Chapter 6 ~ planning ~

The morning after, Thana woke up to find Nate's heavy leg thrown across his thighs, he found it impossible to crawl out of bed without disturbing the other. Picking up his phone he saw it was 5.30am, why hadn't his alarm gone off at 5?

He checked the settings to find that the alarm had been disabled, strange? Meanwhile he was trapped beneath Nate's leg so he just laid there waiting and hoping Nate would roll over so he could slip away.

He played on his phone for a while until he got bored and then looking to the side he jumped to find that Nate's eyes were open and he was grinning at him.

"shit Nate, what the hell? if your awake, get your leg off me so I can get up" Thana said.

"that's the first time I heard you curse" Nate observed.

"yes, shock will do that to a person, could you move your leg?"

"no" Nate said

"what the hell, what do you mean no?" Thana said.

"your not running away this morning, did you think I wouldn't know that you've been sneaking out every morning, my question is why?" Nate asked him.

"I just didn't want to get in your way, I'm only here temporarily until JJ find's me somewhere else so I didn't want to intrude too much" Thana offered an excuse.

"we sleep in the same bed Thana, if I was concerned about you intruding I would have made damn sure to air the spare room by now, anyway, this is kind of nice isn't it?" Nate said throwing his arm over Thana's chest.

"are you doing this on purpose Nate" Thana asked.

"I'd be lying if I said no, I miss us eating breakfast together" Nate said, he had to get closer to the other boy if he was to find out Thana's secrets.

"fine, let me get up and I'll make something" Thana responded.

"no, it's only early, go back to sleep for a change" Nate said pulling him in even tighter.

"wait a minute, did you disable my alarm?" Thana asked

"yes" Nate admitted shamelessly.

"can't you let me go, I can't breath" Thana said.

"deal with it!" Nate said, closing his eyes and going to sleep again.

Thana shuffled a bit trying to get comfortable under Nates limbs, this was crazy, why was he being like this? A small part of him kind of enjoyed the feeling of being hugged. Sometimes he missed that warmth from another human being, a tight hug and kind words telling him that everything was going to be alright.

Closing his eyes he drifted back to sleep again and when he woke up he had turned in Nate's arms, their faces only inches apart. He looked at Nate's face and his heart started to pound. He had the strangest urge to touch his lips to the other's but he knew he shouldn't. 

Nate opened his eyes slowly and saw Thana's expression.

"do it Thana, if you don't I will!" he said softly and when Thana didn't move he leaned over and softly kissed Thana's lips. It wasn't a passionate kiss, he didn't want to scare Thana away, instead it was sweet, delicate and very fleeting before Nate surprised them both by moving his arm and leg and shucking off the quilt.

"last one to the bathroom is a rotten egg" he shouted before racing to the bathroom.

Thana shook his head in annoyance then put his fingers to his lips remembering the kiss. What was happening here? he couldn't let this kind of thing carry on. He didn't have time for romance, he just needed to keep earning money and sending it to the facility, that was the only thing that mattered

Nate was in the shower when he heard voices outside, he quickly finished his shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. When he left the bathroom he saw they had a visitor, it was JJ.

"hey JJ, what are you doing here so early?" Nate said

"he's found me a bunk sharing with one of the riggers" Thana said smiling.

"you know Frank, he s..." JJ added but was cut off when Nate spoke.

"NO, he's ok here with me, your right, we are partners after all"

"but, I thought you'd be glad to get your own space back Nate?" Thana said.

"what can I say, I'm used to having you around now" Nate replied.

"I never thought I'd see the day when Nate Rittanon would willingly share his home with someone else, you wouldn't even let Win sleep over when he had too much to drink?" JJ said.

"don't over react JJ, you know Win's hubby like's him at home not to mention, you know what Frank's like, he'll do anything to make Lee jealous even if that means using our Thana here and Lee is a crazy bastard when he gets jealous" Nate replied.

"our Thana?" JJ said.

"get out JJ, we need to eat breakfast and get to practice" Nate said.

"ok I'm going, let me know if you change your mind Thana and get sick of this ingrate here!" JJ spoke to Thana.

"I will JJ and thank you" Thana said and as soon as the door closed behind JJ he ran to finally use the bathroom.

Nate quickly dressed and started preparing breakfast, no way was he going to let Thana stay with anyone else, for a start he needed to learn his secrets. Of course it had nothing to do with the fact that he couldn't stand the thought of Thana getting close to or being alone with someone other than him.

Nate thought about the kiss, he didn't know why he did that? He really needed to go out and try to hook up. Perhaps this weekend he would go and stay in his apartment in the city to do just that but that would mean leaving Thana here in an empty mobile home all by himself surrounded by predators? 

Perhaps he could take Thana with him? but then it would be awkward to bring someone back? Perhaps Thana might want to hook up with someone as well? NO, no fucking way was that going to happen. Perhaps they could just hook up with each other? that sounded like the best plan, they were both adults after all, no harm in it if they decided to scratch each other's itches.

Great plan, he would seduce Thana, get laid and and he might even be able to discover all Thana's little secrets at the same time. Nate smiled at his own ingenuity and began to think of how he could seduce Thana.

When Thana came out of the bathroom, they both sat down to eat breakfast and afterwards, Thana did the dishes before they both set off to practice. Now that Nate had made the decision to seduce Thana he couldn't stop ogling his body as he worked out. He imagined all the things he was going to do to and with that beautiful man.

He needed this so bad and he was pretty sure Thana would feel the same. He was aware that he was obsessing over the guy but he couldn't seem to stop. He had this need to learn everything there was to know about him and the desire to possess him, utterly and completely and it was only a matter of time.

***

~ if you enjoyed it please vote ~