Pt 17

Omg today has been such a long day I hope you like the story so far tho lmk what you think!!

We get up to the hotel room and Tom brings me in close. He starts kissing me and running his hands down my body. He brings me closer to the bed and he gets on top of me. He continues kissing me with our bodies as close as they can get. He brings one hand down to my thigh and starts rubbing it. I pull away from his lips and start kissing his neck. I can feel him start to get hard while I kiss him and I can feel the goosebumps on his arms. Right before things go any further Toms phone rings. We try to ignore it but it continues to ring. Tom sighs and gets off me and grabs his phone.
"Hello?" He says and walks back and forth for a second
"Oh shit okay y/n we have to go right now."
He says to me grabbing some clothes and changing and then hanging up the phone. I get up off the bed quickly and try to find something to change into but I can't find anything that matches right now which causes me to start freaking out. Tom sees this and grabs my hand.
"Just put on that dress baby." He says smiling and handing me the bag
"Don't you think it's a little much for the show?" I say reluctantly
"I mean it's flashy but we can go out afterwards it's no big deal you'll look beautiful" he says smiling.
I grab the dress and run into the bathroom. I get the dress on and call Tom in to help zip me up. He places a hand on my hip and then zips it up with the other hand and he kisses my neck. I turn around and he kisses me and then pulls away and smiles. I put the heels on and look in the mirror. I'm definitely overdressed but it's better than being underdressed. I smile and then walk out into the room from the bathroom and Tom smiles at me and looks me up and down and places his hand out for me to grab it. We walk out of the hotel room and down to the lobby. People look at us on the way down and Tom looks over to me and smiles which makes me smile and look down because I still get nervous when he looks at me. We make it to the car and all the guys are looking at me with wide eyes. I smile and walk in and sit down. Tom sits down next to me and places his hand on my thigh which makes me think of what happened earlier in the hotel room. I look over to Tom and he is just starring at me. He licks his lips at me which makes me blush.
It wasn't a long drive to the arena. We all get out and Tom puts his arm around me while we walk in. We get to the green room and hangout for a bit and then the show starts and it's just as good this time as it was last time. Tom keeps looking over at me and I smile at him every time. After two hours the show is done and the guys rush back to the side of the stage I'm on. Tom is all out of breath and sweaty but he pulls me in and kisses me. I tell him how great he was and he smiles.
"I couldn't stop looking over at you y/n. You're so beautiful." Tom says out of breath
We walk back to the green room and my feet are starting to hurt from the heels. I keep them on though because I have no other shoes to wear. We don't stay in the green room for very long though. Bill says he wants to go out and so do the rest of the guys and I kinda want to go out too. I'm dressed to go out so we might as well do it anyways. Tom looks excited and so do the rest of the guys. I wonder where we will go but I'm sure it will be fun. Someone comes into the green room and lets us know the driver is here for us. We all head out and Tom is holding my hand. When we get into the car Tom sits in the back and pulls me in to sit in his lap. I grab his face and kiss him. Bill tells the driver to take us to the club and we start heading into the city. We pull up in front of the club and the driver opens the door and we all head in. The driver holds my hand to help me out and then Tom follows behind. I'm not sure how but again like that last club they just let us in right away. This club was nicer though. The vip section was on an upper balcony looking over the main dance floor. Tom holds my hand on the way up the stairs and when we get up to the section there are bottles waiting for us. Tom pops one open and starts drinking straight from the bottle. I sit down and he tells me to open my mouth. I look at him for a second and he smirks and then I open my mouth and he pours from the bottle right into my mouth. It was a lot of liquor at once and it tasted horrible but it didn't take long before I started to feel drunk. We kept taking shots with everyone for awhile until I was definitely drunk and so was everyone else. Tom asks me to go dance and the other guys stay up there and look over onto the dance floor below. I tell Tom I want to go dance with him and he grabs me swiftly and throws me over his shoulder while he walks us down the stairs. I couldn't help but laugh. We get down to the main dance floor and instead of dancing we immediately start making out. It's passionate and quick. We were so drunk we didn't even care that we were in public. I know if I was sober I would never do that but in the moment I did not care. After awhile of making out I pull away and look at him and he smiles and starts dancing when a song he likes turns on at the same time. We start to dance really close to each other and we are in sync without even trying. He spins me around a few times and it makes me laugh because everything is funnier when you're drunk. We are basically out in the middle of the dance floor now and it is the best feeling being with him in his arms. My body is turned towards the balcony to the vip section above and I look up at it. I can't see George or Gustav but I do see Bill. He's looking right at me and our eyes meet for a second. When my eyes meet with him, his eyes widen and he looks away and turns around and then walks away so I can't see him. That was weird I thought to myself but I kept on dancing. After a few more songs Tom and I were tired and decided to head back up to the upper level. He kissed me again and we began to walk through the crowd and back upstairs. I take a seat at one of the empty tables. Tom sits next to me for a moment and asks me if I want something else to drink. I tell him what I want and then he walks up to Georg and Gustav and they all head down to the bar together to get more drinks. I look around the room and not many people are up there that I recognize so I sit by myself for a moment. After a little while I see Bill and he starts to walk over to my table stumbling a little bit on his way over. He finally makes his way to the table and takes a seat next to me. We don't say anything to each other for a bit and then he speaks up.
"Y/n I have to tell you something." He says slurring his words a bit
"Yeah what's up?" I ask him smiling
Right when he was about to answer me Tom and the other guys come back with the drinks. Tom gives me my drink and gives me a kiss and I thank him before he sits back down next to me. I look back to Bill and his face changed a bit.
"So what did you want to tell me?" I ask him
"Oh nothing I'll tell you later maybe I have to go talk to Georg" he says and gets up quickly and stumbles away again.
I wonder what that was all about? What was he going to tell me? I shrug it off and start dancing in my seat a bit to the music while I sip on my drink. Tom pulls my chair in closer and we talked for awhile about the city we were in and his performance tonight. I love how he looks when he is talking about preforming. The night carry's on and we keep drinking. I look around the room again and find Bill looking over at us. I hope he is doing okay because I've never seen him look like that before.

Y'all what is actually going on in this club rn likeeee me myself im even confused so let's see what happens in the next part. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LIKE ACTUALLY OKAY ANYWAYS BYE NEXT PART COMING SOON🫶