Chapter 1 [revised]

"Alice!!!"

No!!

Why!!

I can't lose him aswell!!!

*Pitter, patter*

I was crying

As I ran in the rain to the last person in the world I could call family.

~Months earlier~

"Hello father how are you!"

I said as I was finally reunited with my father after weeks of work.
My father just laughed

"Darling, it's only been a few weeks. Regardless, I've indeed missed you for a long time and this old man is glad to have you come here even with such a busy schedule."

He said as he did his signature bellowing laugh and I smiled at him.

It had been a couple of years since mother died in that accident.

You see,

I am an actress,

Sadly that is not my only occupation,

I am also a singer & dancer on special occasions,

And a model.

I've met many different celebrities, singers, and on occasion some famous politicians but that's not the least important.

While I am adored by many,

I am also envied and hated.

Sooner than later some of my high school classmates who were envious of me finally decided to do something about my popularity.

As a child, I was beautiful. My mother's neighbors would come over just to stare at me and call me the most beautiful angel in the whole world.

"She's completely and very adorable!!!", people would say.

I had a great talent for playing instruments and made my first debut as a singer in a child's festival. Some of my mother's friends recorded me and the videos went viral, in the end I was suggested to become a singer. My parents were hesitant, but soon realized I loved the idea of becoming famous and helping out my family this way, so they accepted reluctantly.

I started to get many request from friends and family for me to sing songs and dance.

Later, on, when I was about 11-13 years old, my father INSISTED I take martial art classes in EVERYTHING I could,

"It's for your own protection, now where do you punch a stranger " he would say with a huge grin in his face said and me and my mother would just laugh.

I even learned how to hold different kinds of weapons. (I even have tasers hehehe)

I did not live a normal life and even became a child singer & dancer.

Later on as I became older I became more developed, making me into a "young beauty" with my mother's golden wheat hair, and my father's beautiful hazel green eyes.