Chapter 8

I sat silently in my room.

...

I had suddenly realized,

that maybe,

just maybe,

... it wasn't such an exaggeeeeeerrrraaaaattttionnn.

For keeping me here.

I kept getting a fever or get even more sick until they asked one of the temples high priest to come and check on me when it was the third day of me getting ill with a fever. Afterwards I felt so much better! Why didn't they think of calling for a priest in the first place!!

• • •

I had strangely heard that the teacher who acted immaturilly had been fired, disappeared without a trace, but I'm not too worried about it, maybe it was father or one of my siblings who dealt with him. I had exhausted all my mana, and if I even ran out of anymore than I already did, I would have died then.

I was kinda disappointed because I could only attend this weekend's classes because I could not go to the academy due to the fact that I got sick easily. I barely got into school and I can't go for a week!!! I was very bored & sad, because I was so excited to start learning more of this world, but now I couldn't go because I was too weak! I just had to go and request a duel to a teacher who probably had less brain cells than Kylie Martinez!!! I definitely should stop trying to step up for other students. But he was so arrogant!!! How did he even get a job at that prestigious school!!!

• • •

To pass the time to till I was able to return to the academy next Monday. I did some of my own studying for magic in my room, I was excited to finally he able to study more indepth to this!!! After all, Elyon had been studying at a young age, and I still had access to his memories.

I was sitting on my bed and concentrating, I could feel the mana all around me, almost like snowflakes frozen in time. I could feel I was close to completing a two mana circle around my mana heart. But oddly enough, I thought I would have a specific element as others do, but not only could I sense the different elements, when I opened my eyes, I was using Sight. Something even some knight had trouble using, u was using with ease!!! Everything was so much clearer, suddenly I heard a gentle, light chuckle coming from my window. I was indeed startled but, no one was there except a white dove who kept turning its head almost as if inspecting me, then making noises as if it's laughing. I only sighed and continued to concentrate.

• • •

I wanted to study the different combinations of magic. I first tried to multiply the amount of water I had in my glass, by absorbing and adding the water or blue particles in the air. It made the cup splash in my face and drown the cup in water!

When I tried it with fire, the flame bursted in my face, almost like an explosive, then became huge almost burning me, before calming down again, regaining the small flame it had been at first, but still burning fiercely. I had been startled and fallen from the chair. But it was kinda odd aswell.

I later found out that, some small spirits had been playing with me. The water spirit that had bursted the water in my face like a firework, was what I assumed a Female spirit for her playful nature and light giggles. While the fire spirit made the fire form a rose, making me speculate he had indeed thought i was a girl. It was quite hilarious playing with them.

Somehow..

...I ended up catching light when a sudden thought came to my mind?

'If I can hold a small fire spirit in the palm of my hand...is it possible there's a light spirit too?'