My boys - chapter 19

Dedicated to xplrsolbyy on instagram
Shayla's pov~

"We should watch a movie or play twister." I suggested

"Let's watch a horror movie!" Colby said smiling and making eye contact with me.

God this boy drives me crazy!

"If you put on a horror movie I will literally go to sleep." I retorted with a pout.

"Fine how about The hunger games." Reggie added and I could tell I was smiling like a maniac.

"Yes yes that's my favorite!" I shouted.

"No way! That's my favorite too!" Reggie shouted.

"You guys okay with that?" I asked looking around for an answer.

"That works." Jake replied.

Sam, Colby and I are on the bigger couch with me in the middle. Jake and Reggie are sitting on the smaller couch.

I've always loved the hunger games since the first time I've watched it. I've read all the books too. It excites me to share the things I love with the people closest to me.

Sam had his hand on my thigh and Colby had his arm around me. There's no way they don't notice that they are both touchy with me. Maybe it's just platonic. Yeah I'm gonna go with this is completely platonic.

🚨 Spoiler of the hunger games 🚨

When rue died I started to cry silently as per usual but I heard a sniffle coming from where Reggie was.

End of spoiler

"Are you crying too?" I asked and everyone answered yeah or nodded their heads making me giggle a little.

We finished the movie and my adrenaline was pumping even though I've seen this movie and read the books at least a total of 15 times.

"What time is it?" Colby questioned and I could feel the vibrations from his chest.

"1:42" Jake replied.

"We shout definitely watch the sun rise!" I suggested.

"Bet." Sam said stroking my thigh with his thumb.

"How do we know when the sun rises?" Jake asked.

"Look it up stupid!" I shouted with a chuckle.

"It rises attttt 6:42am." He read.

"See was that hard?" Sam asked making me giggle some more.

"Someone is tireddd." Colby said looking me in my side making me jump.

"Colbyyyyy!" I shouted and sat down closer to Sam.

"What?!" He shouted acting clueless.

"You're a meanie!" I pouted and stuck my tongue out at him. He returned the gesture.

"Okay I can't wait anymore I'm giving to to her." Jake said standing up and stretching.

He proceeded to walk over to the cabinet and pull out a small gift bag. He then handed it to me.

"When you need us you'll have us." He explained and sat back down.

I looked inside the bag and instantly my eyes filled with tears.

"Jake." I muttered.

"I can't accept this. It's too expensive."

It was a brand new iPhone 12.

"Nothing will ever be too expensive when it comes to you." He retorted.

"But what if i get it taken?" I asked tears still steaming down my face.

"You'll just have to hide it and keep it on you 24/7." He replied.

"How am I supposed to hide it?"

"I thought you would ask so I thrifted this shitty book and cut out the center of a bunch of pages so you can put the phone inside and put it with all your other books!" He explained.

I was speechless and just ran over to hug him tightly.

"Thank you." I mumbled and wiped my tears and took a breath to compose myself.

"Anything for you sis. I'll help you set it up later but I think it's time for some twisterrrrr!" He yelled and jumped up.

We set up the mat and decided to use the same order youngest to oldest.

"Get your butt out of my face Jake!"

We were struggling so bad.

"Colby left foot on yellow." Sam instructed. He sat out cause he is a loser and wanted to watch us struggle.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET MY FOOT ALL THE WAY OVER THERE?!" He replied almost losing his balance.

"I don't know just do it!" Sam responded and Colby went for it.

"Oww get off of meeee!" Reggie shouted.

"I can't!" I shouted and fell causing everyone to fall too.

"Again Jake get you stinky but out my face!" Reggie blurted making him move.

"I'm so glad I didn't play." Sam admitted with a snicker.

"Yeah yeah you're lame." Reggie muttered making me smile.

We cleaned up the game and I decided to munch on more snacks while Jake set up my phone.

"I don't think you guys understand how much I love goldfish. Goldfish and music are the best things in the world." I blurted.

"Pick one goldfish or music." Reggie asked me.

"What kinda question is that? Music a hundred percent!" I answered.

After a while my phone was all set and ready to go. It was 2:36 and I was getting really tired. We were playing a connect 4 torment. Jake and Colby were playing and because of my skills I was out of the tournament and so was Sam. I was curled up into Sam's side with my head on his shoulder.

"Hey wake up." Colby whispered and handed me a Red Bull as I came to my senses.

"How long was I out?" I questioned taking a sip.

"Just 15 minutes." Sam answered.

"Who won?" I asked.

"Jake did he is goated at the game for some reason." Reggie responded.

"Let's take turns playing music." I suggested after a few minutes of silence.

They all agreed and it soon turned into a concert and dance party that lasted till 4 and I started getting hungry again.

"No way you guys are all the snacks without me!" I pouted.

"Of course not! We saved you your gold fish!" Reggie replied.

"Yayyyy where is it?" I asked looking around the kitchen.

"Right here brother." He held up the bag.

A/n omg shout out to a reader I met on instagram

This chapter is dedicated to xplrsolbyy! Thank you for reading I appreciate it so much. Please vote and stay safe everyone!