Pt 13

You guys are the coolest let's all be friends and be delusional together okay lemme get into it tho ok luv u bye

We drove back to the hotel and I was still quiet but I was happy to be with him. I know my family isn't great but I wasn't expecting to lose them over my own happiness. I guess that's how it goes though. Some people just can't stand to see you being happy. In the same sense they want you to be happy but just not happier than they are. We hop out of the car and thank the driver for his help taking us around while we were here. Tom grabs my suitcase and I grab my other bag and we start walking towards the tour bus. As we are walking I notice the boys are standing outside the bus and they watch us walk up. We finally get close enough to the boys and Bill starts talking.
"So y/n how did it go??" He says excitedly with a smile
"Not right now Bill" Tom answers and Bills smile fades.
There was tension in the air that we all could feel. Tom just walked right into the bus. I saw the other boys look around at each other. So I stopped on my way up the steps to the tour bus and popped my head outside the bus.
"Well I'm just glad to be here now." I tell them with a smile popping back into the bus
After I said that everyone got on the bus pretty quickly after that. I have never been on a tour bus before so I just looked around for a second. There was a tv, seats, a booth table, a bathroom, four beds that looked similar to bunk beds but they were built into the bus, and a "master bedroom" in the back. It was big for a bus but small for all the people that were going to be in it. I guess we will all get to know each other really well. I find Tom in the big bedroom in the back sitting on the bed. I walk in and look around for a second.
    "Close the door baby" he tells me
   I look behind me and there is a door you pull out from the side of the wall. I step in closer and pull the door shut behind me. I walk in closer and sit down on the bed next to him. He grabs my hand and looks at me.
    "Do you think I should have gone in and helped you talk to your parents? I'm beating myself up over it thinking I could've saved you from the yelling and just took it for myself. I feel bad." He says sounding serious
"No I wouldn't have liked that. I would've been embarrassed that you had to deal with that. Thank you for wanting to protect me though. In all honesty at this point I'm feeling more embarrassed than anything that you were even able to hear that from outside my house." I tell him and he just stares at me for a few seconds and then looks down
    "Do you think your parents will come around about all of this?" He asks quietly
"Im not sure. Maybe my mom but probably not my dad. And if my dad doesn't come around about it then my mom will just follow what he says." I tell him
    "I just feel like it's my fault y/n. I don't like that feeling." He says
"It's not your fault it's just the way they are I guess." I said
    "It's just not right. It doesn't feel right. You shouldn't feel embarrassed though." He says more angrily than before.
    "And Im sorry but I have to do this." He says getting up quickly.
"What are you doing what are you talking about?" I say following behind him and he doesn't respond to me.
   We get to the front of the bus and Tom tells the driver we have to make a stop before we head in the direction to the next city. The driver agrees and I keep asking Tom what he's doing and where we are going. He ignored me again and gave the driver directions to my house.
"No Tom please I don't want to go back there and talk to them. They won't listen. Please just stop let's just go where we are supposed to be going." I plead with him
    "You're not going to be the one talking so don't worry about it. I just have to say something and get it off my chest." He said this in a calm tone but his body language didn't look calm.
   I just took a deep breath and sat down as there was nothing else for me to do. The other guys just looked around trying to avoid eye contact with me.
"Tom everyone is uncomfortable nobody wants to be doing this right now can we just not do this right now?" I say to him and he doesn't respond again.
   After a few minutes we pull back up in front of my house and the bus stops. It felt like my heart stopped too. The bus stopping was excruciatingly loud compared to the silence inside that bus. I look over at Tom and he's not looking at me he's just looking forward with his jaw clenched aggressively tapping his foot on the floor. When the bus isn't moving anymore Tom pops up out of his seat and I just widen my eyes and look at bill. Bill's face meets with mine and he just stares at me for a few seconds and then covers his mouth with one hand and shrugs his shoulders a little. The doors to the bus open and Tom walks out and I follow behind stoping on the last step of the bus.
"Tom you don't have to do this" I tell him and he looks back at me but keeps walking.
   My family must've heard this and my dad walks out the front door and my mom is standing behind him. Tom stops walking just in front of the steps of my house. They just stare at each other for a quick moment before my dad says something.
"You've got some nerve pulling up here." My dad says and it seemed like he was going to keep talking but Tom cut him off.
    "You must have some nerve talking to your daughter the way you do and kicking her out. From what I know you don't even pay enough attention to make any judgments on her or what she chooses to do. And I'm sorry if you feel embarrassed by her but actually it's the opposite way around. I love your daughter and I don't know if you can say the same because if you truly loved her like I do you have a real funny way of showing it. Do not ever talk to her again if you're just going to try and put her down because she's 10 times the person you will ever be. Think about what you're going to say before it comes out of your mouth." Tom yells this at my dad.
   Tom turns around towards the bus and begins walking. I just stand there in disbelief that this just happened. I think my parents did too because they didn't say anything back. Did Tom just say he loved me? Before I could really think about it Tom was standing in front of me and I walked back up the stairs of the bus with wide eyes just looking around. It's kinda funny because the other boys had the same look in their eyes except bill had a smile too. Tom follows in and walks to the back of the bus still looking upset and he closes the door to the bedroom behind him. The driver of the bus closes the door and we begin slowly moving. I just take a seat next to bill because the adrenaline in my body is wearing off and I feel like I need to take a seat.
"Wow that really just happened." Bill says in a shocked tone trying to cover his smile with his hand.
"I don't even know what to say right now." I say shocked too.
"Well now you know how he really feels y/n" Georg says with a little grin while he looks out the window and then to Gustav.
   Gustav still just has his eyes wide for a second and then he smiles and looks at the other guys and shrugs his shoulders. I look to the end of the bus and it's quiet back there and the door is still closed. I look at Bill and then he looks back there and then back to me again.
"I should go back there shouldn't I?" I say to Bill
"Well yeah he just basically confessed his love to you through your parents" he says laughing a little
   I smile and get up to walk to the back of the bus and I knock on the door before walking in. When I walk in I come to find Tom sitting on the bed looking out the window as the bus moves forward. He looks at me and then looks back out the window. I just stand by the wall fidgeting with my hands.
"Thank you for doing that." I say quietly looking at the floor and then up at him.
"I told you everything would be okay and this was me making sure everything would be okay y/n. I couldn't leave here without saying that." He says in a serious but quiet tone looking at me.
I slowly walk over to where he is and I sit down next to him. I lean in and kiss him gently a few times. I look at him and our faces are really close.
"But I love you too" I say to him quietly and he smiles and gives me another kiss and pushes my upper body down and lays on top of me which makes me laugh. He kisses me again and then looks at me and smiles.

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE LOVE? We love a man who sticks up for his woman hahah next part coming soon! lmk what you think!!!!