My boys - Chapter 13

Chapter songs- Hayloft by Mother Mother, The Beach by The Neighborhood, Worrying - Demo by Ber

Shayla's pov~

The boy's got off the roof after giving us a heart attack and we were ready to start the investigation. We are going to use the estes method to communicate.

I felt the chills so by instinct I looked around.

"Alright whos going under?" Sam asked as I was still looking behind me.

When I turned back to them they all had their fingers on their noses.

"Are you fucking kidding me. Its always when im not paying attention." I whined.

"Haha Shayla is going under!" Jake joked and I gave him the death stare.

"You ready?" Colby questioned.

"Yeah I think so." I mumble and he ties the blindfold on me.

I put the headphones on and wait for the words to filter through as I rock back and forth on the floor of the loft area.

"Yes" I hear a throaty male voice bellow and I repeat.

"Just three." The same spirt says.

"Stole from me!" A deeper disembodied voice shouted, making me jump.

"Box!" If said.

"Leave!" A female voice whispered.

"A female voice wispered leave." I repeated.

"NO!" The disembodied voice shouted.

"Leave!"

"They are comming!" It shouted anxously and I ripped of the headphones and blindfold all at once.

"I think we" I started to say and Sam cut me off. Sam was crouched infront of me.

"Sh sh!" He put his finger on my lips.

And then I heard it. People chanting? Theres other people here?

I start to stand up but Sam puts his hand on my sholder signaling for me to stay still.

Colby was sitting against the wall by the stairwell, so he wouldn't be seen, knife pulled and ready for anything. (If only they carried atleast one knife in real life) Jake was sitting next to me still filming.

The chanting grew closer slowly but surely.

Then all at once it stopped. The only thing I could hear my my breathing so I tried to quiet it down.

Colby finally looked at me for a split second and I could see the fear in his eyes.

There was some shuffling from down below and someone shouted "Im sorry." Seconds after there was a loud boom.

We all made eye contact and spoke with our eyes.

We had to get out of here asap. Police were probably gonna get here soon.

BOOM!

There was another one and soon after another one.

We all stood up, hugging the wall and creeped down the stairs. Trying our best not to trip in the dark.

Colby was infront of me, Sam was in the very back. Colby grabbed my hand without looking back. Then he made a break to the murder room.

Once we were outside we kept running till we were almost a mile away from the factory.

I flopped down in the tall grass to try and catch my breath and the others did the same.

We layed there for a good 10 minutes and decided to get a move on.