Chapter 7 ~ operation seduction ~

Nate had managed to talk Thana into taking a few hours off and they went into the city, the plan was to do a little sight seeing, grab dinner and maybe stay overnight in the apartment, it was a little bit more private than the circus, less chance of prying eyes (and sound proof walls)

Nate had never had a problem seducing his dates before, he knew he was handsome and had a good body, his only concern was mixing business with pleasure but he justified those concerns by reminding himself that many of his circus colleagues were family units.

It had taken a lot to persuade Thana to take a break, it seemed like he felt guilty but Nate had nagged and cajoled until he couldn't take it anymore and here they were, strolling around Bangkok enjoying the sights.

Thana had to admit it was nice just to wander around as if he didn't have any worries or concerns but at the back of his mind he felt guilty. If he could find the time for this then he could be visiting his mother or working a part time job.

Pleasures like these were for other people to enjoy, he couldn't afford to squander his time but didn't they say that change was as good as a rest so here he was. They had travelled to the city in Nate's car because he didn't think Thana's car could make it in one piece, those jokes were getting as old as the car.

The sun was shining, it was a little cold but it was still pleasant to stroll around and enjoy the sight's. They passed by a temple and decided to go in for blessings. They both prayed for safety and good fortune with their upcoming act and Thana prayed silently for his mother.

They went for coffee and cake but Thana only ate a few bites saying he had to watch his weight. Nate had never seen anyone so strict on themselves, he hardly ate, hardly had any fun and practiced constantly and he always looked so serious and kind of sad.

He found himself comparing Thana to Win who would just do whatever the hell he wanted whether that be making and eating his favorite thai deserts or drinking alcohol, that kid never put weight on at all. 

Nate had tried to take his hand as they were walking but Thana skillfully avoided the manoeuvre so he simply threw his arm about Thana's shoulders instead and let it rest there as they sauntered along.

Thana was a tough nut to crack and Nate was beginning to suspect he was innocent so he decided to ask him outright.

"do you have a girlfriend Thana?" 

"no"

"boyfriend then?"

"no, I'm not dating anyone, I've never dated anyone. I'm too busy for that kind of thing"

"so what you're saying is, your 28 and still a v ..." 

"yes ok, enough already Nate, it's a bit too personal" Thana said.

"ok, I'm only trying to get to know you a bit better, I apologize" Nate replied

"it's ok but please try to remember, I value my privacy but considering you've asked me, allow me to ask you, are you dating anyone?" Thana reflected the question.

"nope, not right now" Nate said.

"male or female?" Thana asked.

"either, whoever makes me happy" Nate said smiling at Thana.

It was at that moment a person on a bicycle rode by at high speed and almost knocked Thana down but Nate was too quick. he grabbed him around the waist and steadied him pulling him close then he looked back at the cyclist shouting,

"bloody idiot, watch where your going"

"I'm ok Nate, thank you" Thana said trying to pull himself out of Nate's hold.

Nate didn't want to let go, he inhaled the scent of Thana's shampoo and body wash and it did things to his insides. He wanted to continue holding Thana, his waist felt so deliciously tiny in his arms and yet his muscular torso was begging to be caressed and tasted and now he knew that Thana was a virgin he wanted him even more. 

All of a sudden it began to rain so Nate took off his jacket and held it above their heads, he looked into Thana's eyes and the desire to kiss him was intense but he knew he had to take things slowly.

"come on, let's run back to the car" Nate said and they jogged back down the path they had just taken until the reached Nate's car.

Climbing in, Nate turned up the heating and he just couldn't resist,

"it's a good job we came in my car after all, I bet the heater in yours gave up the ghost years ago!" he said laughing.

"have your fun Nate, yes, laugh it up"

"I'm sorry Thana" he said hiccupping and still laughing like he wasn't sorry at all.

"whatever, are we heading back now?" Thana enquired.

"well, I though we could go to dinner later. I have an apartment here, we can shower there and I can lend you some clean clothes"

Thana didn't want to spoil it for Nate so he agreed and they headed towards Nate's apartment. When they arrived, after slipping off their shoes, Nate suggested Thana go and get a shower first while he made them a hot drink.

Thana didn't have anything to put on so he had to leave the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist.

"did you say you could loan me some dry clothes?" he asked Nate and Nate looked up from making the drinks.

"Just go and help yourself to anything from my closet, but hurry, your drink will go cold" Nate said. and he watched as Thana walked away, his pent up desires trying to rear their lascivious heads again.

Thana hurried back after choosing some dark jeans, a white tee shirt and a large over shirt and they both finished their drinks in silence until Nate said he would go and get a shower now. While Nate was gone, Thana took a look around his apartment, it was quite modern and stylish and the furniture looked expensive. it was a nice place. Nate had done well for himself.

Thana wondered what his life might have been like if his dad had still been alive and his mother was in good health? Would he still be in the circus or would he have lived in a place like this? Would he be married with kid's or single? 

He didn't know much about relationships, he knew girls and some boys were attracted to him but he had never been interested. His mind cast back to the other morning when Nate kissed him. He remembered the feel of Nate's lips on his just for a moment and the way it made him feel inside.

He had never thought about dating never mind dating a boy. He had never thought about sex either. He remembered his old friends from his teenage years and how they would talk about jerking off and all he would think about was part time jobs. He had never felt aroused, he read somewhere that stress could cause that.

Sometimes he had wondered what it felt like, wondered how it would feel to be in someone's arms or to hold someone but then reality would strike and it would be time to go to work. Hearing movement behind him he turned to see Nate reappearing from his shower.

He had dressed similarly to Thana with dark pants, tee shirt and a comfortable over shirt, both men looked casual but smart. 

"do I look ok?" he asked Thana holding his arms wide and putting himself on display.

"do you think you look ok?" Thana replied.

"of course" Nate said.

"then why ask me" Thana said.

"you need to work on your social skills mate" Nate said laughing.

Thana didn't reply, he knew he was borderline antisocial but it was unintentional, he was socially awkward. He figured that was why he enjoyed his job so much, there was no one else up there in the sky.

***

~ if you enjoyed it please vote ~