My boys - chapter 2

Sam's pov~
I woke up to Jakes flash going off in his attempt to take a picture.

"Oh shit! Why the fuck is my flash on!?" Jake whisper shouted.

Colby looked pissed. As I came to my senses I realized Nevaeh was laying on my chest causing me to smile. I gently moved her onto a pillow trying not to wake her but she curled back into my side as she slowly woke up

"Shit! Sorry Sam." She said scooting away from my side.

"All good Nevaeh" I said trying not to blush.

"Alright enough flirting with my sister." Jake insisted.

"Colby, are you okay?" Nevaeh asked pissing me off slightly by how much she cared.

"Uh yeah I'm fine. Thanks for asking" He responded.

"Okayyyy so what's the plan for today? I can't stay out late because I have school tomorrow."

"We were gonna just chill for today maybe drive around and go through some memories." Colby stated.

"Yeah but first let's get some food!" Jake said after his stomach growled.

"Waffle House?" I suggested.

"Hell yeah!" Jake responded and chuckled at how childish he still is.

Waffle House was always our thing. We would beg our parents to drop us off here, even though everything tastes like ketchup and every surface is sticky, it's our thing.

On the way there Nevaeh had the aux and we sang all the throw backs she played while Colby drove us to our sacred place. I hated they way they looked at eachother while singing the songs.

"Ahhhh this place never gets old" Colby sighs as he sat down next to Nevaeh.

"Yeah remember that time we came here and Nevaeh tried to pour the syrup and it wouldn't come out then she held it above her to show us and she dumped it on her head" I said while stifling a laugh. Then we all looked at eachother and couldn't help it.

"Not funny" Nevaeh crossed her arms and pouted.

Colby put her arm around her shoulder and said "We are just messing with you" and continued laughing. Nevaeh laughing along under his arm.

They were so close together I hated it. I was supposed to do that. I was supposed to be under his arm or Nevaeh was supposed to be under mine. Nevaeh is so pretty and so is Colby. The way the sun hits their face perfectly while they smile big and giggle causeing the butterflies in my stomach to errupt.

"Sam!" Jake said snapping in my face.

"Oh sorry I was just thinking" I came up with a cover up last minute. Big mistake.

"Ooooo hes thinking about a girl~~~~" Jake said in a girly voice reminding me of Corey.

"You know what maybe I was"

"Who?" They all ask and beg me to tell them.

"Or maybe it was a guy." I said trying to come out after a 3 years of hiding it.

"Oh my god! Sam are you gay?" Nevaeh asked with a big smile on her face.

"No I'm bisexual." I reply waiting for a reaction and colbys face lit up as soon as he realized what I said. Then he spoke up.

"I'm bisexual too." He said.

They all were very happy for Colby and I but then Nevaeh asked "So who is the guy or girl you are day dreaming about?"

"I'm not telling but is it wrong that I like two people?"

"Nah Ive been there, its alright. I mean what are the odds they both like you back" Jake said.

Then the waiter brought us our food and the entire time I stole glances at Colby and Nevaeh. The two beautiful people I've grown to love.

About 30 minuets later we were driving by our old highschool that Nevaeh was still in, we passed by the mall we used to make vines in and we endded up in a feild we used to hang out at. This is where we shared all of our secrets and this is where they stay. As we walk to the feild me and Nevaeh linger behind the others. However, we didnt know we were still in earshot and she took the opportunity to ask a question.

"Who are the two lucky people you like?"

"Lucky? I don't think they would consider themselves 'lucky' because I like them." I retorted.

"Whats not to like?" She mumbled to herself thinking I couldn't hear her.

"What was that?" I asked playing along.

"I didn't say anything." She said.

"Okay then." I replied letting it go.

"But who are they~~~" She said practically begging me.

"Fine ill tell you one of their names but you cant tell anyone." I said as I finaly caved in.

"Okay I promise!" She responds and sticks out her pinky.

I love how childish she can be. Its absolutely adorable.

"I like colby." I said sucking in a deep breath.

"Oh" She said sounding dissapointed and her smile falling but just for a second. The she smiled a clearly fake smile and said "Thats great for you!"

Nevaeh always feels this need to seem unbothered. She puts up a front pretends to be okay. Colby, Jake and I have all noticed it but we never say anything. Its just how she is. (A/n Me fr)

Then we sat down in our little clearing with a blanket we brought with us and just talked, made jokes and just acted like we always have. I really missed hanging out with the original squad. Don't get me wrong, I love all my friends in the trap house but everything is better when Nevaeh is here. We hung out till 1 in the feild then we left to grab lunch and head home.

I slept on the airmatress with Colby that night and when I woke up to him spooning me it hit me. He might like me back! But he is always flirting with Nevaeh. He also didnt know I was bi. I don't know but I really hope he does. Nevaeh is always so sweet to me though. I hope I didn't hurt her feelings earlier. I'm just not ready to tell her. For now ill jsut pretend I don't have any feelings about her and act normal. Pft- me, normal. Ha. Like Jake said, what are the odds?

A/N 1017 words eeeee How is my writing? Am i going to fast or too slow? I kinda want the story to be long but not to long. I'm going to show all povs even when they head back home. If you have any plot recommendations go ahead and comment. I will read and like every comment. My posting scheduel will be unusual but expect a chapter every 2 days accept for weekends. Love you all thanks for reading and please vote if you like it. It motivates me to keep writing.