Pt 8

Okay let's just get into it right away lol MATURE AUDIENCE!!

We get back to the hotel and walk hand in hand locked together. All the guys and I wait for the elevator to open and all I can think about is what Tom whispered to me in the car. I look over at him and he doesn't look down at me immediately but he has a smirk on his face and I smile and look away quickly. I can't help it but I look back at him after a few seconds. He doesn't turn his head down to look at me but his eyes turn to the side and look at me and his smirk widens. I look at his lips and he is playing with his piercing. Just then the doors to the elevator open. We all step in. Everyone is kinda quiet and doing their own thing on the way up. We finally reach the top floor and everyone files out of the elevator.
"Okay we will see you guys in a bit to leave for the show" Georg says and they all head their separate ways.
I look at Tom and he still has that smirk on his face and I see his sharp jawline clenched. We walk a few more feet and he puts the room card in and the door unlocks. I head into the room and he follows behind. Before I can do anything he aggressively pulls me around and pins me against the hotel room door. He kisses me so intently I'm taken aback from it but I don't stop him. He puts one hand on my lower back and strongly pulls my back in as close to him as it can get. His other hand is on the side of my face. This hand is gentler than the one on my back. He starts to kiss me faster and slips his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues are fighting for dominance as the speed and intensity of the kisses keeps increasing. His hand on my lower back slides down and he grabs my ass and then slaps it. I moan a little in his mouth. He lowers the hand that was on my face to be mirrored with the other hand on my butt. He grabs me swiftly and straddles me up. He starts walking towards the bed without our lips missing a beat. We continue to make out like this for another minute. He turns around so my back is facing the bed and he quickly throws me down on it. He did it so aggressively that I lightly bounced up and down on the bed a bit. I look up at him shocked but smiling because he was no where near as aggressive last time. I like it though. He bites his lip and gets on top of me and begins kissing me again. He breaks away and starts kissing and sucking on my neck. It feels so good it sends a shiver down my spine. I moan again and he quickly turns my face and starts to kiss and suck on the other side of my neck. I press my body close to his and hold onto him tightly. He comes back face to face with me and begins making out with me again. My hands travel all up and down his body while we make out. He pulls away and looks down at me while I let out a little whimper because I didn't want it to stop. He unbuttons my pants and rips them down while I help him get all the way off me. He goes in for another kiss. He pulls away again and pulls my shirt up. He drops it on the floor. I expected him to come in for another kiss but he grabs my sides and flips me over with ease onto my stomach. Now I'm on all fours. He unclips my bra and I slip my hands out of it. He kisses me from the top of my spine all the way to my lower back.
"I'm gonna make you feel really good y/n. Do you trust me" he says rubbing my ass with both hands.
"I trust you" I said kind of quietly because I'm out of breath.
"Say it louder" he orders out to me and then spanks me.
"I trust you" I yell out to him turning my head to the side to look at him.
"Good. You're so good baby." He says to me with a smirk on his face.
I'm still looking at him and he starts to slowly take his clothes off. He takes his shirt off first and then takes his pants and boxers off. He's really hard. I smile and he smiles back at me. He quickly leans down and pulls my ass closer to him and his tongue hits my clit. My body shoots forward at the sudden contact between his tongue and my body but he grabs my thighs and pulls me back in. My head goes down into the bed and I can't help but moan. His tongue is gentle but quick and it makes me grip the blanket while I moan out to him. For some reason it feels better from this angle.
"Do you like that y/n?" He asks me pulling away for a second
"It feels so good don't stop" I say moaning out
"How bad to you want it baby?" He says aggressively
"I want you so bad" I say whimpering
"Louder" he growls out at me and I look back at him again
"I want you so bad Tom I want you in me again" I say loudly
He grins at me and goes back to eating me out. My legs start to shake and I feel like I'm going to cum. He feels this and starts moving his tongue rhythmically faster. When he does this I feel my body tense up and then quickly fill up with bliss. I let out a loud moan and he pulls his tongue away. Before I can even take a breath he slips his hard dick all the way inside me. It was so unexpected that my body went to shoot forward again but his hands held me close by my lower back. I moan again and grip the blankets harder than before.
"Fuckkk" he groans out under his breath
He starts fucking me faster and faster. He grips my ass as it moves against him with every thrust. It feels so good I bury my head into the bed to muffle the screams I want to let out. When I do this one of his hands leaves my ass as he still fucks me not slowing down and he grabs onto my hair and pulls it causing my head to move up. I can hear him grunting and moaning lowly as he moves in and out of me. I didn't think I'd like having my hair pulled but when he does it I find it so sexy.
"Fuck this I want to see you when you cum" he says slapping my ass one last time and pulls out of me and flips my body over so I'm on my back again. I moan out again and make eye contact and he grabs my face and kisses me again passionately. He pulls his lips away and moves his hands down to my neck and lightly puts pressure on the sides of it. He slips his dick back into me and his eyes roll back when he does that. The choking makes everything 100x more intense and my eyes roll back too as I bite my lip. He goes faster and faster and I grip myself around his dick as it moves in and out faster and faster. Our eyes meet again.
"I'm gonna cum y/n" he tells me out of breath pounding into me.
I grip him even tighter and I feel like I'm going to cum again too. My eyes roll back again and I can't hold in the feeling anymore and my body relaxes and my grip around him slowly releases and at the same time he thrusts into me one last time and pulls out of me. He takes his hands off my neck and strokes himself as his cum falls down onto my body. We are both breathing heavily. My eyes are closed as my body twitches slightly and I feel my clit pulsing from it. I open my eyes and he's looking down at me biting his lip smiling. I smile and let out a little laugh out of breath. He walks to the bathroom and my eyes follow him body as he does. He comes back with a towel and wipes the sweat off his face and then cleans me up first again and then himself. We are both still out of breath. He throws the towel down and lays down next to me. We both stare up at the ceiling together trying to catch our breath. After a minute or two of that he looks over at me.
"I hope that makes up for everything y/n" he says to me smiling sweetly as if he wasn't just fucking me like a porn star.
"I forgot what even happened" I say to him letting out a little laugh.
He gives me a kiss and holds my hand gently. After a few moments of laying there he gets up and puts his boxers on and grabs a water and takes a big sip of it. He walks over to the bed and I sit up and he hands me the water and I take a big sip of it too. He smiles at me and kisses my cheek. I smile back at him and take another deep breath and get up and start putting my clothes back on. When I stand up my legs feel like jello and I have to place my hand on the bed to keep balance. He watches me for a moment and let's out a little laugh to himself. I smile at him and get fully dressed again. And sit back down on the bed with him as he turns on the tv.

Bro I felt like such a freak writing that but I have to give the people what they want🫡 also lmk if you'd like me too keep this story going for awhile or end it in a few more parts bc I have a few different ideas of where I can go w this <33 I'm so glad someone enjoys this so far even if it's just a few of you lmao we are in this together y'all love you