Chapter 12.

Hi! 

A fast update eh? Well, since I am busy during the summer might as well upload new chapters. Yes, this one is a little bit sad towards the ending of this but it will become more dramatic and ironic to read because of this love triangle Lindsay is stuck in.

I say no more! You know the usual, blast out music, grab the snacks and get on to the reading!:)

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Austin’s POV)

Lindsay is one of the prettiest girls I have seen and met. Why can’t I call her mine already? I have too many feelings to express. She already looks happy with Cody and I’m not gonna ruin it for her by just hitting on her and being a flirt.

After meeting her it was just BAM! What just happened to me? She was the one who came up and introduced herself. Now I get all of these feelings stuck inside my head and the butterflies won’t go away unless I say something.

Luckily I have my friends.

“C’mon Austin. You know that she has a boyfriend and you can’t be hitting on her when she’s dating this one famous guy already. I mean everyone’s friends with her, and you’re just a lucky guy who gets to kiss her on screen.” Says Alex sitting right next to me.

“That’s just a screen kiss. I bet she gets better kisses with her boyfriend. I can’t be simply hitting on her when she and Cody are dating. I just get the butterflies whenever I see her.” I reply sighing.

“How long do you think she and this Cody guy will last?” Robert asked me.

“I don’t know. They’ve been together for about five months.”

“You’ll probably get your chance when things change around her. And maybe she feels the same way when she’s around you.” Alex says.

“I just can’t be thinking about her. It’s hard for me not to get my mind off of her. I have other things to do. And she has other things to do.” I say as I looked over at the alarm clock standing on my nightstand of my room.

“We probably should be heading off to bed. We got a big day tomorrow. You guys are coming with me to the film production right??” I asked them climbing into bed and pulling the covers.

“Yeah man. Psyched about that! Can’t wait! See you guys tomorrow morning! Hey what time do we wake up?” Alex exclaims.

“We have to be at the studios by like seven thirty. So I’m waking up early so we can drive and get breakfast. Maybe around five thirty. Goodnight fellas.” I say turning off the lights.

I can’t stop thinking about Lindsay. She’s all I can think of at the moment. From the first meeting, to the scene kiss, and the hangout tonight. I just can’t get her off my mind. I don’t want to hurt my friend by hitting on her and flirting with her. It hurts me and him at the same time.

(Lindsay’s POV 5:30 am Thursday morning)

Getting a goodnight rest after last night felt really well. I was pooped out because I didn’t hear my parents come in and kiss me goodnight. Yeah, I guess you can call me a big sleeper.

“I’m hearing that Lindsay has a thing with the San Antonio pop-sensation Austin Mahone. I’ve seen leaked pictures of the movie screen kiss and apparently the two were spotted at Trenchie’s Bowling Alley<<(A/N: Not a real place in LA. ;)) last night with a couple of friends. She was spotted in the car with him. Does this mean she and Austin are secretly seeing each other?” exclaims the radio DJ.