Pt 12

Ooooo the story is getting good let's get into it!

We woke up at about 8 in the morning but just laid in bed together until 8:30. Tom called for room service and got us breakfast. We ate in the kitchen. We fed each other every once and a while and it was really cute. He accidentally got whipped cream on my face when he went to put some of his waffle in my mouth and I think he laughed for at least a minute and a half. I just sat there trying not to laugh but couldn't help myself because he was laughing so hard. Finally he got up from his seat and wiped it off my face with his finger and licked it off. I could've got it off myself but I was laughing to hard at that point. It was really cute. He sat back down and we finished our food. I thanked him for breakfast and gave him a kiss. I got up and went into the bathroom and brushed my hair and then brushed my teeth. I walked out and started helping Tom pack his things up. I saw he was just throwing his stuff in his suitcase.
"No no no let me fold that for you. It will make it easier to close." I told him smiling grabbing things out and folding.
"You're so smart y/n that's one of the many reasons why I like you so much." He says smiling picking things off the floor.
I just smile and start folding his clothes up and stacking them on the bed before I place them back in the suitcase. He watches me while he stands next to me. He finished picking everything up on the floor and walked into the bathroom. I just continued what I was doing smiling because I didn't imagine myself folding a man's clothes so soon in my life. It made me laugh to myself. I finished folding and placed everything strategically in the suitcase so it would all fit nicely. He grabs his things that were in the bathroom and puts them onto of the clothes in the suitcase. He closes up the suitcase and it zips up easily.
"Huh" he says puzzled at the suitcase.
"What?" I say to him.
"It's never closed that easy before I usually have to sit on it to close it." He says smiling and I just laugh at him.
Now it's 10 o'clock and I know we have to leave soon. I'm getting nervous. I grab my own bag and put my things in it. When I'm done I put my bag on the bed next to Toms stuff.
"Are you ready to go to your house y/n?" He says to me from across the bed.
"Yeah but I'm nervous. I just keep reminding myself in a few hours we will be on the road together." I tell him.
He walks across the bed to get on my side and holds me close. He kisses me on top of my head. He pulls away and sits down in front of me on the bed. He wraps his hands around my waist and looks up at me.
    "Y/n I don't know how it's going to go but I'm always going to be here for you. I know it's not going to be an easy conversation to have with your family but I want you to know I think you're making the right choice coming with me. Maybe that's selfish to say but I truly just want to give you the world. Everything is going to work out fine." He says to me with a more serious look on his face.
   All I can do is thank him and give him a kiss because he's right it's not going to be an easy conversation but I know it's going to be worth it in the end. He stands up and now instead of him looking up at me I'm looking up at him. He smiles and grabs our bags and we head downstairs to the lobby. We walk outside and he puts his suitcase in the tour bus that's sitting in the back hotel parking lot. He's still holding my bag and reaches for my hand and we begin holding hands. We start walking towards the car.
"You know I can hold my own bag right?" I say giggling a bit
    "Yeah I know you can y/n but you don't have to" he says back
   We get into the car and now my heart is beating really fast. I start nervously tapping my foot on the ground and Tom notices and places his hand on the top of my leg and I stop. It's the same driver from when I got dropped off last time so he remembers where to go. We start driving and every block we pass my heart starts to beat a little faster. After a few minutes we pull in front of my house and the car stops. I take a deep breath but my stomach is in knots and my hands get sweaty. Tom looks over at me.
    "Good luck in there baby. Just grab what you need and tell them as much or as little as you want. You'll be okay and if you're not just text me and I'll come in." He tells me and I nod. He gives me a kiss and smiles at me.
   I open the car door and start walking up the sidewalk and then up the stairs to my house. I take a deep breath before opening the door. When I exhale I open the front door. My parents are sitting on the couch together and look up at me when I walk in.
"Well look who's home." My dad says in a condescending tone.
"Yeah look who it is. Your sister has been telling us you're out and about with some kid from a band. Just leaving for days with someone you just met." My mom says in the same tone as my dad.
"Well he's not just some kid but hello nice to see you too." I said to them and my mom cuts me off.
"What do you think you're doing going out being some groopie coming back into this house with hickeys all over your neck? Have you lost your mind? I know you're not the sharpest tool in the box but I mean really?" She yells out at me.
"It's not like that at all. why are you getting so upset with me? You're not even giving me the chance to talk!" I yell back at her.
   Just as the yelling starts my sister comes out of her room with a smile as she watched my parents gang up on me.
"You're not allowed to see that boy anymore y/n." My dad speaks up and a bigger smile appears on my sisters face while she crosses her arms.
"First of all you can't make those choices for me anymore I'm an adult. Second of all you don't even know this guy and you're gonna tell me I can't see him anymore? No that's not how this is going to go." I say angrily and my dad gets up from his seat and into my face.
"You want to keep seeing him? Fine that's your choice but you're not welcome in this house anymore. You're embarrassing us and I won't have that." My dad says loudly trying to intimidate me by getting in my face.
"Well that's perfect because I'm leaving! You don't have to worry about me embarrassing you if I'm no where near you." I say walking away quickly into my room frantically grabbing things.
Down the hall I hear my mother yell at me still.
"Don't you just walk away from us when we are talking to you? What has gotten into you?" She yells at me while I'm just throwing whatever I can into a suitcase.
   I don't respond because anything I say at this point will just go in one ear and right out the other so I tune her yelling out. I walk into the bathroom past her and grab my things and bring them back past her into my room to put it in my suitcase.
"Where do you think you're going?" She asks me and I pause for a second and think. Then I decide to take a more calm approach because they don't hear my yelling.
"You guys just told me if I want to see him I'm not welcome here. So I'm leaving. I'm going with him. I'm not going to stay somewhere where I don't feel listened to or welcomed. This is the most you've talked to me in months. And all it's been is yelling. I can't stay here with that anymore. I deserve better than that." I tell her and her face changes a bit.
I just stare at her for another second and then continue packing. My mom just stands in silence as I grab more things and close my suitcase up. My sister is standing in the doorframe.
"Well if you're just going to let her leave then I'm going to take whatever she leaves behind. She can't take everything she owns with her." My sister says with a smile and I just give her a confused look and take my suitcase off my bed.
"Take whatever you want I don't care anymore." I say to her as I walk past and her face drops. She still follows behind me for a bit and then stops and stares out the door.
"Wait is he outside our house right now?" She says perking up.
I turn to look out the door and Tom is standing outside the car. I turn back and look at my sister and she is fixing her hair in front of the mirror and runs past me to get out the door first. I just let her walk past because I'm not going to fight her getting out the door. She slams the door in my face and all I hear is her high pitched voice.
"Hi Tom!!! I love you so much your band is like so good." I hear her say as I open the door.
I see Tom give her a fake half smile and nod and I just walk right past her and up to him.
"Let's go." I say in a rushed tone and he grabs my suitcase and puts it in the trunk and grabs my hand. He opens the car door for me.
"But wait!!! Tom!! Tom?" I hear her say as he shuts the door.
I'm glad I'm back in the car with him away from them but I'm sad at how that went. I didn't think it would go good but I didn't expect it to go that bad. Tom tells the driver to take us back to the hotel and we start driving. We sit in silence for a few minutes because I had nothing to say after that. Tom finally speaks up.
"Your sister is...interesting" he says and that makes me smile a little.
"Yeah she's something. I'm sorry for being quiet it just did not go good at all. They kinda kicked me out for good." I said in a sadder tone.
Tom just held my hand and looked at me.
"I'm really sorry that happened. When I heard the yelling I got out of the car but didn't want to walk in and make it worse but I was ready to if it got worse. Just know that you'll always have a place with me and it's going to be okay. I promise."

Well looks like things didn't go well at y/n house but at least she's back with Tom. Next part coming soon love ya