Chapter 10

There was a week left till the prince's debut birthday party and the Daemos household had taken a decision to meet madame Anais for her famous dresses and suits that were extraordinary and comfortable. Elyon had been the most excited for he had been hoping to have a chat with the greatest designer in the whole kingdom.

• • •
*Ding Ding Ding*

"Welcome!!! How may I help you on this fine and wonderful da-"

*Gasp*

Black hair in the kingdom was wasn't common, because no one ever had it other than before demons came. Humans with dark color hair became rare, and we're said to be stronger than some of the other races. The Daemos household descending from demons, had kept those black hair and red eyes through out those many years. The only family that grew stronger with each passing generation and stayed loyal to the king, not only did everyone who knew what those symbolize and immediately fell frozen from fear, they all despised them for most of the families held some amount of divinity afterall....except...

"Cardigan!!!"

A beautiful women stood in the middle of the boutique. Silky chocolaty colored hair that glistened in the dazzling light. She had it tied in a messy bun. And two beautiful hazel dark eyes, filled with a pinkish eye shadow, and heart shaped lips. Her wrists, neck and ears all adorned in gold, complimenting her fair and beautiful skin. She had a beautiful long white strapless dress, and on top of it a transparent silky coat that covered her arms, and adorned her simple white dress.

The moment she had seen the customers hair color and red eyes, she had started jumping with joy.

"Oh it's been too long!!!"

A...fairy from before the Demonic Era started?

"It's seems it has not been long enough"
Cardigan answered her flatly as he took his overcoat off and handed it to a servant, the rest of the household copied this act.

"Ahahahaha! It seems so! Mhph. Welcome to my boutique. I am madame Andrea De Fleur Anaise. It is a pleasure to have the Daemos household FINALLY visit me."
Elyon tried not to laugh or giggle at the last part as the woman smiled and did a small curtsy. We proceeded to introduced ourselves after she tried guessing.

"Duchess Daemos, it is a pleasure to finally meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine, Madame Anaise."
Both female adults exchanged genuine and warm smiles to each other as she moved to the eldest child of the Daemos household.

"Ah! Khione! How you've grown! You look so much like your mother."
She flinched at her words almost immediately. But the woman just stared at her and gave her a sympathetic & sweet smile.

"...yes, Khione De Blanche Daemos, a pleasure to meet you... Godmother."

Khione bowed to her and the women waved her hand in the air dismissing it.

"I'm happy you still remember me Khione!!!"
All six children nodded at her words. She continued down the line.

"Ricardo? Hahaha!!! I see your as stoic as your father, yet, your mother's smile and eyes."
Ricardo stiffened at the mention of his mother, but, his face he relaxed at her warm and kind smile.

"..." *Sigh*"thank you, I am indeed Ricardo De Blair Daemos, I'm glad to meet you again, Madame Anais." He gave her a light closed eye smile as he pushed at the bridge of his round black glasses.