Pt 20

OKAY EVERYONE SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!
I've decided to end this in a few more parts. I'll let you know when the last one is coming. DON'T WORRY THO someone gave the idea to do a sequel to this story and that's what I'm going to do!!

I looked at bill when he said this and nodded my head. I've been trying not to think about it because it just makes me feel weird.
"Do you want to go on a walk after we leave?" He asked me
"Yeah we can do that. Im assuming you don't want Tom to go on this walk with us though so I'll just have to tell him only you and I are going out to do something." I tell him
"Yeah y/n I think it will be fine." He says and Tom walks back from the bathroom.
Tom sits next to me closely and wraps his arm around me. I smile at him and he smiles back. The waiter finally comes back with the check and we pay. As we are walking out of the restaurant I start to get nervous. I don't like this feeling. We get back into the car and start driving back to the hotel.
    "I'm so tired still" Tom tells me
"Do you want to sleep when we get back to the hotel?" I ask him
    "Yeah maybe for a little bit y/n. Are you tired?" he asks grabbing onto my hand
"Not really but I want you to get rest if you need it." I say with a little smile
   "Well I want to go to the river walk by the hotel when we get back do you want to go with me y/n?" Bill adds in
  Oh god here we go I think to myself.
"Yeah I can come with you." I say with another little smile
   Tom smiles and we pull up to the hotel. We walk in holding hands and go into the lobby. After getting in the elevator Tom yawns. We get up to our floor and walk out.
"I'll meet you down in the lobby in like 10 minutes bill is that okay?" I ask him
   "Yeah that's fine!" He says smiling a bit
Tom and I walk into our room and Tom goes straight to the bed. I laugh and follow after him. I sit down next to him while he is laying down and I just look at him. I lean in and give him a kiss. I pull away and sit back up.
    "I'm sorry I can't go with you on your walk baby" he tells me
"It's okay hopefully I won't be gone for too long. I want to come back and spend time with you." I tell him and he smiles
   I give him another kiss and get up off the bed. I walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me. I turn the faucet on and look in the mirror at myself. What am I doing? Should I have already told Tom about this? Am I making a mistake doing this? So many different thoughts flood through my head and I can't get them to stop. I look at my phone and realize I've been standing in the bathroom for five minutes already. I shut the water off and take a deep breath. I open the bathroom door and walk out to go by Tom again. I see him peacefully sleeping on the bed. I smile at him. Everyone looks so calm when they're asleep. I take the room card from the table and head out of the room. My heart starts beating as I head through the hall and down the elevator. The doors to the elevator open and I see Bill sitting by himself on a couch in the lobby. He sees me walking towards him and he stands up. I get a few feet away from him and he walks towards me and gives me a half smile and I do the same.
   "Are you ready to go y/n?" He asks me calmly
I just nod my head at him and we walk out of the hotel together. The first few minutes of the walk are pretty silent. Everything around us was loud but we were quiet. Down the street from the hotel there is a small river that runs through. There is a path on the side of it where a bunch of people walk up and down. We walk down the path and a fan stops Bill and takes a picture with him. After that we kept walking for a bit until we saw a bench on the side of the river kind of hidden by the surrounding trees. I walk towards it and take a seat. Bill follows behind and takes a seat on the other side of it. We both don't say anything for another minute and just look around us. After another moment of looking around our eyes meet up.
   "So" he says nervously
"So" I said quietly
   "I'm sorry if I made you feel weird about yesterday. I really shouldn't have said anything. I don't know what got into me. I don't want this to ruin our friendship. You're a really special person y/n and I think I just got confused in my own head. I'm also sorry that I put you in an uncomfortable position. I hope you can forgive me and we can move past this." Bill says looking upset
"It's okay. I was hoping you'd say that and not something else. I don't want this to ruin our friendship either and I'm relieved you feel the same way." I tell him smiling a bit
   "Can we pretend like this never happened?" Bill asks me
"I would like too but I don't like feeling like I know something Tom doesn't. It feels like I'm breaking his trust or something. I don't know what to do." I tell him and his face looks worried
   "Yeah I know. I feel the same way I just don't know how to go about this. I don't want him to get mad at either of us but especially not you because it's not your fault y/n." He tells me
"So what should we do?" I ask him and Bill sits there thinking for a second
   "I can tell him what happened if you want." He said
"Okay but I want to be there when you tell him." I say to Bill
   Bill nods and looks away. We sat there in silence again for a little bit. I just went back to looking around and kicking my feet on the ground as I sat there. After another moment Bill stood up again and looked over at me. I looked up at him and took a deep breath. I got up too and we started walking back. When we walked back we were both still quite but this time we were silent because we were scared of what Tom would say and not what each other would say. The walk felt quicker this time even though I could tell both of us were trying to walk slower. We got back into the hotel and walked into the elevator.
"Are you ready?" I asked him and he just looked nervous
   "Yeah I'm just scared y/n." He tells me
"Me too." I tell him looking down at the floor.
   The elevator door opens and we both walk out. Bill follows behind me as we walk down the hall towards the room. I stop right in front of the door and look up at him. He looks at me and takes a deep breath. I look back to the door and put the key card in and hear the door unlock. I open the door and see Tom isn't asleep anymore and he's sitting up in the bed. I walk in and Bill follows behind me. Tom smiles.
    "How was the walk?" Tom asks smiling
   Neither of us say anything. Bill looks over at me and I look to him for a quick second before looking back to Tom. Toms smile fades and then his face turns into more of a confused look. I sit down on the bed across from him and start nervously playing with a loose string on the bedding.
   "I need to talk to you about something Tom but you have to promise you won't get upset." Bill tells him in a nervous tone
    "Well I have to hear what you're going to tell me before I can promise I won't be upset." Tom says and his confused tone now matches his confused face
   Bill starts talking to Tom in German and I can't understand any of it. I look back and forth to each of them as they're talking trying to get clues as to what's being said by their facial expressions. Bill is talking fast and then takes a pause before he says something. I look at him during that pause and then he says something else and Tom slowly looks over at me scrunching his eyebrows a bit. Tom looks back to Bill and starts talking loudly and I still can't understand him but I can see he is upset. Tom stands up from the bed and gets in close to bill. Bill is just standing there listening to him as Tom's voice gets louder and louder. I just sit there looking away not knowing what else to do.

Okay me personally I don't think Tom is very happy ab all of this idk ab you lol anyways let me know what you think about me doing a sequel! I will probably wrap this up in the next two or three parts <3 I'm so grateful for those of you enjoying this story!! It's been so fun to write and see what you have to say ab it. Thanks for being my friends hehehe love you foreva xoxo next part coming soon!