My boys - chapter 22

Jake's pov~
"Do you think she will be alright?" I asked.

We were about an hour into the flight and I can't stop worrying.

"Honestly?" Colby asked and I nodded my head.

"No. We did some things that she is going to get blamed for I'm just praying she doesn't cut again." He replied.

"We should have taken her with us." I mumbled covering my face to hide the tears.

"Hey hey, she is the strongest person I know alright? She's gonna be just fine she is only going to be there till summer starts. Just a month and she has Reggie." Sam comforted.

"Just get some sleep we are going into a different time zone. We can check on her when we land." Colby added.

How am I supposed to sleep when my little sister is probably going through a living hell.

I tried my hardest to sleep and woke up as we were preparing to land. The first thing I would do when we landed was text Shay.

"Alright passengers we have arrived in la the time is currently 12:14 and the temperature is 82 degrees. If you are visiting welcome and if you are a resident welcome home." The pilot finished and I texted Shay.

And I don't know what I expected but I got no response

And I don't know what I expected but I got no response. Not even read.

"Dude she's probably asleep or something we did pull an all-nighter." Sam comforted and told me to relax.

Time skip- an hour later
"Home sweet home!" Colby sighed.

"Yeah we can finally sleep in real beds." Sam added.

"What are you talking about you were cuddled up with Colby and Shay in her bed. I don't wanna hear it." I retorted making them blush and go silent.

"That's what I thought!" I added with a smirk and carried my suitcase and backpack upstairs.

"Anyway are you guys hungry? I'm gonna order some food." Colby announced.

"Uh yeah what are you getting?" Sam questioned as Corey came out of his room.

"Welcome home brothers!" He shouted and gently slapped Colby and Sam on the back.

"Thanks brother. Did you want any food? I'm ordering but i don't know from where." Colby offered and continued walking to his room.

"Yeah just get our usual from Taco Bell." Corey shouted so he could hear.

"Okay." Colby replied from his room.

"I'm honestly not gonna unpack I'm too lazy. Wanna play rocket league with me?" I asked Corey and he immediately agreed.

"We all know you're lazy Jake you didn't have to tell us." Sam muttered with a snicker.

"Whatever lover boy." I retorted with a smile, leaving him speechless and ran downstairs.

"What was that all about?" Corey asked grabbing the remote and controllers.

"Just a stupid joke about him liking someone." I replied because even if it's not a secret I'm not gonna expose them.

A/n I'll let you know if I'm going to imagine the time zones are the same cause that shit is difficult. Anyway 1.6k reads!? You guys are awesome! Please comment your reactions and thoughts on things that happen in the story it means a lot to me. Stay safe love you!