My boys - Chapter 8

I was half asleep when I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me. I instantly knew they were Colby's and I couldn't help but smile and cuddle him back.

Time skip till morning~

I woke up to something poking me in the back and then I felt Colby leave. Probably to deal with that and I felt embarrassing him.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To the bathroom." He replied without turning around.

"Damn it!" He mumbled and sat down in front of the door because I assume Shayla is in there.

I just laughed at him and went back to sleep. When I woke up again hours later, he was cuddling me again and playing with my hair.

"Morning sleepyhead!" He said with his beautiful smile.

"Morning." I mumbled rubbing my eyes and ajusting to the sunlight.

"Where's Jake?" I asked when I came to the realization he wasn't there.

"He is at the store." He replied still playing with my hair.

He got up to look for snack and I took down the airmatress. He soon returned empty handed because neither of us can cook.

"Nothing?" I questioned.

"Nope there really is nothing in that pantry!" He excalimed returning to the couch sitting a few feet away from me.

"Having no food should be a crime." I joked.

"Well we can't talk because we never have food at home either." He reasoned scrolling through his phone.

"Yeah you are right." I said with a giggle.

Then she walked in and my heart dropped a bit. It was Shay's mom.

"Oh, you two." She said with an eye roll.

"We have to talk." She stated sounding annoyed.

I instantly made eye contact with Colbys icy blue eyes.

"Whats up?" He questioned returning his attention to her.

"I don't know which one of you is dating Shayla because it seems like both of you are but anyway; I forbid you having a relationship with her because she doesn't deserve in and doesn't need any more 'distractions' got it. Good." With that she just walked out the front door and I started to tear up.

"Sam, hey hey don't cry. Please. Look Shay's mom isn't the brightest okay? Don't take critisism or hate from someone you wouldn't take advice from." Colby said scooting closer too me and rubbing my back.

"Besides neither of us are dating Shay." I looked up to meet his kind eyes as a tear streamed down my face.

"How long?" He asked after analyzing me for a few moments and he scooted away from me a bit. He assumed they were together in secret.

"Well i've liked her since I met her colbs." I mumbled.

"You didn't answer my question." He hissed.

"What do you mean?" I questioned, tilting my head.

"Don't play dumb Sam! How long have you been dating her?" He stood infront of me with his hands on the back of his head.

"We aren't dating and it seems like she's more into you then me anyways." I blurt out and a few tears burn down my face.

"Sam im so sorry I didn't know you were into her too." Colby said sitting down again.

"Wa-wa-wait you like her too?" I stammered with confussion written all over my face.

"Yeah I do." He admitted while blushing and an upside down smile grew on his face.

"So I found out one... who is the other person that you like?" He asked making me turn red and fidget with the sleves of my xplr hoodie.

"Uhm don't worry about him." I said hoping he would lay off.

"Whats his name? Whats he like? How'd you meet?" He quickly questioned me without giving me a moment to answer.

"He is really sweet and I met him in highschool?" I hinted.

"Is it Jake?" He exclaimed.

"No of course not!" I spat.

"Damn alright not taco bell for you then!" Jake said and I turned red real quick.

"I-i didn't mean i-it like that Jake! Ooooo taco bell!" I raved getting sidetracked and reached for the food.

''Only if you tell colby who you like." He instantly brought me back to the topic and winked.

"Uhm Colby his name is..uhm" I stammered and Jake walked away to put the food up.

"Go on~ ." Colby nagged.

"Its you. I like you Colby. I've liked you for as long as I can remember and-"

"Sam" He interrupted softly.

"I understand if you don't like me back, we could just forget about it-" He cut me off.

"Sam" He said louder.

"What?!" I wisper-shouted.

He gently stroked my cheek with his thumb and his other hand snaked down to my waist. Then he kissed me. It was short and sweet. I was in pure bliss. I didn't think he actually liked me at all. When we pulled away I got trapped in his beautiful blue eyes. They were sparkling with joy and we just stood there for a second taking eachother in. I leaned in again and this time it was more passionate. His lips were soft and warm against mine. As the kiss grew more passionate he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. Then of course Jake walked in eating his Taco Bell and I pulled way.

"Ew get a room!" He shouted jokingly.

"Im not joking though. Shay should be home soon and seeing 'that' would break her heart." He pointed at us when saying 'that'.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" Colby asked, both of us very confused.

"Well if you haven't noticed she likes both of you and she is very confused about it. Oh and she thought you guys were dating but I told her other wise." He confessed nonchalantly.

I was flabbergasted and all I could do was make eye contact with Colby.

"So you guys can figure that out. How did your conversation get here?" Jake questioned.

"Shayla's mom said some bs about one of us dating Shay and it bothered sam alot because of this whole situation." Colby spoke softly and I was lost in space.

"Of course she did. I mean Shay is still 17. Her birthday is in June though." Jake added while scrolling through his phone.

"Okay this is alot im gonna go shower, clear my head real quick." I inform them while walking away.

"Can I join?" I hear Colby ask.

"I said I wanted to clear my head how would you being there help colb's?" I say, explaining my train of thought.

"Im messing with you Sam." He replied showing me that beautiful butterfly-enducing smile of his, making me smile too.

"Whatever." I mumble and walk into the bathroom with an outfit in hand.

~Short time skip~

"Fuck!" I wisper then I text colby I forgot a towel.

A few moments later I heard a knock on the door and the door handle jiggle a bit.

"Don't look!" I shouted.

"Here you go sweetheart." He said with one hand covering his eyes and the towel in the other.

"Hey I saw you peak!" I glared at him after wrapping my towel around me and with that he walked away.

A/N i don't like this chapter its not written very well and it feels rushed. If you have any tips to fix it or if you think it is alright as is let me know.