Short story-1

A/N: Since I can't update the story yet, I'll add small short stories about some of the characters from now and then. Of course, misspelling may occur, so I hope you guys can understand TvT
(I miss my computer 😭😭😭)

A man with dark green hair and a white mask walked the path to the academy with his two best friends. One had green hair and was a female with cyan eyes and a cheeky attitude. The other was a male with short brown hair who also wore a mask, but his eyes were like pearls.

They spoke together and always stayed close together.

"Ugh, I hate Professor Caterings class...he always makes us do double the homework if we respond incorrectly!!" The young woman complained. She wore the school's uniform, which was a grey shirt, with a black skirt. She could wear any accessories, as long as it was appropriate for school. So she usually had an accessory that held her hair into a half updo, with a dragon and a long pin that had a small lotus flower hanging from one end. She wore an emblem of a lotus aswell.

She walked with her hands behind her head while the man with brown hair only giggled a bit and the man with dark green hair scoffed.

He wasn't one to indulge his friends, but he was only human, and he also liked having fun.

"Please spare us your complaints, Sammry. Had you been a bit more studious, maybe you wouldn't have had the wrong answer when he called you." He said ruthlessly as she glared daggers at him with a huge frown.

"I have to agree with Kai. The professor only called you out because you were too busy playing with the water spirit, in literature class. You know how messy they are with papers." Said their other friends as he only laughed as she pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Kai" only sighed as he looked up at the new colors of the trees. They were a rare type. They changed with the seasons, and thrived. During winter, they were white, when they fell, small fires would also fall with them, warming some of the students. When spring came, they'd look normal, but as they fall, the leaves would blossom as different variety of flowers depending on the person. Summer made the leaves bigger, more shade for the students, and occasionally a mist would appear under them, freshening the students, yet not wetting them enough. In fall, they seemed to grow longer, tickling students as the wind blew on them.

Ever-changing willows.

Kai became startled as he bumped against someone. He looked down and his breath caught as he met the most gorgeous girl in the academy as she smiled and bent down to pick up her books.

He immediately put his stoic expression as he usually had, but found it hard not to steal glances at her ad he helped with her books and papers.

"Ha, sorry. I wasn't watching were I was going." She apologized, although it was both their fault. He only found it reasonable to apologize aswell.

"No need..I wasn't paying attention aswell. So you don't have to apologize." He said as he picked up a book and looked up at her as he extended it to her.

She had a beautiful pair of blue eyes. They were a mixture of light blue and cyan, diluting the colors so that they were similar to Zachary's, but his were still a lighter color than her blue ones.

He had probably stared a bit longer because all he heard was as she cleared her throat and tughed on the book that was still in his hand. He raised his eyebrows a single centimeter, and she noticed as she smiled and glanced at the side.

"Um..my book please." She said and he nodded absentmindedly as he let it go and she smiled, nodded her head as she stood and walked away without even a second glance at him.