My boys- Chapter 6

We drove to our next stop and we were going bowling! Sam fell asleep on Colby and Shayla is just laying on Colby's shoulder playing on her phone. About 20 minutes after leving the escape room, we arrived at the bowling alley. I turned around to see all of them asleep and it was too cute. I took a picture of them and woke them up. Sam and Colby were holding hands and Colby had his arm around Shay. I woke them up by screaming. They all grabbed onto eachother and Shayla screamed. Then she let go of colby and punched me in the arm. What they didn't realize is I filmed the whole thing.

"What the hell was that for, I was having a good dream~?!" Sam shouted exaggerating a bit.

"We are here and what were you dreaming about?" I asked putting him on the spot.

He instantly turned red and told us that he didn't wanna tell. I pretended I just started filming and made sure not to spoil where we were. Colby put the bandana on Shay before she could look around. We all got out of the car and told her to take the blind fold off.

"Bowling!?" She jumped up and down.

"Yeah, now lets go we are already running late!" Colby said.

"Last one in is a rotten egg!" Shayla shouted and booked it to the doors.

When we walked in we all noticed the arcade and a small restaurant. We had a lane reserved for 2:20 and it was already 2:27. We walked up to the counter and I asked about it.

"We reserved a lane for 2:20 and we are alittle late but do we still have it?"

"Yes you do! Whats the name for it?" The polite lady asked with a smile.

I stated my name and she gave us shoes and we were off.

We played two quick games, both lasting about 30 minutes. Colby won the first one and Shayla won the second but I was close to winning the second game. Sam is not the best at bowling.

"How are you guys so good at bowling?!" Sam asked as we returned our shoes.

"Well Shayla tried to show you but you were too busy looking at her ass!" I said causing him to turn red.

"I was not!" He retorted.

Colby then put his arm around sams back and told him he looks cute when he is flustered. When I tell you I've never seen him that red before, Ive never seen him that red before.

"Anyways whats next?" Sam changed the subject.

"Your mom!" I replied with a giggle

"No seriously whats next?" Shay asked.

"Pft~ like we will tell you!" I said and colby immediately looked away.

"Colby will but we won't!" Sam exclaimed.

"Hey~" Colby said and smacked sams arm.

"Alright thats enough flirting!" Shay said stepping inbetween the two.

"Someones jello~!" Sam said earining him another smack on his arm.

"So where are we going?" Shayla asked as we walked up to the car.

"We aren't telling you silly!" Sam said hopping in next to her.

We sat the same way we did earlier. Sam next to the window, Shay in the middle and Colby to her right. Of course I was driving. We drove 15 minutes to our next destination and it was Dave n busters. Colby put the blindfold on her again and we headed to the front to reveal where we were.

"Take your blindfold off in" I started.

"3..2..1" we all counted down.

"I've never been here before, what is this place?" She said shocking all of us.

"You guys forget how my parents are really easily." She said looking down at the ground.

Sam then hugged her from behind, snaking his arms around her waist and asked her a question.

"Yeah we do. Do you want us to tell you what it is or did you wanna figure it out on your own?"

"I'll figure it out. Did you wanna re film that?" She asked me.

"Nope that's alright now come on!" I shouted running up to the doors.

Everyone caught up to me really quick and Shay beat us to the doors.

"You should *shallow breath* really do *shallow breath* track!" I said to Shay.

"And you need to hit the gym brother!" She replied causing Sam and Colby to laugh.

Colby then opened the door letting Shay and Sam in. He walked in and passed the door to me. I walked in behind them.

"Ohhhh it's and arcade!" Nevaeh said jumping up and down.

"Yeah we each get a hundred dollars to blow!" I said and they all cheered.

I paid and handed each of them a go pro and told them what time to meet up. Then I booked it to my favorite games. After two hours and a half of playing games we checked out and went to dinner.

"That was so much fun!" Sam said.

"Thank you guys for today." Shayla said.

"Aww of course!" We all replied.

"So we're are we going to eat?" Colby questioned.

"Brother I don't even know being honest with you." I muttered.

"How about that one place that has ice cream and food?!" Colby said.

"Oh oh oh the uhm The Creamery" Nevaeh exclaimed.

"Bet that's not to far from here." I added.

Once we arrived we ate food, cracked jokes and ate ice cream. We all got back in the car and we blindfolded Shay again until we were at our next destination.

"Take the blindfold off in 3,2,1!" We all hollered as we filmed another count down to replace the last one.

"Lazer tag!!" Shay came to the conclusion.

"Yeah let's go!" Sam shouted and ran inside.

We checked in for our reservation and we started playing.

"Are you guys teaming up against me!?" I yelled as they all started shooting at me and only me.

Then Shay shot at Colby and Sam then took off. They stopped shooting at me and chased after her. I followed behind so they couldn't catch me by surprise. It was so entertaining watching Sam, Colby and Shay flirt the entire time. Well not really that's my sister but shes happy and that's what matters.

After losing laser tag to Shay I drove us all home and as soon as we walked in her mom was sitting on the couch.

"Where have you been Shayla!?" She barked through clenched teeth.

A/n ik Kansas probably doesn't have all this stuff just imagine these are some things they have.