Chapter 9

...

...

Yeah, yeah, I know. It's been a while. It's only been one year later and I'm 14 now.

...

I think she's coming.

And the worst part.

Is that I hadn't paid attention to see if I could find the Prince!!!!

...

My two best friends tell me that whatever might be stressing me, might be because I've been to busy caring about boys, since they assume I'm gay because I've liked boys from the first day(totally nothing to do with the fact I used to be a single hopeless romantic).

I've accepted I'm a guy now. There isn't much I can do either way. And my two friends, Manikya & Fern, know I struggle with that for a while. Anyway.

I'm still having trouble with my family. They are trying as well, but I don't think they know how to apologize to be honest. But it does bring a smile to my face.

I hand picked servants that I might need and trust. And am currently shipping, Helix our Butler and the current chamberlain, who I can't tell if they are a man or a women and feel bad each time I forget their name....

I've also found one of the male leads, Giovanni Faris Killian. And he is charming, supportive, and very handsome too. I can't understand how the female lead could not have fallen for him and even call him someone toxic too!!!

The goddess never talked to me again. But I got a better hand at my magic, and quickly adapted to it's contents. I avoided and reported pedophile teachers, and did my best to avoid anymore conflict, unlike somebody.

• • • • • •

Nick, is playful but mature. Shy and bold. He's someone that doesn't hold back if he said hes going all out. He's a great teacher, and has been teaching me more about sword fighting than my akward older brother could.

We wear our masks Everytime we meet, and dye our hair so that we don't know who we are. We take private lessons at abandoned places, and, it's honestly fun. I know my father sent someone once, but after, I never sensed anyone following us again. I know it must be hard on my father to leave me alone, but he should trust in me a bit more now after all too.

There's a special event coming up, and everyone in the empire is in an uproar.

A banquet for the second Prince.

His majesties son, Dominic Railing De Leon.

It's a mystery how he looks, but because of that, terrible rumors had erupted all over the empire. Except I know the truth.

They say he's a hideous son of a Kindle folk, or that he made a pact with a demon so that he can take his oldest brothers place in the throne.

*Sigh*

The novel had said that when Dabria Leila Meira, had spoken with him, he had a soft but husky voice. It was quiet, but attractive. He was tall, and from his suit he was muscular too, not bulky, but just enough you could tell that he was strong. She never saw his face though because he hid it behind a hoodie at his birthday banquet and only put it down once in front of the empire. But after no one saw what he looked like, which was a pity because the women couldn't have enough of him.

Nevertheless, his majesty has denied all of those rumors, that it's no surprise he even hid his son's identity among the students at the Academy.

The mask and hair dye, is all made from school materials, so anyone with the academies alchemist materials that he hand made, should be quite reliable. Just a swipe of a mages hand let's them detect who's under the mask and there natural hair color.