heart stops like it did when I first saw Tom. I grab my phone and see he has sent me 2 messages. The first message said:
"I wish you came with me" and I smile reading it
The second message says:
"Come out I want to see you again"
My heart is beating fast and I message him back
"I'm already in my pjs I can't come out right now unfortunately"
The truth is if I really wanted to I could go out again because it's not like my family pays attention to me anyways but I don't want to go out with wet hair, no makeup, and only in a t-shirt. Before I can even think my phone buzzes again.
"Well when can I see you again?"
I respond
"Whenever you want to but I just showered and look a mess right now"
"I doubt you could ever look a mess y/n only if I made you look that way after a long night"
I am now even more nervous than I had been before. All I'm thinking about is how to respond. Does he just see me as a girl to hook up with? Was he just planning on sleeping with me right away? My mind is going a million different directions when my phone buzzes again.
"How long would it take you to get ready?" He asks
I snap back to reality after that message. It's not like I don't want to hook up with him I'm just not comfortable right away with people.
I text him back
"Do you really want me to come out right now? It's 1:30 AM lol"
This time he responded again very swiftly
"Yes I really want to see you I can't think about anything else right now"
My stomach is filled with butterflies. I can't believe I'm even considering going out again for some random guy I bumped into an hour ago. I want to go though.
I text him back
"Are you still at the club? I've never been inside I don't know if they'll let me in and I don't even know what to wear"
I get up and run into the bathroom and start to put some makeup on as quickly as I can when he responds again
"Yeah we are still here. Just put on anything im sure you'll look good and don't worry you won't have a problem getting in with me"
I smile again and tell him that I am getting ready now. He tells me to text him when im on the way with a heart emoji. I put mascara and lashes on and do the rest of my makeup faster than I ever have before and honestly it doesn't look that bad. After I finish my makeup I run into my room and look through my closet. What do I wear? What do people in clubs wear?? I think back to the early mornings when I see girls leaving that club and they usually have their makeup all messed up in short dresses carrying their heels and walking barefoot looking a mess. I hope I don't end up looking like that. I grab one of the only dresses I have which is a short black dress. It's pretty tight so I don't wear it often because I overthink it. I put on silver jewelry and grab a pair of silver heels too. Before I leave I put some lipgloss and perfume on and I text Tom again.
"Hey I'm ready to go I should be there in like 10 minutes"
He replied immediately
"Good I was worried you were ditching me I'll wait outside for you"
"I would never ditch you! Im on the way now"
I walk past my sister and parents room and they are all asleep and I walk out the front door quietly. I can't believe I'm doing this right now. The closer I get the more nervous I become. Do I look okay? Is this too much? Is he going to like how I look? All these questions are going through my mind. I see the club from where I am now and I take a deep breath. I text Tom again and tell him I'm almost there and he tells me he's waiting outside. I see the line of people outside the club and I begin to get nervous I won't be able to get in. As I get closer I see his back facing my direction and I take another deep breath as I get closer and closer to him. All I hear is my heels on the pavement and the music from inside. I get right behind him and tap him on the shoulder.
"Hi" I said shyly tucking my hair behind my ear.
He turns around and his eyes get wide.
"Wow hi y/n you look amazing" he says looking me up and down.
I smile at him and then look down to the ground.
"Is this too much? I wasn't sure what to wear"
I tell him nervously.
"No it's perfect you look perfect y/n" he stares at me and I stare back. "Let's go in y/n" he reaches his hand out and I grab it. We smile at each other and begin to walk towards the bouncer. I look over at the line of people and they are all staring at us. Some girls look upset and others just keep looking on at us.
I whisper to Tom "hey why are all these people looking at us?"
He looks up at them for a second and laughs a bit "they're looking at you y/n"
My eyes widen and I feel my heart beating quickly so I look down and just follow his lead. I was confused at why they would look at me when everyone looked nice. Was it my outfit? Was it because I don't look 21? I wasn't sure but just wanted to get inside away from it. We get up to the bouncer and he unhooks the velvet rope for us without us having to show ID or say a word.
The bouncer says "have fun Tom" and he thanks him and we walk in
I was going to ask him how we got in so easily but I was immediately taken aback by all the people and lights and music.
"Wow this is a lot" I laugh while looking around taking it all in.
"Follow me to our table" he smiles and guides me still holding on tight to my hand.
We begin to walk through a big crowd of people dancing with drinks in their hands all lost in the music. A few people look at us as we walk through but I'm more focused on following his lead through the large group of people. We get to the side of the club and are met with another bouncer standing in front of another velvet rope. There are only the three other boys in the area being guarded behind the bouncer. The man unhooks the rope and nods his head at Tom and let's us back in.
"Look who it is again" one of the boys says
"Finally Tom wouldn't stop looking down at his phone talking to you" another one adds
I look over at him and he looks embarrassed and shakes his head. He pulls out one of the chairs for me and I sit down.
"Do you want a drink y/n?" Tom asks me and I pause for a second. I've never been drunk before only tipsy at a sleepover a year ago but I'm still super nervous so I agree to it. Tom signals to someone and they come over and ask what I want to drink. I pause again because I don't know what to get I've never done this before.
"Um I'll just have whatever he's having" I tell them and Tom smiles at me
I look around again and this place is really nice. I look all around the place before my eyes lock back to Tom.
"How did you get to be in the VIP section of the club?" I had to kind of yell into his ear because it was so loud
"We are all in a band. We played down the street earlier" he gets close to me and says into my ear.
Oh my gosh now I'm connecting the dots. He was playing in the arena. This is who my sister went to go see. This is why everyone was looking at us. This is how we got into the club so easily. Before I could ask him anything else about it the server came back with my drink and I thanked them. I took a sip and it was strong and I couldn't help but make a face when I tasted it. He laughed at me and I smiled back.
"Is it good y/n?" He asked me
"Yeah it is it's just strong" I told him blushing
I went to take another sip when one of the other boys at the table said
"Wait let's cheers. Cheers to a great show and a great tour so far"
They all raised their glasses and looked over at me so I raised my glass too.
"Cheers" we all said and then all took a sip of our drink.
I could tell Tom was already a little drunk so I wanted to try and catch up. I figure the faster I get it down the easier it will get to drink so I basically chugged my whole drink down. I slammed the drink down on the table and still made a face because of how quickly I drank it and how it tasted. All the boys laughed and gave a nod of approval. I looked over at Tom and he just smiled looking at my lips and then back to my eyes and then to my lips again. The energy between us shifted and I wondered if he was going to kiss me so I just did the same thing. I looked at his lips and then his eyes and then back to his lips. He started to get closer to me. Right when that was happening the server came back and interrupted us.
"Miss would you like another drink?" They asked me
My attention snapped back to where I was and I looked at the waiter. I was about to respond when Tom said
"If her drink is empty just bring a new one please when she's done she will tell you to stop thank you."
I was shocked but thankful that he answered for me. Within the minute another drink was on the table for me. As I kept drinking it it got easier and easier to drink.
"Do you want to dance y/n?" Tom asked me standing up.
I'm not a huge dancer but the atmosphere and the drinks made me feel like it was the right time to dance. I take another sip and stand up. This time I grab his hand and lead him into the dance floor. I turn around and smile and he is just staring at my body and back at my face. At this point I wasn't even feeling self conscious about my body I just wanted to be close to him. We get down to the dance floor and I start dancing while he gets behind me. Our bodies move to the rhythm in sync and it feels so right. He begins to move his hands all around my waist as I feel him breathing down my neck. As the song finishes he grabs my hand and spins me around quickly and now my hands are around his neck and our bodies are pressed up against each other. Even in my heels I had to look up at him and he was looking down at me. We didn't say anything but we talked with our eyes. I could feel he wanted to kiss me again. I looked at his lips and he looked at mine and he finally pressed his lips against mine. It was soft but firm and our lips fit together like two puzzle pieces. After he kissed me I pulled my lips away and just looked at him and smiled again. This time I stood up on my tippy toes and went in for another kiss. Another song came on but our lips were still locked together. He had one hand on the back of my neck and one on my lower back as we kissed. I didn't want it to end.

Hope you enjoyed pt 2 more is coming soon! What will happen next???