Pt 15

Y'ALL REALLY BE GASSING ME UP LIKE THANK YOU FOR BEING SO NICE I JUST SAW THIS STORY IS #2 UNDER THE TAG TOKIOHOTEL IM SO HAPPY THANK YOU SM🫶🫶🫶

   We both turn and look at the door. I turn away for a second and look at my phone it's 2AM. I ask Tom what's going on and he says he doesn't know. Knocking comes from the outside of the door again and Tom gets up and slides the door open and Bill is standing there rubbing his eyes.
    "What's going on Bill?" Tom asks him sounding still half asleep
   "Something is wrong with the bus we all have to get off while they figure it out." Bill says yawning
    "It's like 2 in the morning Bill where are we going to go?" Tom says sounding a little more awake
   "I don't know the driver just told me we have to get off." He says turning around walking towards the front of the bus
   Tom and I just look at each other for a second and then look outside. We are in the middle of nowhere again. The only light outside is the light coming from the bus.
    "Well let's go then y/n" he yawns out and grabs my hand gently and we start walking through the bus.
   We step down the stairs and get outside and the other guys are just looking at the bus and the driver is standing to the side on the phone with someone. We all just stand in silence for a while and I lean my head on Toms shoulder closing my eyes. After a minute or two I open my eyes and decide to walk around a little because I need to wake up a bit if we are going to be outside for awhile. I walk out closer to the street and look in both directions. I don't see any cars or trucks from either side of the road. I look out in front of me and I can only see maybe 10 feet ahead of me which scares me so I turn around and walk back. I walk towards Tom and he puts his arm around me and leans on my body. He closes his eyes and I try not to move. Even though we are literally standing up if he's trying to rest on me I'm not going to move. We stand like this for a little while and I see Bill go up and talk to the driver. They stand there talking for a few minutes and he walks back over to us.
"What did he say?" I ask bill and Tom opens his eyes and stands up
   "He says that someone is on their way to come fix what's wrong with it and then we can start moving again." Bill tells us
   "Can we go back inside?" Tom asks
   "He said we can't go back in until it's done because it's a liability or something." Bill says
   I sigh and decide to just sit down in the ground while we wait. After a minute of sitting down Tom sits down next to me.
    "I'm sorry this is happening y/n it's so annoying" to says to me
"Don't apologize you didn't break the bus" I said laughing a little bit
    "Hopefully it will get fixed soon Im so tired." Tom says stretching his arms out.
   We sit and wait for another 20 minutes and then we see headlights coming down the road. As it gets closer we can see they are coming towards us and they slow down and pull behind the bus on the side of the road. Bill starts cheering and it makes Tom and I laugh. The guy gets out of his truck and goes up to the driver and they start talking. They walk over to the other side of the bus and I can hear them fixing something. After a little longer the noise stops and the guy walks back to his truck. The bus driver says the bus is fixed and we can go back inside. We all head back in and everyone goes back to bed. We feel the bus begin to move again and we fall asleep. After a few more hours we wake up again from the light coming in from the windows. I sit up in the bed and Tom sits up next to me. He kisses me and then pulls me in closer to him. He asks me how I slept and I told him I slept okay and he says he didn't sleep that well after the bus broke down. We get up and walk to the front of the bus and everyone else is already awake. We say good morning and sit down. I rest my head down on the table by the booth because I'm still tired. When I'm awoken again the bus has stopped. Tom told me we are at the next hotel and we have to go check in. We get out of the bus and the sun is really bright outside compared to the tinted windows of the bus so it takes a second for my eyes to adjust. Tom holds my hand and kisses my head and we walk into the hotel. Someone I assume to be the bands manager is already inside and he shakes my hand and introduces himself. He says that everyone is already checked in and they can go up to their rooms. Each guy gets a different key card and we head up the elevator together. We get up to the top floor and this hotel is more beautiful than the last. We get into our room and there is a gift basket on the table. Tom looks at it for a second and then keeps walking. After a few minutes someone knocks on the door and I open it and it's our bags. I let the man in and he places our bags down and tells me if we need absolutely anything to give a call to the front desk and they will get it. I thank him and he leaves. I grab some of my stuff and I head into the bathroom and start getting ready. I want to feel pretty so I do a little extra today than usual. I curl my hair and take my time with my makeup to make sure it looks perfect. I put some baggy cargo pants on and a cropped top with an oversized flannel and look in the mirror. I look pretty cute right now. I sort through some of the jewelry in my bag and put a necklace and earrings on. I close up my bag and head back into the room. Tom looks me up and down. He runs up to me and picks me up and spins me around.
    "You're sooo beautiful y/n" he says while I laugh from him picking me up.
   He gives me a kiss and then places me down.
He heads into the bathroom for a few minutes and then comes out in a new outfit. He has a black bandanna on and he looks super cute.
"You look so good" I tell him smiling and he smiles back at me
    "Do you want to go out and explore the city a little bit?" Tom asks excited
   I agree and grab his hand and we walk out into the hallway and then down to the lobby. We walk outside and start walking down the street. We look around at the different stores and restaurants. This area is kind of busy so there are people everywhere. I turn my head and look over and see a group of girls is looking at us and talking to each other. Right when I see this Tom points out a restaurant and asks if I want to get breakfast and I agree. Before we walk in I look back again and the girls are laughing and one gives me a dirty look. I turn around and walk into the restaurant behind Tom. The server asks if we want to sit inside or outside and Tom says he wants to eat outside. In my head I'm hoping those girls walked away but when the server leads us back outside I see they are still across the street and they look back in our direction. I sit down next to Tom and he scoots in closer to me and grabs my hand while he looks at the menu. Our server comes over and puts our drinks in and tells us she will be back in a few minutes to take our order. I was about to ask Tom about something but when I looked up the group of girls from across the street are right next to our table. Tom looks up and the girls start talking to him.

Who are these girls? Lowkey kinda rude to come up to people when they are eating but who knows what they will say anywhos next part coming soon. IF I HAVENT SAID IT ENOUGH ILL SAY IT AGAIN I LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU FOR READING THIS IT MAKES MY HEART HAPPY THAT YOU ENJOY IT

NOT LIKE THE REST x TOM KAULITZ & y/nOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara