My boys - chapter 20

Jake's pov~

"You guys I think we should play hungry hungry hippo." I announced and no one objected.

It was a 4 player game so Colby sat out and would play the winner.

"Shit Sam chillllll!" Reggie shouted.

"For real there is no reason for you to be try-harding at the game." Shay said.

"I got 17." Reggie shared after we finished the game.

"12." Shay announced with a sigh.

"19"

"23 bitches woooo take that!" Sam jumped up and shouted.

"Gg brother." I dapped him up.

"Alright y'all suck take a seat and watch me win." Colby stated being all cocky.

"You know what I hope you lose." Shay said.

"Pft whatever you're just upset." He retorted.

"I've got 29." Colby declared.

"I have 32! Take that brother!" Sam yelled and jumped around.

"Let's go sammmmm!" Shay joined him in his celebration.

I'm so happy that this is my family. I get to say that Shay is my awesome little sister, Reggie is literally me so of course he is awesome, a Colby is just an amazing silly person, and so is Sam.

"Ha Colby sucks!" Shay teased.

"Well you lost too!" He replied.

"Yeah but I beat you in just dance!"

Oh my goodness this is never gonna end!

"How about you guys play another round and stop arguing!" I shout. 

"Hm that's a good idea Jake!" She admits giving me a pat on the back.

"Yeah for once!" Colby muttered.

"Hey be nice that's my brother!" She defended.

"Okay okay sorry Jake. What song?" He asked.

"Shake it off by Taylor swift?"

They agreed and Shayla won because she can dance and Colby can't.

"Good game brother." She went in for a handshake and he admitted his defeat.

It's 4:36 now and we decided to do the puzzle. It was 300 pieces and we probably won't finish it.

Time skip~

We finished the puzzle after struggling for 2 hours and listening to music. It's now 6:30 and we are driving to the field. Or should I say I'm driving us to the field.

We all sat down with our blankets and chatted while watching the sun rise and enjoyed our last bit of time together. Our flight is at 9:30 and we have to be there by 7:30.

"Love you guys." Shay whispered and Sam hugged her.

"Love you too." We all returned.

We dropped Reggie off at home and went back to Shay's house. We packed our things yesterday so we could be ready.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." Shay admitted trying her hardest not to break down.

I pulled her into a hug and told her " Don't cry we'll be back. We will face time every Sunday okay? You'll tell me everything that happened that week. You have a month left till summer. You'll be okay. Hide your phone and you pinky promised me okay so don't do it again. I love you Shay."

"I love you too Jake." She replied and sniffled.

"Same thing Jake said, you made a promise call me when you feel that way. I love you truly Shay." Colby engulfed her in a hug.

"I love you Shay. Call me whenever you'd like. We care okay. Remember that please." He said and pulled her into a hug with his hand in her hair and face buried in it.

At this point only a few tears were streaming down her face and I don't want to leave her but she has one more year of school left.

I pulled her into one last hug and we left.

A/n I'm so sad they are leaving! It took me so long to get through these chapters cause I feel like they are leaving me. Anyway stay safe love you all <3