Pt 7

I'm so glad you guys like this so far bc Lowkey I didn't think anyone would read it bc I don't have a tiktok fanpage or anything so I just sent it lmao but I'm back! Enjoy<3

  When we get inside I see staff lined up in the hallway welcoming each boy in. I feel really uncomfortable because I feel like this is their thing and I shouldn't be apart of this big welcome but Tom squeezes my hand while he greets the staff back. One of the staff member leads us all into a room with cameras and microphones and a bunch of things I've never seen before. The guys take their seats and Tom pulls a seat over for me on the side. He squeezes my hand one more time and smiles and takes his seat at the table with the other guys and two radio hosts walk in. They shake hands with each of the guys and give them a run down of how the show is going to go. The show is going to be live and last for half an hour. I sit quietly and smile in my seat watching each guy take it so seriously. Tom looks pretty focused and it's so cute. The host says the show will start in two minutes and all the other staff and the boys quiet down. Tom looks over at me and smiles and winks at me and I smile and mouth good luck to him and he mouths thank you back grinning again and licking his lips. After another minute the hosts do their intro and welcome the guys. They are all so funny together. I like watching how they interact with one another. The interviewer asks them questions about the tour they are on, what fans can expect, and about their favorite songs to preform. Then the interviewer starts asking about their love lives one by one. My heart starts to pound and I start fidgeting with my hands. Tom looks over at my quickly and then looks back at the interviewer then they start talking to him directly.
"So Tom the fans want to know what's going on with you and your love life? We see you were recently spotted out with someone who may or may not be in this very room we are in right now. What do you have to say about it?" The interviewer asks smiling at him.
I told my breathe and my eyes widen a bit. The other guys look over at me and then look back to Tom to answer the question. I look over at him too to see what he's going to say. He nervously laughs a little.
"Well what do you want to know about her?" He asks them back.
"Who is this girl? Are you guys a couple?" The interviewer asks him.
"Well I would've liked to keep it more private for awhile but our fans are so quick to find things so some already found out who she was just by a picture of us. Her name is y/n. She's pretty amazing. We aren't officially a couple but we've been spending a lot of time together. Y/n is great." He tells them.
I can finally breathe again for a bit. That was so sweet and not too intense. I smile at him and then Bill starts to speak up.
"Yeah Tom is kind of crazy about her. I don't see him acting this way about girls so myself and the other members are happy to see him with someone who makes him so happy." Bill adds and the other guys nod their heads while Tom starts to blush and let's out another nervous laugh. He looks over at me and smiles.
"Well we have this girl in the studio should we have her pop in? What do you guys think? I think we should meet her!" The interviewer says.
My eyes immediately widen again and I start to gesture no no with my hands.
"Awh no cmon just pop in and say hi!" The interviewer closest to me says.
The room goes silent for a few seconds which feels like forever to me. Tom looks over at me and gives me a look and mouths sorry to me. The interviewer gets up and grabs my hand and leads me towards where Tom is sitting and the other band members just look at me. Bill tries to give me a reassuring half smile but I'm so nervous and put on the spot that I don't know how to react. I sit down and the other interviewer immediately starts talking to me.
"Hi y/n how are you doing?" He asks me smiling.
"Hi, nervous" I answer laughing uncomfortably.
"Awh no don't be nervous! Why don't you tell us about yourself for a bit." They ask me and I just feel my heart racing and breathing start to increase. Tom grabs my hand under the table and squeezes it like before.
"Well um...I don't know what to say really I'm y/n like they said earlier and I'm 19. I don't really do anything out of the ordinary I'm just normal I guess..." I say into the microphone in front of me quietly.
"Well there's gotta be something special about you for someone in a band of this magnitude to take interest in you! Tell us more!" The interviewer says.
I look over at Tom and he gives the interviewer a confused look and clenches his jaw a bit. I look to the other members and they just look around to each other and I feel the awkward tension in the room rising.
"No really there's nothing special about me" I say and the room goes quiet again. Nobody is saying anything so I speak up again. "Sorry if that's a disappointing answer. I don't want to take over this interview though so I'll let you get back to your questions for the band."
"Alright alright she's obviously shy so we will get back to the scheduled interview thanks for popping in y/n" the interviewer says and I just give a half smile and break away from holding toms hand and get back up.
I walk over to the door and I can feel the eyes on me. I quietly open the door and look over to see Tom looking at me and I shut the door behind me. I stand outside the studio in the hallway and try to catch my breath. I think I'm having a anxiety attack because my heart rate and breathing isn't slowing down. I ask the closest worker where the bathroom is and she points me in the direction of it. I get into the bathroom and lock the door behind me. I turn on the faucet as I start to hyperventilate a bit. I'm so stupid. I was not prepared at all for that to happen and I feel like I just made a fool out of myself on a live interview show. All I can think about is all the people who just saw and heard me freeze up live and how that will be out there forever. I try taking deep breaths and pace back and forth a bit. I haven't had a panic or anxiety attack in along time but it feels like the first time all over again. After a few minutes of this my body starts to come down again. Just as that's happening I hear a knock on the door and my heart starts beating kinda quickly again. I try to compose myself because I don't know who's on the other side of the door. I take a deep breathe.
"Y/n are you in there?" I hear another knock and I know it's Tom.
I open the door quickly and he slides in the individual bathroom with me and closes the door behind him.
"Y/n I am so so sorry I had no idea they would do that. If I knew they were going to do that I would've given you a warning. I'm so upset. I should've known they would pull some shit like that." He says getting more upset with every word.
"I just feel dumb I feel like I just embarrassed myself in front of everyone." I say and I can't help it but my eyes start to well up with tears. A tear falls down and I look up to try and stop more tears for falling.
He wipes the fallen tear from my eye and pulls me in and gives me a hug. He held me tight and close to him for awhile and I felt myself calming down. He pulled away and got level with my eyes. He held my face and smiled.
"Y/n I promise I won't let something like that happen again." He said serious and gave me a kiss on forehead.
"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you." I said to him.
"No you didn't embarrass me at all I feel like they put you in a situation to try and embarrass us but it didn't work. You did fine don't overthink it baby." He said moving my hair behind my ear.
I smiled at him but I still felt a little embarrassed. He gave me a kiss and hugged me again.
"Are you ready to go back to the hotel for a little while to chill out?" He asked me in a more upbeat tone.
"Yeah let's get out of here" I say and he gives me another kiss and he holds his hand out and I grab it.
He opens the door and leads me out into the hallway and I see the other guys.
"Oh my gosh y/n I don't know what that was all about. Are you okay?" Bill asks concerned.
"Yeah I'm fine I just wasn't expecting that." I tell them.
"Neither were we. Well welcome to the public eye" he laughs a bit.
I smile but just look down because I still feel weird about it all. I take a deep breath before we walk out the door of the radio station. When we walk out girls are screaming and Tom picks up the pace he's walking and grips my hand. I put my head down and we head back into the car. Right as the door slams shut the screams get more muffled and I feel more relaxed. I can't wait to just get back to the hotel and decompress for a bit after all of that.
"Y/n we have another show at 8 today so we will have to head to the arena at 6 for sound check and the meet and greets and all that. You're more than welcome to come with and we promise no more uncomfortable situations. Not today at least." Bill says and Tom looks over and smiles at me.
"Okay that sounds fine. I'm excited to get back to the hotel though to chill for a bit." I say back to him. He smiles and agrees and turns back around.
After I said that Tom looks at me and puts his hand on my thigh. He gets close and whispers in my ear.
"When we get back to the room I'm gonna make this up to you I promise" he says and it sends goosebumps all over my body. I look at him and he smirks and looks out the window.

AHHH SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT LOL IM GONNA START WORKING ON THE NEXT PART RN SO IT WONT BE A LONG WAIT LOVE YALL