Pt 4

ITS ABOUT TO GET SPICY YALL SO MATURE AUDIENCE HOPE YOU ENJOY

As we get closer to the bed my entire body becomes warm. My body is telling me to go further but my mind is hesitant. I want this but I'm scared. Tom swiftly but gently grabs my legs and straddles me up against him. I can feel his chest wrapped between my legs. He is carrying me with ease. As we are still making out he places me on the bed and our lips are still locked in while he is on top of me. He pulls his lips from mine and begins to kiss the side of my neck. I let out a soft whimper at the sensation of it and my body is flooded with goosebumps. His tongue goes up the side of my neck and he playfully bites my earlobe. We become face to face again and go right back to making out. This time it's faster and more passionate than before. He slides his hands under my back and lifts up my upper body never losing contact between our lips. His lips are so soft but strong at the same time. Our lips break apart for a moment and he pulls off the shirt he gave me and now I'm just in my bra and underwear. I lay back down and he looks at my body and smirks. He runs his fingers from the middle of my collarbone down to the top of my thong. While he does that he's biting his lip just staring at me. I go to cover my stomach with my arm and he grabs it and lifts both of my arms above my head with our fingers locked together and kisses me again.
"Y/n you're so perfect. Everything about you. I can't control myself. I can't get enough of you" he tells me.
"I want you so bad" I say breathing heavily
He smiles at me when I say that. He starts to kiss the other side of my neck and starts to kiss me on my chest. He reaches behind me and unhooks my bra with ease. I slowly pull the straps down and he pulls it all the way off. He looks at me again from the end of the bed and kisses me. This time our chests are skin to skin and it feels so good. My hands are wrapped around his upper back and I can't help but scratch it. My legs are wrapped around his body as I hold onto him and I can feel his dick through his sweatpants against my underwear. He kisses my chest while grazing over my boobs with his hands and I watch him begin to kiss me going farther and farther down my body.
   "Y/n are you sure you want this?" He asks me
"Yes I do but be gentle it's my first time" I tell him. He smiles and comes back up and kisses my cheek.
   "If you want me to go slower or to stop just tell me and I will I want you to be comfortable" he tells me and my anxiety washes away knowing that.
   He goes back down and places his hand right over my thong teasing me. I bite my lip and can feel how wet I am already. He pulls me closer to the edge of the bed and pulls my underwear off slowly. He kneels down at the end of the bed and begins to kiss my thigh. He breathes over the area in between and goes over to my other thigh and kisses it too. When he does this he doesn't break eye contact with me. Then he takes his finger and starts gently playing with me. It feels so good.
   "Y/n you're so wet right now" he tells me and I was going to giggle but right after he says that he slips a finger inside me. And I lay my head back pushing my body closer towards him.
   "Does it feel good?" He asks moving his finger back and forth.
"Oh my god yes" I moan out to him and he smirks and starts going faster. Right when he starts to go faster I feel his tongue graze over my clit and my legs start to shake. He kept going and my body began to tense up and my back started to arch. He puts his other hand on the bed and our finger lock together. I grab his hand tighter and tighter as my body is getting closer and closer. Before I knew it a rush of pleasure came over my body and I squeezed his hand one last time before my whole body relaxed and I let out another moan looking at him. My breathing was heavy but all I could do was lay there for a second. He slowly took his finger out and just looked at me grinning. He dragged his thumb against his lip and stood up at the end of the bed. I just looked at him and smiled. I looked down and saw how hard he was and my eyes followed back up to his face. I sat up from my laying position and rubbed my hand across his sweatpants he tensed up when I did that and it made me bite my lip. I put my fingers in his waistband and looked up at him while he looked down at me. I pulled down his sweatpants. Then I kissed his lower stomach before grabbing onto the waistband of his boxers and I slowly pulled them down too. Wow he's really big I thought to myself. He stepped out of his sweatpants and boxers and laid down on the bed. I hopped on top of him and we started making out again. Both of his hands were on my ass and I could feel how hard he was just beneath me. I moved down a bit and began to kiss his neck.
   "Fuck y/n you're so sexy" he says under his breath.
I smile and begin to kiss him going down his body. As I get closer and closer to his dick I get nervous because I've never done this and I want to do good. I finally made my way down there and I'm right in between his legs.

Yes I'm leaving you on a cliffhanger hehe hope you're enjoying so far. Pt5 coming soon!!