Chapter 4 ~ you spin me baby ~

When Nate woke up the following morning Thana was no where in sight again. Last night he had come back from working out all day to find that Thana had cooked a delicious meal, street style fried rice with basil and chicken. He had also made a light nutritious soup and a jug of jasmine water.

The meal was absolutely delicious and afterwards, Nate offered to wash the dishes while Thana went to take a shower. It was at that point they both realized that they had forgotten to air the spare bedroom so it was agreed that they both share Nate's bed again but this time Thana had made sure to get up long before Nate so no more accidents could occur.

Nate got a shower and dressed then he went in search of breakfast to find a note saying there was rice warming in the cooker and soup left over from last night. Nate ate his food and then after washing the dishes and leaving them to drain he grabbed his bag and walked towards the practice tent. 

When he went inside he saw a crowd of carni's, most of the girls and a few guy's. Bar was also there with JJ and they were all looking up. Nate walked forward and followed their gazes. There on the silk was Thana, gracefully moving and striking different poses. He wore nothing but tight black leggings and his body sparkled under the lights with his perspiration.

His strength was evident in the way he supported his body on the smooth cord, his movements precise and coordinated and every so often he would allow his body to free fall before grabbing the silk and pulling himself into another position, pointing his toes and gracefully twirling his hands.

 It was like watching a ballerina dancing in the air but restrained by the cord. Nate felt a surge of desire, his breathing increasing as he watched Thana's harmonious movement's. These feeling's had to stop, shit he needed to get laid and fast!

Then the music started and Thana began spinning to the music while continuing to pose in a never ending display of positions. The music he chose was an old track but it fit so well.

The rhythm of the song made his movements seem sexy and Nate could see why he was so popular. The girls were gushing over him and for some reason it pissed Nate off. When the music ended, everyone began applauding and Thana, who had been so engrossed in his practice seemed a little embarrassed.

He lowered himself back to the ground and everyone went over to make a fuss of him. JJ passed him his towel and he dabbed at his face while everyone introduced themselves, even some of the grounds men and riggers, big beefy guy's were lining up to make themselves known to him.

Nate had to admit that Thana had looked good up there, better than good but now he had to see what his flying was like? The crowds began to disperse after everyone had introduced themselves, some asking him for his line address which he graciously managed to evade by saying he didn't have an account yet.

JJ lingered behind with Bar and when the opportunity arose he went to talk to Thana.

"Hey Thana, you looked good up there" he said, patting him on the back.

"thank you JJ, I didn't realize I had an audience though" he said blushing softly.

"yeah, that's circus life for you, they're good people though, we all look out for each other" JJ said.

"yes, I know" Thana said smiling.

"anyway, I wanted to introduce you to my wifey, Bar" he said beckoning Bar over who had been hanging back acting shy.