Kabanata 34

Hijazi

I know that this would be the most embarrassing thing that I'd do. I would literally blame myself after this. Curse myself to death. I wanted to bad to just disappear but the heat inside me cannot be tamed by my thoughts and self-shame.

"Troi..." It came out as a plea. Fuck embarrassment! I need a release!

He closed the door and locked it as he took big steps to reached me. Nag-iigting ang kaniyang panga habang nakadapo ang nag-aalab na mata sa akin. His looks right now added fuel to the fire inside me.

His sando is fitted and his boxer... he dressed the same for bedtime. Just like when we're together. Back then I am so used to that view but now... It feels like I crave for something that is my first time to see. His body built is like of Greek Gods.

His veins. His biceps. His shirt gripped his physique enough to indicate how well-cut he is. I want that body on me.

"Oh fuck! Please," I cried in pain when I cannot sate the lust in me.

He closed his eyes harshly like he's stressed. He walked towards me, steps are wide than his usual. Naipatong niya agad ang isang kamay sa kama. His eyes threw to the video playing on his very own laptop. He shoved it away like that is not important to him. His other hand took my hand out of my shorts while the other pulled down my shorts.

His eyes drilled through me. Habang ang akin ay namumungay lamang na nakatingin sa kaniya. Naghihintay ng kaniyang gagawin.

"You'll sleep after this?" He asked in a serious manner.

I don't know if he's affected or what. His pupils dilated when he saw me biting my lips. Please, be affected. My mind wished!

Fuck this! I am too horny! Hindi ko siya mahaharap bukas!

"Tell me you'll rest after this," he demanded.

I can't give him an answer when he cupped my wet mound. His middle finger easily entered me. I gasped in disbelief as the heat rose up to my stomach. He started moving in and out in a very slow paced. Pakiramdam ko ay pinasasabik ako ng kilos niya.

Oh thank God, his movements went faster.

"Hmmm, fuck..." I cussed when pleasure started building on my abdomen. My eyes are half-closed.

With that, he inserted another digit. His fingers were long and thick and even just with that, he stretched my walls. Daliri ko lang ang gamit ko kapag nagpapaligaya kaya hindi ganoon kalaki iyon. I'm not stretch like this.

He stopped for a minute. I tried opening my eyes to see what he's doing. Sinalubong ako ng labi niyang walang pasabing inangkin ang akin. Both of my hands snaked on his neck and pulled him closer.

Bahala na bukas!

Our tongue fought in dominance. His kissed were smooth but mine are harsh.

"Troi..." I yelped when his warm hand palmed my clothed breast while his fingers were harshly caressing my clit.

His lips went down tracing my neck to my collarbone until the valley of my breast. He nipped my skin which earned another satisfied moan from me.

"Ahh... so good," I muttered when he continued flicking his fingers inside my sore mound; thumb played with my clitorial hood.

The fire ignite in me. My body is burning and no kind of liquid could stop it. I bit my lowelip for the warmth of his mouth enveloped my throbbing nipple. I feel so fucking blessed when I realized that Troi is really doing all the job. My satin top is now on my tummy. I am exposed in front of him and still, I can't feel ashamed this moment. But tomorrow, I know I'll be damned!