Pt 11

Enjoy pt 11!! I'm backkkk

The concert goes on for another hour and a half. They play a bunch of different songs and they are all good. Mostly in English and a few in German. Even though I don't know what they are saying I like the songs. At the end of the show Bill thanks the crowd and tells them they've been great and the arena is filled with clapping and screaming. They wave and then run back to the side of the stage again all sweaty and out of breath. I step to the side when they run back. Someone hands them water and they all just catch their breath for a second. Tom pulls the collar of his shirt up over his face and wipes the sweat off. And he walks over to me smiling.
"Did you like the show y/n?" He asks out of breath and taking a sip of his water.
"You did so good. Watching you play made me soo happy." I told him and he smiled at me.
"I know I'm kinda sweaty and gross right now but can I kiss you?" He laughs
"Of course you can I don't care about that." I say laughing a little and he pulls me in and gives me a kiss.
"Let's go back to the green room baby I'm exhausted." He tells me taking a deep breath.
He grabs my hand and we head back. Everyone except Bill seems to be tired but he is full of energy. He asks me what I thought about the show and I told him it was really good and he's a good performer. He smiles and walks quickly into the green room. Tom and I follow behind. Tom gets to the couch and lays out on it. I sit down by the mirrors. Bill comes over to grab some things he has over there.
"Tom gets tired sometimes after shows so we usually just let him chill for a bit y/n." Bill tells me
"Yeah I don't know how you aren't tired after all that." I tell him with a little laugh
"Oh trust me I do get tired sometimes but since it's our last night here I have a lot of energy." He tells me
Tom looks up and says he wants to leave and go get food. Gustav and Georg say they aren't hungry and want to go back to the hotel. Bill says he has to pack up a lot of things back at the hotel. Tom just looks kind of annoyed because I think he wanted everyone to go out and get food. Someone comes in the green room and tells us that the van is there to take us back to the hotel and all the boys get up to go except Tom. He is still laying on the couch.
"Cmon babe let go" I tell him putting my hands out. He puts his hands out too and grabs onto mine and I help lift him up off the couch and we both laugh.
    "Thank you for helping me up" he says smiling and gives me another kiss.
"If you're still hungry we can get food? Or we can just go back to the hotel and get some sleep." I tell him
    "Yeah I'm tired but I'm so hungry right now" he tells me yawning
"We can do whatever you want then baby" I tell him as we walk out of the green room.
   We walk out to the bus and everyone is waiting for us. We get inside and the driver takes us back to the hotel. We get inside and Bill tells us the tour bus will be back for us tomorrow in the afternoon to start heading to the next city while we head up the elevator. Tom nods and starts walking towards the hotel room. I follow behind him and he opens the door and we walk in. When we get inside I see a huge arrangement of roses on the kitchen counter. Tom takes a seat on the end of the bed and smiles at me.
"Oh my gosh these are beautiful!" I tell him as I walk up the counter and smell them.
    "They are for you y/n. I wanted to surprise you with something for when we got back here."
He is still looking at me and smiling. Nobody has ever bought me flowers before. There must've been a hundred red roses. I just look at the flowers and back at Tom and then back to the flowers.
"This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me. Seriously. Thank you so much Tom I love them so much." I say looking back at him with a big smile.
He gets up off the bed and walks over to me and gives me a kiss. He tells me he has one more surprise for me. And he says a driver is waiting downstairs.
"When did you have time for all these surprises?" I ask him laughing
"When we set up our stuff for the concert I made a few calls." He tells me laughing a little
He grabs my hand and we walk down to the lobby together. A driver opens the door and we both head in together. We start driving around the city and I'm wondering what the surprise is going to be.
"Where are we going?" I ask him
"You'll see in a second" he says grabbing my hand and holding it.
After driving for another few minutes we pull up to one of the fanciest restaurants in the entire city. The type of restaurant where people wait months in advance for a reservation. I'm not dressed at all for this type of place but to be honest neither is he so I don't feel that weird about it. The driver opens the door and lets us both out and we thank him. Tom leads the way and opens the door for me and I walk in. Nobody is in the restaurant except the staff. I turn and look to him.
"Did you rent this whole place out for us??" I say with a smile still looking around the place and then back to him.
"Yeah I did. I wanted something private for just you and me. Everyone was in on it. The other guys are actually going somewhere else to eat right now because I just wanted something to make you feel special y/n." He says smiling.
I lean in and give him a kiss and then the host leads us to a booth in the back. The table has candles on in and the lights are dimmed. I can not believe he was able to pull this off so quickly and I had absolutely no idea. I really thought we were just going back to the hotel and he would pass out because he looked so tired.
"Do you like it y/n?" He asks me nervously
"Do I like it? This is amazing. I can't believe you did this for me. You're so thoughtful. I had no idea you had this all planned." I tell him smiling. He gives me a kiss and a waiter comes over and pours us both glasses of champagne.
"Cheers to us" he says lifting his glass and we tap our glasses together and take a sip.
He has the biggest smile on his face and so do I. I didn't know how romantic he could be and it makes me feel really special that he would do all of this. The waiter come back and gives us an appetizer and takes our order. We sip on the champagne and talk about how fancy this restaurant is. He puts his hand out on the table and I hold it.
"So tomorrow we will have to wake up early so you can grab some of your things baby." He tells me.
"Yeah I'm just not sure how much stuff I need to pack for something like this."
    "Well just pack a few different outfits and your other necessities and if you need anything else when we are on the road I'll get you whatever." He smiles at me sweetly.
"I don't want you to have to buy me a bunch of things." I laugh.
"I'll just pack what I think is important."
    "You're right I don't have to buy you things but I want to take care of you. I'd buy you everything if I could y/n." He says laughing and smiling and I smile back.
"I'm not sure how my family will react to all of this tomorrow." I tell him nervously.
    "Have you told them anything about it?" He asks
"No my family and I aren't super close. It's kind of a bad and complicated situation. That's why I'm nervous to see how they react. I don't have a very good home life." I say kind of embarrassed.
    "Well if you want I can come in with you and talk to them about it." He tells me
"No no that's okay I don't want to drag you into their craziness. Thank you though you're sweet for offering." I say squeezing his hand.
    "Okay I'll come with you though and just wait in the car just in case. What else do you have to do before we leave tomorrow?" He asks me
"Well I have to talk with the people at my school but I can just email them about it so all I really have to do it talk to my family. Hopefully that goes well I'm nervous about it."
   Tom tries to give me a reassuring smile so I just smile back at him but inside I'm worried that tomorrow is just going to turn into a big fight at my house. I think my parents will be pissed that I'm just up and leaving and I know my sister will be extremely jealous. If I could just leave without telling anyone I would but I have to get my stuff. While I'm thinking about this the food comes out and we start eating. Okay now I understand why this place has such a long reservation waitlist. This is the best food I've ever had. Tom steals some of the food off my plate and I do the same to his. The rest of the time while we eat we sit and talk about little things like our favorite movies and bands and what it was like growing up for both of us. The more he tells me about himself the more deep my feelings for him grow. Some of the things we like are the exact same and some are polar opposites. I think this is good though because we will get to do new things with each other. We finish eating and Tom takes care of the bill and we head out. I hold his hand and rest my head on his shoulder as we walk to the car. This has been the most perfect surreal experience of my entire life and I'm glad I get to experience it with the most amazing person. We get to the car and the driver gets out to open the door but Tom stops him and says he wants to open the door for me and I smile and laugh. I step inside and he closes the door behind me and walks around to the other side of the car. I open the door for him from the inside of the car and he smiles at me as he steps in. We drive back to the hotel and get back to the room. My bag of stuff is in there so I grab my pjs and grab my shower stuff and head into the bathroom. Tom follows behind me and we shower together. Nothing super crazy happened in there but we did kiss a few times. He washed my body and I washed his. We both got out and got changed and brushed our teeth together laughing and joking around the whole time. We got into bed together and cuddled as we fell asleep. The last few days have been the best time of my life and I think I'm making a good decision to go with him. Tomorrow is a big day so we needed the rest.

THIS WAS A LONG ONE LOL. Sorry if this one wasn't as exciting but I needed to write all this to set up for the next few parts. I hope you enjoyed it anyways. The next part is coming later today <3 thank you so much for all the support it means so much to me that you're enjoying the story !!!!