Chapter 5.

Hi everyone!

I'm finally updating on this and i know y'all are waiting for me to update! So here's the latest update on this fanfic! My apologies for not being on here and posting and updating on this one. I'm sorry about that! I just have an insane schedule that is going on! And hopefully i'll finish this by the end of the summer! But hey! I still have four months to write!

Haha, anyways, enjoy reading! Don't forget to fan, comment, favorite and vote!

Man, you guys are such awesome readers, Not Just You, and Mystery Girl in London are huge hits!

Thanks soooooo much!

***********************************************************************************************************

(Cody’s POV Friday morning 5:30, Los Angeles)

Lindsay told me that there was going to be a homecoming dance tonight at her school, and since I have a day off today, I might as well surprise her since she doesn’t have a date to go with besides her friends; I figured I would surprise her.

But the big surprise isn’t until December, she gets to be on Punk’d and I’m hosting a part of it. (wink wink)

And since I got a hold of one of Lindsay’s friends, I told her not to tell her or tell anybody about this thing, I can’t wait for Lindsay to see me.

Alexis: alright, I won’t tell Lindsay about this and omg I can’t believe that I’m actually talking to you!:D

Me: okay good, and promise me one thing

Alexis: yup?

Me: don’t tell anyone about this I don’t want the whole world to know my phone number aha.

Alexis: don’t worry, you’re gonna be safe with me, and you and Lindsay just make the cutest couple ever! I’m super jealous of it!

Me: Don’t be;) aha, okay, just tell me the time when I need to be there and what time are you guys leaving?

Alexis: We are going to the dance around 6 pm, and it doesn’t end at 8:30, and everyone goes to the downtown mall after that, what time do you leave for your next show?

Me: I stay and my show is here tomorrow night.

Alexis: ohhkay, are they sold out yet?

Me: yeah, right after they said we’re comin here for a night. Why?

Alexis: just wonderin. Yikes, I gotta go, class starts in a few, want me to say hi to Lindsay for ya?

Me: yeah, okay thanks (:

Alexis: mmh!

After talking to one of Lindsay’s friends, it’s time for me to relax and play random tunes on my guitar.

(Lindsay’s POV 5:45 am Los Angeles time)

“Hey Alexis, who were you talkin to on the phone?” I asked turning my head when we made a quick stop at Wal-Mart.

She turned to me with red cheeks and a nervous giggle.

“Oh, nothing, I’m just excited to see your face at the dance!” replies Alexis smiling really big.

Is she planning something that I need to know or?

Hmm, maybe I should think about it and don’t let it get to me.

“Okay, the Arizona Ice Teas are only like 50 cents each and I’m getting like three, because I’m obsessed with these things!” exclaims Brooke heading towards the little cooler stand where they sell ‘Rockstars,’ and ‘Redbull’.