Chapter 2 [revised]

I sat up almost immediately after i woke up. Gasping for air, and holding my chest for air I felt I could just not have enough of.

'What the hell!!!'

I felt as if I had woken up from a fucking nightmare. I looked down at my trembling hands, before looking around.

"This room.....looks way TOO luxurious..."

I thought as I stared at the room filled with gold and silver ornaments.

Then I heard a knock come from the double doors that obviously led to this room.

GOD! Even the doors was luxurious!

Then I heard a sweet, but low voice. And yet,

You could almost taste the venom it spit as it said a single word.

"Young Master, it's time for you to get ready."

....

"Geez! I wonder what's HIS problem!"
I said as I let a huff out in annoyance

Then I see the man step inside and then tense up and stop once he was fully inside.

"..."

"..."

Then I see him turn around to step out again.

"HEY DONT TRY TO LEAVE ONCE YOUR INSIDE!"
I yelled annoyed at the gesture.

He turns to me surprised.

And wowwie.

Was I even more surprised.

Because,

He

Was

⚠️Dangerously⚠️

Handsome!!✨

This man I saw was...amazingly...handsome. He could even become a model I thought as I stared at his figure in a daze.

He seemed to be in his teens still, probably 16-19 years old. He had medium long, dirty blonde hair, tied neatly into a long ponytail. He was tall and had wore circular glasses that made it almost impossible to see his eyes. And wore black earrings on his ears.

A white winged collar button up shirt, with a black tie tucked neatly inside the black waistcoat that lined his pecs just right. With a long black tailcoat and red cufflinks with what seemed to be a family emblem, and white gloves to match. He even had a silver pocketwatch.

I was to distracted to realize when he moved from the door, to the curtains to reveal the morning sun reflecting it's bright beams of light of his round glasses.

But, the description all in itself seemed way to familiar, till finally he got close enough that the sun, no longer reflected of them, to reveal, cold violet eyes that could almost pierced right through me!

...why does that...

Wait!!!

A young butler with dirty blonde hair and piercing violet eyes!