Pt 19

I can't believe this story has gone on for so long haha. I'm thinking of wrapping it up in the next few parts just because it's getting so long. What do you guys think? Let me know please!!  Oh also MATURE AUDIENCE

   After some time we finally finish our drinks. We all start to head out of the bar and we are all laughing and stumbling around. Tom starts singing and I dance around in the street and he starts dancing with me. The other guys are looking around for the driver but Tom and I are lost in our own world. Tom picks me up and spins me around. He stops spinning and just looks up at me. He slowly puts me down and he kisses me.
"Y/n I love you so much." He says smiling
"I love you more." I tell him and he kisses me again
"Guys the car is over here!" Georg yells out to us
We look over in his direction and see the car. Tom kisses me again and grabs my hand and we start walking over. I feel kinda dizzy and off balance but Tom is keeping me from falling down. We make our way over to the car and get inside. When we get in Tom tells the driver to put some music on. He does but Tom tells him to turn up the volume. Now the music is really loud. It's a song everyone knows so we all start singing it. Tom rolls the window down and starts screaming the song out of the window as people on the street look over. I couldn't help myself but laugh. In my drunk eyes it was the cutest thing I had ever seen. When the song finished Tom pulled his head back into the car and we both looked at each other and smiled before we started laughing. Before long we were back at the hotel. Everyone got out of the car and stumbled back into the hotel. We all looked kinda sloppy I'm sure but none of us really cared to notice. We got into the elevator and Gustav decided to run his hands over every button for every floor. At first we all thought it was funny but after like the 6th floor we were over it and all got off and decided to take the stairs. We roamed through the floor and I walked leaning up against the wall for balance. We made our way over to the stairwell and started walking up. Bill started singing and it was so loud because of how the sound traveled through the space. It took us forever to get to our floor because it was the top floor. When we did finally make it up there everyone said goodnight and Tom and I made our way into our room. Both of us were still pretty drunk. I immediately took off my heels and my feet felt funny a little bit because of the difference of being flat on the floor. I jumped up onto the bed and just laid there for a few minutes. When I closed my eyes it felt like I was spinning around in circles so I opened my eyes and got up. Tom was standing in the kitchen looking in the fridge. I walked over to him and looked over at the fridge with him.
"Tom nothing is in there" I said to him
    "I know it's terrible" he sighed and I laughed
   He looked over at me and smiled and closed the fridge. I skipped into the bathroom and he followed behind me.
"Baby I wanna take a shower" I told him
    "Do you want to take a shower together?" He said slurring his words a little
"Of course I want to take a shower with you" I said excitedly and he smirked at me
   He closed the door behind him and walked over to the shower and turned it on. He took his shirt off and I just watched him. He told me to turn around and I did. He moved my hair to the side and started to unzip my dress as I watched him through the mirror. I pulled the sleeves off and the dress fell to the floor. Tom got in close and kisses my neck and shoulder. I turned around and our lips met together right when I did. As we were making out steam started to fill the room. I pulled away and bit my lip as Tom smiled at me and took the rest of his clothes off. He got into the shower first. I took my underwear off and followed behind him. Right when I walked in he started kissing me again while the water fell onto us. He held onto me tightly as we made out. His hands ran all over my body as he pinned me against the wall of the shower. I could taste the alcohol on his breath but I'm sure he could taste mine too. He pulled his lips away and moved the shower head so the water wasn't splashing over us anymore. We were looking into each others eyes as I got down on my knees. I teased him a little by kissing around him until I could tell he wanted more. I looked up at him while I started sucking. He looked down at me and grinned. I kept going faster and faster and I could see him breathing faster.
    "Don't stop y/n" he said putting a hand gently behind my head
   I kept going and I could feel he was about to cum so I didn't stop. After another minute of this he finally came. I smiled and stood back up while his eyes were closed and he was smiling too. He opened his eyes and licked his lips. He turned my body around and slipped his finger inside me. I let out a moan and he laugh a little to himself. He moved his finger back and forth for awhile before slipping another finger in which made me moan a little louder. It felt so good. After a few minutes of this he slipped his fingers out and I leaned in towards him. After a second he slowly pulled himself into me. I could feel all of it. He was so hard. He held me close when he was all the way in and he kissed the top of my back before he started moving a little faster. I had my hands against the tile of the bathroom and he had his hands holding onto my waist as he slid in and out. My legs began to shake and he just held onto me tighter. He kept going until he couldn't anymore and he pulled out of me and my legs wanted to give out but I held myself up. Both of us were breathing heavily. I turned around and looked at him and he pulled me in close again and kissed me. He told me he loved me and I told him I loved him back and he smiled. Tom pulled the shower head back so it was on us again and he washed my body. Then I washed his. It was really sweet and I like showering with him because he makes me feel pretty the whole time. He was telling me how beautiful I was as he gently cleaned every part of me and when I was letting the water run the soap down my body. Once we were finished showering Tom turned the water off and got out of the shower first and handed me a towel. I kissed him and thanked him and we both dried off and walked into the bedroom area of the hotel. We were both exhausted and didn't even put pj's on we just hopped right under the covers. There was a TV across from the bed so Tom turned it on. We watched tv for a bit. He pulled me in closer and he spooned me until we fell asleep.
   The next morning I woke up and I still felt his body pressed against mine. I smiled and just sat there for awhile while he continued sleeping. After a few minutes I turned around and his eyes slowly opened. He smiled and stretched his arms out a bit.
    "Good morning my love" he said to me yawning
"Good morning how did you sleep?" I said smiling on at him
    "Better because I was with you." He said
"So did I." I said leaning in and kissing him
    "I'm really hungry though are you y/n?" He asked me sitting up
"Yeah I'm kinda hungry." I sat up too
    "I'm gonna text the other guys and see if they want to get breakfast." He told me
   I got up and walked over to my bag and grabbed some clothes. It's pretty hot here so I grabbed shorts and a cropped top and headed into the bathroom. I did some light makeup and got dressed and brushed my teeth. I put my hair up into a kinda messy bun. My head hurt a little from the drinking probably so I made sure to grab some sunglasses too and just put them on my head for now holding my hair back. I put my jewelry on and headed back into the bedroom. Tom smiled at me and I watched him get dressed. He went into the bathroom for a few minutes and told me from the other room where we would be going. He came back over by me and kissed me again and held me close to him. He held my hand as we walked out of the room and down the elevator to the lobby. Once we got down there all the other guys one by one came down the elevator and sat down next to us until everyone was ready to go. Once everyone was in the lobby we walked over to the car and started driving to the restaurant. It was really bright outside so I put the sunglasses on to help. After a few minutes we made our way out of the car into the restaurant and got a table and sat down. We all looked pretty hungover. We ordered our food and I watched Georg and Gustav from the other end of the table try and stack as many sugar packets on top of each other as they could without it falling. Eventually the food came and their tower of sugar packets fell down. We ate and the food tasted really good so we didn't talk much while we ate. I started to feel better after eating. When we finished eating Tom said he had to go to the bathroom. He got up and the bus boy came around and took our plates. Georg and Gustav went back to their sugar packets and I watched on for a second until Bill spoke up quietly next to me.
   "So we should probably talk about last night y/n." He said to me

So yeah lmk if I should end this in the next few parts bc I don't think I should drag it on tooooo long. I could always write another story too! Next part coming soon though. Love you <3