Pt 10

You guys slay fr thanks for reading all this lmao okay pt10

The green room we are in has two couches, a table filled with food and drinks, a tv, and an area with chairs and mirrors. I can't believe I'm backstage at a place like this. It's so cool. I sit down and Tom gets up. Georg and Gustav got up already and are getting food.
"Y/n do you want something to eat baby I'll grab you whatever?" Tom asks me stretching and I see his shirt come up a little.
"Yeah baby I'll have what you're having. Thank you" I tell him smiling.
He says okay and tells me he is making us sandwiches. Someone put music on and I wait and tap my foot to the rhythm. After a minute Tom comes back with two plates and pulls the small table in closer to us. I look down at the plates and the sandwiches look...suspicious. I smile and laugh a little because I've never seen a sandwich like that.
"Baby what's on this sandwich?" I ask him smiling before he takes a bite.
"Um it's like toasted bread, ketchup, cheese, onion, tomatoes, and mustard." He says and then takes a bite.
He tells me it's so good and to take a bite. I smile at him and take a bite. Surprisingly it's not bad. I don't like tomatoes but the sandwich isn't bad. He asks me how I like it and I tell him it's good and I'm glad he made it for me. I haven't ate all day so maybe it tastes better because of that but I don't care. I eat it all and it fills me up a bit and I grab both our plates and throw them away. I sit back down on the couch and Tom pulls me in and puts his hand around me. I can hear him humming to the music while I tap my foot. The other guys start messing around and making jokes with each other and I just watch and laugh. Tom plays with my hair while we sit and wait for a few more minutes. Someone knocks on the door and they open it right away. A older woman calls on Tom, Gustav, and Georg and tells them it's time for them to set up their instruments. Bill is in front of the mirror and is doing his makeup. Tom gets up and tells me he will be back in a few minutes. I get up off the couch and give him a kiss and they head out the door. Now it's just Bill and I. I decide to go sit down next to him so it's not awkward.
"Y/n are you excited for the show?" He asks me excitedly.
"Yeah I'm really excited. Don't you ever get nervous before preforming in front of all those people?" I say to him while I watch him put his makeup on.
"After preforming for so many years you'd think it gets less nerve wracking but I think we all still get nervous." He laughs a little.
"So y/n are you going to be coming with us on the road?" He asks me
"I'm not sure I really want to but I don't know if I should. I have stuff going on here I'd have to take care of." I tell him
"Yeah I get that. I think you should come with though. I see the way Tom looks at you. As his brother I can tell he's basically head over heels for you or more like head over sneakers for you I guess" he says and laughs and I laugh a little too.
"Yeah I really really care about him. He asked me to be his girlfriend earlier today so I don't want to leave him after he just asked me something like that. He's my first real boyfriend. Not like the boyfriends you have when you're little." I tell Bill and he smiles.
"That makes me happy. Well just know if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you. You're a cool girl. I'm surprised he got a girl like you." He says checking his look in the mirror and I smile at him.
"Thank you so much it means a lot to have someone else I can come and talk too. I'm here for you too." I tell him and he smiles and puts his things back in a black little bag.
Just then the door opens and the other boys come back in the room. I turn around and smile at Tom. I get out of my chair and sit back down on the couch with him and hold his hand.
"I'm excited for you to see us play y/n I'm a little nervous though now knowing you'll be watching." He laughs a bit and his hand gets kind of sweaty but I don't really mind it.
"I'm so excited to see you play too. You don't have to be nervous just do what you do." I tell him and squeeze his hand and give him a reassuring smile.
The same woman comes in and tells the guys people are lining up for the meet and greet and that they will have to head down soon. She leaves but comes back after another minute. This time she calls me over. I'm confused but I get up.
"Hi y/n nice to meet you. Tom told me a little bit about you and I'm glad you came with. If you'd like you can come sit with me during the meet and greet so you have somewhere to go. Let me know and we can do that now. I think it will be more comfortable for you." She says smiling.
"Hi nice to meet you too. Thank you that's really thoughtful. Yeah I'll do that just give me a second to go tell Tom. I'll be right back." I tell her.
When I turn around he's looking at me. His eyes meet up with mine and I tell him what she told me. He smiles and gives me a kiss. I walk next to her and she tells the guys to get up and they follow behind us out of the green room and down a hallway. I turn around and see Tom looking at my butt and I smile and he looks up at my face and smiles back and winks at me. I can hear all the girls on the other side of the door. The woman opens the door and lets the guys in ahead of us. Right when they walk into the room the girls start screaming. I follow the woman and we walk across to the other side. I watch as the guys wave to the room of girls and then a man is directing the line and another is taking the phones and cameras and taking the pictures of the girls one by one with the guys. Some of them look over to me every once and awhile. Some girls wave and I wave back. Some give me dirty looks and I just look away because I try to keep it cute and classy. Some girls give the boys kisses on the cheek during pictures and some hold them really close. When I see them doing this to Tom I don't really get jealous though because I can't blame them. The line moves quickly though because the staff are getting the girls in and out really fast. After about an hour the last girls take their pictures and then the meet and greet is over. Tom walks over to me and grabs my hand and walks me back over to the other guys. We all go back in the green room for a second and then they have to do a full sound check before the show starts. We walk over to where the stage is and I watch from the side as they start. Tom looks over to me and smiles. I smile back and then they start practicing. He's really good like so good. They go through a few songs and they are really good together. I knew it would be good but I'm surprised at how good they actually are. They finish and walk out towards me.
"How was that y/n?" Tom asks me putting his arm around me.
"You're amazing. Seriously that was so cool to watch. I can't wait to see the real show." I tell him and he smiles and kisses my cheek.
We all walk back to the green room and Tom gives me a drink. I thank him and we just wait until it's time for them to go out again. The three other guys start messing with each other and Tom looks over at me.
"So have you thought at all about what we talked about earlier? Do you want to come with?" He says with a nervous tone.
"Yeah I have been thinking about it. I have to get some things in order but yes I want to come with you. I don't want to be away from you." I tell him and the biggest smile comes onto his face and he pulls me in for a hug and kiss.
"I'm so glad you said that. I feel like I can finally breathe again." He laughs and gives me another kiss.
We just sit together talking about dumb things and joking with each other for about 20 minutes and then it's time for them to get ready to get going out there. I can hear the fans from the green room which makes me nervous for some reason and I'm not even the one preforming so I can only imagine how they feel. The guys get up and do a little pep talk and then Tom signals for me to get up and they all head out the door. Tom stops for a second though and now it's just us in the green room. He turns around and pulls me in close. He starts making out with me for a second and then pulls away.
"You're my new good luck charm y/n. Im going to hold you close to me whenever I can." He says going in for one more kiss.
We hold hands and we run together to catch up to the other guys. Everyone is kind of quiet and then someone behind the stage signals for them to go out. Tom squeezes my hand one last time and gives me a quick kiss and then let's go and follows out behind the other guys. When they walk out the screams are so loud. Bill welcomes everyone and then the first song starts. Everyone starts singing along and I watch from the side. Every once and awhile Tom looks over to the side at me and smiles. I can't believe this will be my life now. I feel so lucky.

Okay sorry for the wait I try to write as fast as I can haha. How will everyone around y/n react to her decision to go on tour? Find out soon<3 ALSO omg idk how but some Tom account found my personal tiktok LMAO IF IT WAS ONE OF YOU LMK I USED A SOUND OF AN EDIT OF ME JUST LOOKING KINDA SLAY AND I WANNA KNOW IF IT WAS JUST SOMEONE WHO JUST CLICKED ON THE SOUND OR IF IT WAS ONE OF YOU IF IT WAS MESSAGE ME HAHAHAH