My Boys-Chapter 9

!!Remeber Neveahs new name is shayla and her nickname is shay!!

Chapter songs BeVerly Hills BoYfRiEnd by claire rosinkranz & sparks by coldplay

Colbys POV~

We had just finished our taco bell and Shayla walked in the door. A big smile appeared on her face as she saw all of us sitting on the couch.

"Im home~!" She shouted.

"About damn time!" Jake replied, messing with her while he gave her a hug and ruffled her soft dark brown hair.

Sam gave her a hug and I did the same but I added a kiss on her forehead.

"So what did you guys do today?" Shay questioned while plopping down on the couch.

"They didn't wake up until like two hours ago and I got some food cause there was nothing in the kitchen." Jake answered when Sam and I went quiet.

"Okay~" Shay replied, with a confused look on her face.

"So you guys tecnically Youhave three days left here. What's the plan?" She asked after an awkward silence.

"Well we are exploring and investigating the warehouse tomorrow." Sam said, repeating what we already knew. He is cute when he is flustered.

"We should pull an all-nighter on our last night!" I suggest, finally getting my thoughts straight after replaying what happened earlier.

"That would be so much fun! We could eat tons of snacks, play Just Dance, play board games, eat snacks and watch movies" My smile grew as she ranted. She is cute when she gets excited.

"You said snacks twice." Jake said, making her get flustered.

"Well she is the same as you in that aspect." Sam says being smart mouthed like usual.

"Speaking of, are you guys hungry? I haven't eaten all day~" She complained, causing everyone to be concerned.

"Why didn't you eat?" I questioned.

"There was no food in this house so I couldn't eat breakfast or make lunch." Shay replied.

"So Waffle House then?" Sam asked and we all agreed even though we just ate.

We all piled in the car. Jake and Shay up front, Sam and I in the back. Sam kept gently tugging on her hair and getting me blamed because I was behind her.

"Sam, chill you're gonna get me killed!" I shout with a quiet laugh.

"I'm not doing anything!" He shouted, then he did it again.

"Colby stop!" Shayla shouted at me and he started uncontrollably giggling.

"Oh you think that's funny huh?"

"Yeah" He continued giggling as he answered my question.

I could feel a big grin spread across my face as I came up with a form of payback.

"Whatever you are thinking NO!" Sam shouted.

I slowly stretched my hands his way.

"Colby, we can talk about this!" He said almost pleadingly, which I could get used to.

I started to tickle him in all his ticklish spots as he threw a laughing fit. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Shay turn to face us with a sad smile. So I stopped attacking Sam. He then caught his breath and said.

"I guess I deserved that."

"Yeah you did!" I replied.

The next few minutes of the car ride was silent. We pulled up to our safe place and we sat down.