Chapter 4 [revised]

It was already

My first classes were literature and advanced history on the creation of the other regions. Honestly I have no idea why I have to take extra classes at home during weekends aswell!!! I thought weekends were for resting, not studying!! I take even take literature and poetry, separately!!! And how is it fair I'M THE ONLY ONE in the whole family who takes extra classes during the weekend at the mansion!!!

I pass my hand through my wavy, silky, dove white dyed hair. It was smooth to the touch, silky and soft. I can tell, from the first time I saw my own reflection in this world. Why no matter how much he was hated, why he was also,

Adored.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Elyon probably hated the fact he looked like his mother. He probably thought that, that was the only reason they kept him there, for his beauty, but maybe if he was alot smarter as a child and not just when he was locked up in his room, there probably was the chance he would have made friends despite his beauty.

It's a big tragedy what happened, he really didn't deserve it.

.....but I didn't either did I?

Our lives were so different, yet....so alike.

I was the first to arrive to my 5th period class, we were in magic theory class, I sat in the third row next to the window, no one was here so I took off the mask for a little bit. I didn't really know why I needed it still.

I could feel the nice cool breeze blown on my face. And how the sunlight hit my eyes as I slowly opened them and saw beyond, and into the school's garden for the earth elementalists who worked with plants and the other elements, and different races.

Hmm, this feels nice, I was thinking.

I could feel the wind hit my face as I held my eyes closed at this pleasent feeling. With my hand brought to my left cheek as I leaned into my face to stare outside, my Raven colored hair, now white as snow with a light tint of fuchsia visible from my Raven hair, I realized it was longer than some guys had it. I'll ask for a trim once I go back to the Mansion.

As I opened my eyes a man with black long hair, and feral orange eyes stared at me in astonishment from the building across from mine. He seemed surprised, and so was I. I hadn't realized someone was staring at me while I was looking outside.

I looked away as I grabbed the curtain from the window and closed the window immediately. I had been hoping he hadn't gotten a good look at my face, then I rather reluctantly turn to grab my mask from the table before any students started to enter the classroom.

How could I have been so reckless!!! Of course there are other students in they're classes this early or have classes still on session, it's not like I was the only one in this school, ughhh dammit!!!!

So embarrassing...

As I was busy ruffling my and slowly banging my head against the table. I suddenly feel a chill run down my spine. And realize someone is behind me, so slowly, and reluctant to find out who is disturbing me in my already panicked state, I see fluffy and soft looking pastel, peachy, pink hair?

Hmmm, this person had a pastel pink and peach fluffy shirt hair. Big, wide pastel blue eyes, and a cheerful glow. He held a mischievous smile to his face.