Kane Industries

Catwoman swung from building to building with inhuman ease. She whipped her whip at it appeared to grow in length. Had to be some advanced tech inside that beast. Still, Batgirl and her new Wayne Tech was able to keep up. Catwoman landed on a roof softly while Batgirl skid across the rocky roof of an apartment complex. They stood and looked at Kane Industries HQ. It was a skyscraper, away from the hustle and bustle of their factories. They rented out more spaces than they used. But at the very tippy top were the offices of one Jacob Kane.

"No way he is still here." Batgirl sighed. "We would've seen him."

"We've seen him." Catwoman said seriously. "He's up there all right. What he's doing...is beyond me. But I can get us in there. Can you keep up with the goons should things go to shit?"

"Let's not find out." Batgirl smiled.

"I like your style girlie." Catwoman swung towards the building and so did Batgirl. They arrived on a ledge with a window a few meters in. These windows were spaced out and appeared to be locked. Catwoman approached and flicked her "ears" over her eyes. They were goggles. She looked it over and smiled. She reached into her small satchel and pulled out a little device. She put it in the center, with a wire attachment that went in a full circle she went around. About a yard in length. She tapped the glass and it fell inward. It shattered into hundreds of pieces.

"I thought you were good at this!" Batgirl whispered loudly.

"Easy. They don't even trust janitors to clean the building at night. There's only like, fifteen guards for the whole building." Catwoman hopped in and Batgirl looked around but followed. "Okay, there were no laser grids on the window. So, no alarm. How's that for convenient?"

"Too convenient." Batgirl grimaced.

They continued down the hall and into a large foyer. There was a indoor waterfall here and some wildlife even. Behind a pan of glass were various lizards and birds. It was like a miniature zoo in this space. They looked around in awe before finding a lone computer in the center.

"Is this someone's office?" Catwoman squeaked out. "Lord."

"Plug in and find out." Batgirl offered.

"There's a reason we didn't attack this location until you came along." Catwoman shrugged.

"Don't have the tech for it, do you?"

"Well, if I join you. I won't have the tech either."

"Big benefactor, your boss?"

"And benefits." Batgirl smiled.

"Eww."

"Not like that!" Batgirl gave Catwoman a playful punch. "Like health insurance you weirdo."

"Oh. I was gonna say. Bit weird but hey...no judgement from me."

"You should." Batgirl said. "He's much older than me. If he went after me in that way...I don't know what I'd do." She lied, she had had dreams about Bruce. But...when she actually thought about it, it kind of creeped her out should he make a move. A girl could dream but a woman needs to have boundaries.

"Riiight." Catwoman smirked. "Please, just plug in."

Batgirl withdrew a small USB drive and slotted it into the computer. It appeared there wasn't a tower, that the desk itself served as the hardware. So, she plugged in and a neat Yellow Bat Symbol appeared as the USB went to work melting any security measures that might be present. The computer opened up to the main menu. They both stared in awe at the background. It was a very intricate design of an owl and a snake.