Pt 6

Okay this is prob the last part for tn bc I'm going to my bf house and how would I explain me writing a story ab another man hahah but I'm glad you're enjoying so far!

  I just scroll through the pictures of us while she stands there looking at me. We actually look really cute together so I start to smile a little.
   "HELLOO? Answer my question y/n what are you doing?" She asks me more aggressively than the last.
   "It's nothing I just met him last night. It's none of your business anyways." I tell her while I start grabbing my things.
   "Yes it is my business. You don't even know who he is. You don't deserve to be with someone like him I do." She snaps out
   I roll my eyes when I'm grabbing my outfit as she follows me around my room.
   "And you do know who he is? I guarantee I know him a lot better than you do so why don't you just drop it okay?" Now I'm starting to get annoyed. It's my life anyways and she's never taken an ounce of interest in it until this very moment. I grab something cute to wear and start walking towards the bathroom. She still follows behind me.
   "Fine. Well just so you know y/n he's a player and he probably does this with a different girl in every city he goes too. Don't feel special because you aren't." She scoffs at me before walking away.
   I look in the mirror at myself for a moment thinking about what she just said. I know I can't 100% trust the things she says but what if she's telling the truth? What if I'm just another girl to come and go along? What if everything he said to me was just so we would hook up? Am I being stupid for falling so quickly for someone who I just met? Maybe she's just trying to get in my head and hurt my feelings. My eyes begin to well up with tears but I tilt my head back and don't let a drop fall. I take a deep breath and turn on the shower. I hop in the shower and the whole time I just feel like my heart is in my stomach. I let the water run down my body as I look up and try to figure out what I should do. I turn the water off and hop out. I look in the mirror again that's now covered over with steam and wipe away just enough so I can see my face. I stand there for another moment and decide I need to hurry up and get back and just try to act normal. I take a deep breath and get dressed. I want to look good. I blow dry my hair quickly and throw on some makeup. I walk back into my room and put my sneakers and jewelry on. I hear my phone buzzing on my bed and I go over to look at it. Wow I have so many messages. A text from Tom is on the top but I scroll down to see so many other people have messaged me who barely ever talked to me before. My socials are blowing up too and I start to get nervous. Some people are commenting nice things and others are commenting some really mean things and I can't help myself but read it. I snap out of it when I see Tom texted me again.
The first message says
"I had so much fun and I can't wait to spend more time with you today"
The second message says
"Baby when are you coming back? Maybe bring another change of clothes so you can stay over again tonight."
My heart starts to race and I smile a bit before I remember what my sister said. Nevertheless I still grab a bag and pack some more clothes. It's about to be 12 so I rush and get things together. I grab my phone and run outside and the driver opens my door again.
   "Sorry if I took too long I tried to go as fast as I could" I tell the driver
"No worry at all. You look lovely" he tells me with a smile and I thank him.
This time the drive seems farther and it's making me more nervous. I tell myself to act like my normal self but what does that even mean? I text Tom and tell him we are on the way back and he says perfect and he will be waiting downstairs. After a few minutes we pull up to the back of the hotel and the driver opens the door and escorts me to the back of the lobby holding my bag. I take a deep breath and see Tom on his phone. He sees me and smiles. He thanks the driver and takes my bag. I thank the driver too. I try and smile at Tom but I think he could tell it was a fake smile and he gives me a confused look. He walk to the elevator.
   "I'm so excited for you to come with y/n it's gonna be so much fun." He says trying to break the tension.
"Yeah I'm excited too" I tell him trying to sound excited. I guess I'm not a great actress though.
We step into the elevator and he pushes the botton to go up to the room.
   "Is everything okay y/n?" He asks me sounding kind of concerned.
"Yeah I'm fine everything is okay." I tell him. He's looking right at me but now it's hard for me to make eye contact with him.
   "Are you sure because you don't look okay." This time he sounds more concerned than the last. Right after he asks that the doors open and we are on his floor. I step out and he follows behind. The other guys are messing around out in the hallway and they stop when they see us. They say hello and tell Tom they will be in the lobby in a few minutes to get going and to meet them down there. Tom says okay and the boys go back to what they are doing. Tom opens the hotel room door and gestures for me to go in. He follows behind and closes the door and places my bag down. I sit down on the couch and he follows me and sits close next to me.
   "Okay seriously y/n what's going on? Did I say something?" he asks me moving the hair out of my face.
"No you didn't say anything it's just that I have a lot of things going on in my head right now and I'm just confused." I tell him and now he looks a little confused.
   "Like what baby? You can tell me." He says giving a slight smile to reassure me.
"Well I don't know if I want to tell you because I don't want to change things. It's stupid anyways." I say looking down.
   "Whatever you say won't be stupid just tell me." He says putting his arm in my leg.
"Well when I got home and was getting ready my sister barged into my room and showed me a picture of us that was on TMZ. She was saying how you do this in every city you go to and that I shouldn't feel special and things like that. I tried not to think about it but every time I try not to think about it it becomes all I can think about and it scares me." I blurt this all out super quickly and take a deep breath after I get it all out.
I finally look up at him and his eyes look confused but he has a little smile on his face.
   "Okay remember when I said whatever you say won't be stupid?" He asks
"Yeah" I tell him
   "Well that was kinda stupid." He laughs and it makes me smile and laugh a little too. He grabs my hand and I hold onto it tight.
   "Y/n your sister doesn't even know me. Maybe she thinks she does but she doesn't. I won't lie like I told you last night I've been all around the world and met hundreds of thousands of girls but none of them compare to you. None of them make me feel how you do. You might not believe it and it's kind of embarrassing to say but you're all I can think about." He tells me squeezing my hand
"I'm sorry I know I just got nervous when I had such a great time with you and then I was seeing and hearing all these things. I got worried that my feelings were going to get hurt." I told him
   "It's okay I understand. I don't ever want to hurt your feelings y/n. I really really like you. So much" he says and he gives me a kiss.
"I really like you too Tom." I smile at him and give him another kiss.
"One last thing though Tom" I say to him
   "What's up babe?" He asks me
"Well my phone was dead and then when I turned it on when I got home I saw my phone was blowing up and some of the stuff people were saying was nice and others were being not so nice. What am I supposed to do?" I ask
   "Let me see your phone" he says and I hand him my phone. He goes onto my Instagram and starts scrolling.
    "You look so beautiful in these pictures y/n" he says with a smile.
I laugh a little and my cheeks get red.
"Thank you but can you look at the comments." I say.
He looks over at me and smiles and then looks back at my phone at the comments. His face gets more serious this time and he shakes his head.
   "I'm so sorry people are saying things like this y/n. Just do your best not to look at it. These people don't know you. If they are really my fans they wouldn't be saying these things to you." He says to me and hands my phone back.
"I'll try to ignore it I'm just not used to this. It's all very new to me." I say
   "I know it is and it can be hard but don't think about it because once the world sees who you are they will adore you like I do." He says and then kisses my head.
I just smile at him. In my head I'm thinking wow he adores me? I get butterflies all over again. He stands up and reaches out for my hand and I smile and grab it. He pulls me in close and kisses me really intently.
   "Are you ready to go y/n?" He asks me with a smile.
"Yeah let's do it." I say kissing his cheek and then heading towards the door.
He grabs my hand and smiles and we head down to the lobby just smiling. I knew I was dumb for listening to my sister but I couldn't help it. I feel so much better after talking to him. I think he really does care a lot about me and I care so much about him. We finally get down to the lobby and see the other boys waiting there. They see us holding hands and they smile. One of them yells
   "TOM KAULITZ AND NEW MYSTERY GIRL" and they all laugh.
Tom looks embarrassed and just shakes his head.
"So I take it you've seen the TMZ article?" I say to them and they laugh again.
   "Oh we've all seen it. Everyone has seen it" another boy says laughing.
   "Don't worry y/n Georg is just messing with you. The radio host will probably ask about it but we won't let Tom say anything stupid." Bill tells me.
I smile and thank him.
   "I wouldn't say anything stupid Bill I don't know what you're trying to say." Tom smiles at him. Bill just gives him a look and turns to talk to the other guys as we walk towards the car to head to the radio station. Tom is still gripping my hand. And I smile at him nervously.
   "Don't worry y/n. Everything will be fine" he tells me and we all head into the car together.
   I wonder if they will ask about me or what will be said? I'm hoping they don't ask about me though because I don't know how Tom will answer. I have a lot of things going through my head and I just hope it goes well. We start driving towards the radio station and Tom is moving his hand through my hair and I put my hand on his thigh as we drive towards it. I look out the window but every once and awhile I look over at Tom and he smiles at me. We pull up to the radio station and the other guys hop out of the car. Now I'm nervous. I go to get up and Tom pulls me back down. He gives me three kisses.
   "Relax everything is gonna be fine." He must've been able to tell I was getting nervous.
   "We will have you sit outside of the camera view and you can just sit in and listen. It will be fun." He gives me another kiss and I smile. We hop out of the car and girls are waiting outside yelling at them all. Tom grabs my hand and leads me inside as he waves to the girls waiting for him.

Omg I wonder how the interview will go? Will they ask about y/n? If so what will he say? Next part coming soon!! <3 maybe I'll write more if I get the chance tonight but no promises! I'm so glad you guys are enjoying it tho!! Talk soon xoxo