Simula

I made it english and some words are disguise and played to make it less disturbing than the usual "terms"

I made it english and some words are disguise and played to make it less disturbing than the usual "terms". Again,if such topics mention above could trigger something in you, skip and read the next part.

———

Dirty

I feel extremely dizzy, and it seems like my body is being chased by a force. More than two things are seen by my eyes. The lights that interchange have a mixture of red, green, and purple colors. I try to clarify my mind, but I can't seem to focus on one thing.

I have been bumped into several times by someone. What surprises me is that I never fell down. There is a strong person supporting me. Should I be happy about it? Do I know this person? Is he or she worth trusting?

"Where are we heading this time, Max? It seems like it's somewhere else!" someone shouted.

I can hear loud conversations and laughter. The music is also that loud, so I can't figure out where to direct my hearing.

"Tonight, Max, you're in for a real treat! That's fantastic!"

I hear a deep laughter beside me, loud and hearty. The voices are alive, full of mirth and celebration, but they seem distant, as if floating through the air. Are they real or mere illusions playing tricks on my mind?

As I cautiously stepped onto the raised platform, my knees turned to jelly. I braced myself for an imminent tumble, but to my surprise, I remained upright. It was as if an invisible force cradled my body, guiding it without any effort on my part. Disheveled hair added to my disoriented state, and all I longed for was a cozy spot to collapse because my limbs felt burdened with weight.

This unfamiliar setting didn't sit well with me, and I felt out of sync with myself. The walls seemed to close in, considering all the voices I overheard. Noise, oh how I despised it! I wasn't the type to attend and enjoy parties or any loud gatherings. It was my first experience, and I had no clue how to handle this situation or blend in.

I wonder if there are similar havens out there. Places where I can find the same serenity and solace that I experience in my peaceful apartment.

Ah, what a relief! It feels like a miracle! The commotion that once surrounded me has slowly faded into the background. I can still sense the presence of others, but when I managed to pry open my weary eyes, I noticed that my surroundings have transformed into a more peaceful state.

I am truly amazed! It seems as though my pleas have been answered. I wanted to jump for joy, but given my current state, I had to restrain myself. With my drowsy eyes, I surveyed the scene. The lightning was soft, not flickering or agitated. It radiated a gentle, calming white light that didn't strain my eyes.

I suddenly felt weightless, as if I was soaring through the sky. Then, out of nowhere, someone lifted me up and flung me onto a cozy bed. My body gently settled onto the cushiony surface. I experienced a strange sensation of breathlessness, a comforting warmth, and a loss of strength. I couldn't fully grasp what was going on.