My boys - chapter 18

Colby's pov~
Shay handed out the cards and we were all talking shit.

"You are going downnnnn" Sam shouted pointing down with his fingers.

"No you are going down" I say poking him in the chest.

"No you all are going down, Reggie it's your turn." Shay said nonchalantly after putting down a blue 2 over a yellow 2.

"Are we stacking?" Reggie asked.

"Yeah by number."

"Okay." Reggie then proceeded to put down five 2's with a bright smile on his face.

"You really thought you did something with that huh?" Jake's smirked and then put down a reverse.

"No you really thought you did something with that he made progress you didn't." Sam blurted.

Reggie put down a plus 2, Shay did the same and so did I, leaving Sam with an additional 6 cards to the 7 he already had.

"Gosh dang it dude!" He shouted in frustration.

"Told you, you are going down." I explained with a chuckle.

"Whatever loser!" Sam scoffed making me smile bigger.

"Someone's a sore loserrrr." I dragged out earning me a slap on the arm.

"Pft- anyway your turn Jake."

Jake put down a plus 4 and changed the color to red.

After a very short game guess who one.

"Uno out bitches!" Shay shouted.

"Ah whatever that was pure luck." I muttered.

"What was that? Wanna repeat that?"

"He said that was pure luck." Sam spoke for me.

"Oooooo are you just gonna take that?!" Jake instigated making me regret my words.

I stood up to run knowing she had something in mind and then she talked me onto the couch! She fully sent it! Once we landed,which hurt, she sat on my lap and was flicking me in the forehead!

" AH okay I'm sorry OW!" I screamed and she stopped flicking me.

Still sitting on my lap she said "take it back!"

"Okay okay, I take it back! It wasn't luck!" I quickly said and she got off of my lap. Sam had a small smile on his face, Reggie and Jake had their eyes covered with their hands.

"Is it over yet?" Reggie complained and peaked causing us to laugh.

I look over to see Shay blushing and the silence was getting awkward.

"I still think I I'll beat you in Just Dance." I stated confidently knowing I would get obliterated.

"You think? Already doubting yourself eh?" She teased.

"Whatever let's play." I said.

There were five of us and only three could play and see the screen. So we voted Reggie and Jake out till next round.

"What song what song!?" Shay jumped up and down excitedly.

"How about without me by Eminem." Sam suggested.

"Bet you are going down!" I shouted.

"Pft- yeah right!" Shay retorted.

"Shit this is hard!" I muttered after a minute of dancing.

"That's what she said!" Reggie shouted making all of us laugh. He fits in real well with us.

"HA TAKE THAT LOSER! I GOT MEGASTAR!" Shayla shouted poking me in the chest and the booping my nose.

"Yeah yeah whatever the game is rigged." I mumbled.

"Can't you just admit you lost?" She questioned and plopped on the couch out of breath.

"Yeah I guess. Congrats on being a better dancer." I said with a chuckle making her smile.

"Thanks! At least you beat Sam." She comforted.

"Heyyyy!" Sam pouted and jumped next to me. Instinctively I put my arm around his shoulder.

"Our turn!" Reggie pulled Jake off the couch.

"Let's do Everybody by Backstreet Boys." Jake suggested and Reggie agreed.

I grabbed the camera and propped it up to record them so the tv was also in frame.

"Oh my god they can't dance." Shay whispered to me and Sam.

"I know that's why I'm filming." I added with a smirk making Sam and Shay giggle. I moved my arm so it was on his waist and my hand was resting on his hip.

"Dude..that shit..is hard!" Jake collapsed jokingly on the floor.

"Oh my god he needs cpr!" Sam shouted running to his side. He put his hands on his chest and started to arch his back like a cat cow yoga pose.

"What the fuck. Is that supposed to save me?" Jake asked with a chuckle.

"Well it worked don't it?" Sam retorted being his smart mouthed self.

"Whatever." Jake mumbled still laughing.

"I don't get a thank you?! Oh okay I see how it is!" Sam joked.

"Wait thank you Sam I appreciate your sorry attempt at saving my life!" Jake shouted barely keeping a straight face before we all broke out in laughter.

"Alright what's next?" Reggie asked no one in particular.

"Uh should I give it now?" Jake suggested without giving away the surprise for once. 

"Nah make her wait and suffer!" I replied.

"Why are you literally my biggest hater oh my god!" She complained.

"I think it's entertaining." I answered .

"You'll be fine we'll give it to you when you start to get tired it'll keep you up." Jake added.

"Fineeeee, Sam you are annoying." She whined making me smile.

"What! I wasn't even involved! How am I annoying?!" He shouted looking very confused.

"You didn't object to my suffering! You're gonna let me suffer Sam?" She reasoned and gave him the puppy eyes.

"No im not choosing for you to suffer." He retorted and sat on the couch next to her.

"But you aren't helping me out!" She returned.

"Stop whining we will distract you from your 'torture'" he said with air quotes and put his arms around her waist.

A/n it's been a while first off happy new year expect a minimum of one chapter a week. Chapters may be shorter from now on. Love y'all please vote it means a lot to know you guys actually enjoy this.