Pt 5

Sorry for the delay everyone I'm sick😭 hope you're enjoying the story! MATURE AUDIENCE!!

As I get in between his legs he wraps his hands around his length and begins to stroke it and I can't help but bite my lip as we look at each other. He moves his hand away and I go down on him. I run my tongue from the base to the top making him moan out.
"Fuck y/n I've wanted this since I first saw you" he moaned his head falling back onto the bed.
I start going faster and faster. I'm not nervous anymore because the way he's reacting let's me know I'm doing a good job. He wraps his hands around my hair and guides my head up and down. We make eye contact again and he has a lustful look in his eyes as he grins at me.
"Y/n you're doing so good baby don't stop" he grunts out to me.
When he says this I get excited and keep going. After a few more minutes of this he releases himself into my mouth. I keep sucking for another minute just seeing him fill up with pleasure. I pull away and sit on the end of the bed on my knees. He looks down at me breathing heavily and smiles.
"Are you sure you've never done that before?" He asks me giving a half grin.
"No but I'd like to do that to you more often" I tell him.
I slowly get up off my knees and his eyes follow me as I stand up. He grabs my hand and pulls me back onto the bed. Now we are face to face again. He turns his body towards me again and gives me another kiss as his hand gently runs across the side of my body. He pulls away and looks into my eyes which gives me butterflies.
"I've never met anyone like you y/n. I've been all around the world and met thousands of girls but none of them compare to you y/n. I don't know what it is about you y/n but you're not like anyone I've ever met." He says to me.
"Is that what you say to every girl you bring up to your hotel room Tom?" Teasing him a little bit
"No just you y/n and only you" he says kissing me again.
He rolls on top of me and kisses my neck again.
"Are you sure you want to do this y/n?" He asks me.
"Yes but start gentle please" I tell him
He kisses my forehead and promises to take his time. I get nervous again because he's a lot bigger than I imagined. He pulls my legs up and positioned them so my ankles were around his neck. He teased me by running the tip along the outside of me. I start moaning just from that and I can see the excitement on his face.
"Are you ready y/n?" He asks me
I tense up a little because of my nerves.
"I'm ready" I tell him taking a deep breath.
He slowly slips the tip in and let's out a moan. My body tenses up even more because it hurts a bit.
"Relax baby I don't want to hurt you" he says looking into my eyes.
I try to relax my body as much as I can but it's not used to something so big being inside it. When he feels me relax he slides in almost all the way. It still hurts but in a good kind of way. He slowly begins to move back and forth.
"Y/n I know it hurts a little but I have to move a bit faster" he tells me
"It's okay Tom go faster" I tell him softly.
He grins at me and starts to rock back and forth picking up his speed each time. The pain is starting to be overtaken by pleasure. It feels really good. He looks so good doing it too.
"Fuck y/n you're so tight" he groans out and closes his eyes while he trusts harder and harder.
My moans get louder and louder and I tell him how good he feels. He looked down at me and bit his lip and when he did that I felt that same wave of pleasure roll over my body as it did when he went down on me. My eyes begin to roll back and my body tenses up. He feels this and begins to move faster and faster. At the same time we both came and he slipped out of me and released on my stomach. I just laid there for a second breathing heavily letting the rush of feel good hormones roll through my body. After that I looked up at him and he was smiling at the end of the bed and I smiled back. He walked over to the bathroom and grabbed a towel and cleaned me up and then cleaned himself up. He threw the towel onto the ground and climbed back onto the bed. We both got under the covers and he pulled me in to lay on his chest. He kissed my forehead and we just laid there for a few minutes. He turned on the tv and we started watching a movie together.
"Was that okay for your first time y/n?" He asked me
"It was perfect" I told him and gave him a kiss.
It really was perfect and I couldn't have imagined my first time being better than that. I haven't known him long but I feel so comfortable with him. He held me close to him for the rest of the night until we ended up falling asleep together. I feel safe when I'm with him.
A few hours later we are both awoken by the hotel door being knocked on. I break away from his arm around me and turn over to look at the clock it's 9AM. I feel super hungover. I turn back to look at him and he groans as he rubs his eyes. He turns and looks at me too and smiles at me.
"Good morning beautiful how did you sleep?" He leans in and gives me a kiss.
"I slept fine I wish I got more sleep though" I let out a little laugh and plop my head down on the pillow. He smiles and leans in for another kiss and we start making out again like the night before. After a minute of that we are interrupted by the same knocking on the door again this time louder. Tom sighs and yells he is coming and to stop knocking. I quickly throw on the t shirt from last night and cover the rest of my body with the blanket. Tom opens the door and a guy with the similar face to his from last night walks in.
"Well good morning you two how did you both sleep?" He asks walking into the kitchen.
"We slept fine bill what's up?" Tom asks sounding kind of annoyed.
"Really? Well I'm two doors down and it didn't sound like you were sleeping" he laughs.
I started to giggle too and covered my face because it was turning red. Tom turns to look at me and smiles.
"Well anyways I was just coming to remind you Tom we have a radio interview at 2 today so we have to get there by 1. Your friend can come with if she would like" bill tells Tom
"She's not just a friend bill but okay we will be down in the lobby by then" he tells him which makes me blush again.
Bill waves to me and heads out the door and Tom closes it behind him.
"Sorry about that my brother is a little nosy" Tom says to me smiling walking towards the bed again.
"It's okay my sister is the same way too" I giggle to him.
He grabs me and lays me back down and spoons me. We laid there for another hour drifting in and out of sleep. He kisses my neck and sits back up.
"So do you want to come with us today to the radio station y/n?" He asks smiling at me.
"If you want me to I will but I don't want to interfere with what you have going on" I tell him
"You wouldn't be interfering I want you to come with me I like being around you a lot." He says grabbing my hand.
"I'll have to go home and get dressed though I don't want to wear my dress out and about" I laugh.
"That's fine if you want I can have a driver take you home to change and he will wait until you're ready and he can drive you back. Just wear my shirt there and I'll give you some shorts to wear." He says getting off the bed and kissing my cheek.
I smile back at him and get up off the bed. I walk over to the bathroom and look in the mirror. My makeup still looks fine but my hair is all messed up. I try to fix it the best I can with my fingers. He walks in and stands behind me in the mirror holding my waist and kissing my neck. I smile and turn my body to face him and we kiss a few times. He pulls away and gives me one final kiss and hops into the shower while I change into the clothes he gave me. The pants are pretty big but I don't mind because the clothes smell like him. I walk out and sit in the room on the couch while I wait for him to be finished. After a few more minutes he comes out of the shower. He giggled at me in his clothes and we joked a little about how it looked on me. He called his driver and they told him they were waiting downstairs for me. Tom kisses me one last time in the room super passionately and holds me close. I grab my things to find my phone is dead. Oh well I'll just charge it a bit when I get home to change.
"Are you ready y/n?" He says
"Yeah I'm coming I say as I situate my things in my arms.
He kisses me again in the door frame and follows me out into the hallway. We get into the elevator and hold hands down to the lobby. We meet with a man who is smiling with a suit and tells me he will be the one escorting me back and forth.
"Okay y/n I'll see you in a bit baby take your time just text me when you're back here. I'm gonna miss you."
"I'll miss you too but I'll be back soon I promise" I tell him
He squeezes my hand one last time and the driver walks me to the car and opens the door for me and I get in and tell him where to go. It's a short drive but much better than walking. After a few minutes we pull up to my house and the driver opens my door and tells me he will wait out from for me. I thank him and walk into my house. My parents are in the front room arguing and don't even say a word to me as I walk past. I get into my room and put my things down. I put my phone on the charger and my sister busts into my room.
"Um y/n what the fuck are these pictures of you and Tom Kaulitz?" She says angrily annoyed at me.
"What are you talking about?" I tell her
She turns around her phone and shows me a picture of Tom and I leaving the club last night on TMZ and I don't know what to say.

AGAIN SORRY FOR THE WAIT LOL I TRIED TO MAKE IT LONGER TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOST TIME. What will happen next??? Ooooooooo hehehehe next part coming soon!!