Chapter 3 [revised]

As I entered Longstrome Academy, as Elyon Daemos anyway. I was wearing a black mask with gold lining that forms different paths and almost forms a flower before flowing to a different direction. It covered half of my face.

There were students my age and older, they seemed bewildered for some reason. But I could notice some of the other minor villains who tormented the female protagonist and some of the people who had befriended her for her friendly

If I'm being honest.

I was pretty fine earlier with the fact I became the villain in "My sweet fairytale". I mean, the commoner female lead migrates here after her and her family are persecuted for being "thieves". As all the female leads, she was gorgeous and kind, but like some, she was also strong-willed. And when she had the opportunityto become a student at Longstrome Academy, she said,

"I deserve this!! After everything I've gone through, I will do my best to not let this opportunity go to waste."

I loved how she was strong-willed compared to other females, and how she never backed down from a challenge.

But....

I'm the villain now...and I made her life a living hell.

Hopefully she doesn't end up hating me someway, somehow because there is no way I am gonna deal with someone so stubborn and pushy. And she practically did almost the impossible, just to have her way.

If she weren't the female lead, she would have made the perfect villainous sometimes, just thinking about it gives me the shivers, ugh.

Anyway, the novel said that the female lead was a descendant from fairies which granted her powers, but they were limited, and she was known to be weak till she stumbled upon the male lead in a field trip accident with most of the classes.

Elyon had caused the accident when he stumbled upon a demon. That demon awaken the demonic blood he carried making all the hate he felt for the Daemos even stronger. The demon even lied to him saying that he woke up as soon as he felt his "soulmates" vitality, which was utter BS, but Elyon didn't know that. Soon his hair and eyes were as black and red as any demon. And he made the creatures in the forest near where they were staying demonic and full with malice, making them search for those with good nature, and targeting them. And of course, our female lead was the most targeted as part fairy.

It's such a headache!!! I just wanna live a peaceful life and try changing the villains fate! I don't wanna die by the male protagonist's hand!!! Is till remember how descriptive the story was about his death!!!

Elyon stood at the top of the palace. And evil smirk plastered on his face. Prince Dominic De Nadir Railing, with an enraged expression when he saw the villain just smiling at him after all the evil things he had done.

"ELYON!"
He yelled enraged while Elyon laughed in a crazy, psychotic manner while throwing his head back.

"AHAHAHAHHA! YOUR MAJESTY!"
He responded with crazy red glowing eyes.

Elyon had been known to be on par with the female leads beauty, sometimes known to be even more beautiful. But now he had becomed shriveled and weak, that even using magic was hard now. He had listened to that deceiving snake that claimed he loved him. And made Elyon use his demonic powers to destroy any of the powerful divine users, like the royal family, and his own family. Elyon finally felt loved and just wished to do whatever it took to make that being stay no matter who they were.

Elyon was extremely intelligent and perceptive, but he was blinded by love and was driven mad by his demonic blood.

" Are you going to kill me now, great ᛒᛚᚨᚳᚲ ᛚᛁᛟᚾ?"
Elyon said as he laughed.