Pt 14

I'm literally writing this while I'm w my bf so you better say you enjoy it bc I'm risking it over here lmao

   We both sit up on the bed. Tom holds my hand and just looks at me. I look back at him and smile. He smiles at me and looks like he wants to say something.
"What is it?" I ask him with a smile and he laughs a little.
"Nothing really it's just that the first time I told you I loved you y/n I would've wanted it to be more special that's all. I also didn't want to say it so soon because I didn't want to scare you off." He says and blushes a little.
"Well it's a little late no scare me off now." I say laughing and he laughs back.
"But no I'm glad you said it because I feel the same way. I care about you more than anything Tom. In the short time we've known each other I've learned what it means to really love someone." I tell him and he just looks at me and smiles.
"I really do love you y/n. I'd do anything for you." He says and leans in and gives me a kiss.
Just outside the door I hear the other guys laughing and messing around. Tom and I both look at the door and then back to each other. He kisses me again and then gets up off the bed. He opens the door and all I see is bill and Georg fighting over the remote. Bill is trying to grab it from him but Georg isn't letting go.
"We've only been in the bus for like half an hour and you're already fighting over the remote? Give me that." Tom says laughing and he walks over and take the remote. I follow behind and sit down at the booth table. He puts on a movie and we all just sit and watch. After a few hours of driving everyone says they want to go get dinner somewhere. We have to keep driving for a bit though because we are basically in the middle of nowhere. After another half an hour we get off the highway to this little diner. Tom and I walk hand in hand while everyone else walks in front of us. Bill asks for a table for five and we all sit down. I look around and people are looking at us. Not like the fans look at them but they are just giving weird looks. I make eye contact with an older man who sits alone and he's just looking at bill weirdly so I give him a look and he looks away. Tom sees this and smiles and we go back to looking at the menu. We all order our food. We sit and talk about the place we are in and the movie we just watched. The food comes out and we start eating. It's not great but at least it's something. Tom gives me some of his fries and we just all laugh together talking about any and everything. We finish eating and leave to get back on the bus. We get back on the bus and it starts moving again.
    "Y/n come sit in my lap" Tom says signaling for me to come over.
   I smile and walk over and sit in his lap. He looks up at me and I give him a kiss. It's getting dark out so everyone just chills. We sit and watch Georg and Gustav play a card game. Bill is listening to music sitting by himself. After a few minutes Tom says he has to go to the bathroom. I get up off his lap and he walks over to the bathroom. I sit down with Georg and Gustav and ask to play with them and they give me cards and we start playing. I'm pretty competitive when it comes to games so it gets pretty intense. At least as intense as a card game can get. We keep playing and eventually I end up winning.
"I should've bet money on this game" I said laughing and they laugh too.
   I get up from the table and Georg and Gustav keep playing. I sit down next to Bill and he smiles. He takes out a headphone and we start talking.
"What are you listening to?" I ask him and he turns his phone to show me.
    "It's like a pretty popular band in Germany. Do you want to hear it?" He asks me and I agree and he gives me the other headphone.
   I start listening and it's good so I start nodding my head to the music.
"I don't know what they are saying but it's good. I like it" I tell him and he laughs
    "Yeah it's good isn't it? I think over time you'll start to understand what things mean if you want to learn." He says smiling
   We sit there listening for a little longer and then we hear the shower turn on. Tom must be taking a shower while he's at it. After another minute of listening Bill speaks up again.
    "Hey wanna do something?" He asks smiling
"Sure what do you want to do?" I ask
    "Let me give you a makeover!" He says excitedly
"Okay don't make me look bad though." I laugh
    "I won't I promise! Let's go!" He says getting up and grabbing some things. And then walking back into the big bedroom and he lays some makeup down on the bed. He sits down and I sit in front of him. He looks at my face for a second and then grabs something. I close my eyes and he starts doing my eyeshadow.
"What are you going to make me look like?" I ask him
    "Hmmm well I'm not sure yet but I want to do something kinda dark and fun I'll figure it out as I go" he says laughing.
   He does my eyes and we talk about different makeup and what he does with his makeup and what I do with mine. He almost poked me in the eye when he was doing my eyeliner and my eye started to water.
    "Oh my gosh sorry I'm not really used to doing this on other people" he says laughing a little bit and I laugh back
"It's okay sometimes I accidentally poke myself in the eye doing it myself" I tell him
   He finishes with my eyes and starts putting stuff on my face. Tom comes out of the bathroom and looks into the room. I look over at him and his eyes widen and a smile grows on his face.
    "What are you doing to her bill she looks crazy." Tom laughs
   "No she doesn't don't say that you're going to scare her!" Bill says laughing back at Tom
   "Don't worry y/n you look great Tom is joking." Bill says turning back to me
    "Just wait until you see it y/n. He made you look like himself." He said laughing and walking into the other direction towards the other guys.
   Bill goes back to doing my makeup adding some finishing touches. He pulls back and looks at the makeup and goes back in and fixes some stuff. After he finished he asked me if he could to my hair too. I laugh and say why not since he's already done my makeup. He gets up off the bed and grabs a brush and comb and starts doing my hair. He starts teasing the hell out of it.
"Owww why are you pulling so hard?" I laugh
   "Beauty is pain" he tells me laughing
   After like 20 minutes he finally finishes and walks in front of me and smiles at his work. He tells me it looks so good.
   "Are you ready to see it y/n??" He asks me excited
"Yeah I'm ready to see what you did." I say smiling
   "Okay one second let me grab the mirror!!!" He says running to the front of the bus. While I sit there Tom walks into the back and looks at me.
    "Oh wow" he says laughing
"What do I look bad?" I said laughing back at him
   "You just look very very different baby" he laughs again
"That doesn't sound good" I laugh nervously
   Bill comes back in with a mirror and does a countdown and then puts the mirror up in my face. Right when I see myself I start laughing. I look away and then get closer and look in the mirror again.
   "What do you not like it??" Bill asks
"No I like it I've just never seen myself like this before." I said smiling
   "You can do mine next time!" Bill says excitedly
   Bill grabs his stuff and leaves the room and I thank him for the makeover. Tom sits down on the bed and looks at me and smiles.
    "You still look beautiful y/n. It was nice of you to let Bill do that. None of us let him give us makeovers." Tom tells me
"Thank you baby it's actually kinda growing on me a little." I laugh
    "You could wear anything and look good." He tells me and leans in and gives me a kiss.
   I look at the clock and it's almost 11 o clock so I get up and head into the bathroom. I start taking the makeup off and head into the shower. It was pretty small but I was glad to just feel clean. It's been a really long day so I'm excited to just get in bed and go to sleep. I finish showering and change my clothes and then head into the bedroom. Tom is laying out in shorts with no shirt and he smiles at me. I hop into bed and lay down next to him. He pulls me in close to him and gives me a kiss and I rest my head on his shoulder. He puts something on the TV and we just sat and watched. After a little while he turns to me and starts kissing me again. He pulls away and closes the door to the room and gets back in the bed and kisses me again.
    "I love you so much y/n I'm so glad you're coming with us. I don't know what I would've done if you didn't come. I probably would've gone crazy." He giggles a bit
"I love you too. I would've been so sad without you I'm glad I could come with too. I'm excited to spend all this time with you." I say smiling
   He gives me another kiss and pulls me in close. I close my eyes and we start to drift to sleep together. I love having him around me when I sleep because I feel so safe in his arms. He makes me feel happy and I haven't truly been happy in along time. We fall asleep together and then a few hours later we stop moving abruptly which causes both of us to wake up. Then someone knocks on the door.

Tour life is kinda slay I wonder how the rest of the tour will goooo also sorry for dragging I've been kinda busy but I'll get another part out tonight I promise!! Thanks for reading <3