Chapter 3 ~ visiting time ~

Thana woke up feeling better than he had in week's, he stretched his arms above his head and spread them out until his fingers came into contact with what felt like fur? He opened his eye's and looked across to see someone's head, his fingers stroking through the hair as if he was petting an animal.

Thana jumped and pulled his arm back when he realized where he was and whose hair he was fondling. He crept out of bed, grabbed a change of clothes and went to take a shower. There was somewhere he had to go today before he began intensive training. He was so glad that Nate had been asleep or he would have thought he was a pervert.

Nate was laying with his back to Thana pretending to be asleep, he had heard him when he woke up groaning as he stretched, his groan didn't help with Nate's morning wood and as if that wasn't enough he then felt him reach out and start to run his fingers through his hair gently scratching and stroking.

If he didn't stop, Nate was going to turn over and take what the guy was offering but then suddenly he felt him jump and pull his hand away then slowly crawl out of bed. A few minutes later he heard the shower running. Nate rolled onto his back and put his hand's behind his head. he had to stop thinking about Thana in a sexual manner.

It was just because he hadn't done it in a while and the guy was fucking gorgeous, yes, that's all it was. He had to maintain a working relationship with the guy, he probably wouldn't be around for very long anyway when he realized he couldn't fly as well as he thought he could. He should stick to what he knew, swinging about on a rope looking pretty.

Climbing out of bed he flexed his arms before brushing his fingers through his hair then remembered how Thana's fingers had felt as they caressed his scalp. He walked in to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee, put some rice into the rice cooker and started making egg roll.

It wasn't long before Thana finished his shower and came over to where Nate was working in his kitchen. 

"just in time for breakfast" Nate said.

"that's ok Nate, you don't have to feed me too" Thana replied.

"don't be silly, I'm not going to just cook for myself. If it makes you feel bad you can cook dinner, can you cook?" Nate asked.

"Yes, of course" Thana said.

"then that's settled, come and sit down and eat with me, I'll shower after breakfast" Nate answered him.

"so, what are your plans for today, are you taking a day or two to settle in like JJ suggested?" Nate asked him.

"just today, there's somewhere I need to go but then I can devote all my time to practicing" Thana replied.

"ow, do you need any help to find your way around?" Nate offered, curious as to where Thana was going.

"no thank you, I'm ok" Thana graciously declined his offer.

They both ate in silence not really knowing what to say after that and then Nate stood up to take the dishes to the sink but Thana stopped him. 

"I'll do these, you go and get your shower and thank you for breakfast Nate, it was a real treat" Thana said.

"you are welcome Thana, I'll go shower and change then, see you in a bit" Nate said before going to the bathroom.

When Nate was dressed he went back towards the kitchen but Thana was nowhere to be found. Nate looked out of the window to see his car gone. He left already? Nate thought to himself and was even more intrigued as to what Thana's deal was. Grabbing his gear he decided to go to the gym tent to do some working out. He would fly tomorrow, today he would work on his muscles, he needed to maintain his strength if they were going to try to make this work.