Chapter 9.

A/N:

Yesh! Finally a new update! Woah, you guys are amazing! 20,000 reads for Not Just You! And there's a big annoucement I would like to make. Guess what July 23, 2012 is? For some of you Directioners it's their birthday for being a band and their three year anniversary. For me it is...

Drum roll please!

My first anniversary on wattpad! OMFG! That's fast! I'm like excited i don't know what to do on that day, maybe update on all of my stories as a present for all of you guys supporting me?! I think so! Virtual hugs for all of you who support me!

I am soooo excited for this big event! And i'm going to see Cody on his Paradise tour! And i'm soooo psyched about that too! Yeeee!:D

Anyways, Standing in China will be ending soon i don't know how many chapters are left but it will be the final season for the whole series. Again, thank you so much for fanning, and supporting me! It means alot! 

So, therefore, i hope you enjoy this chapter i really enjoyed writing! This one is probably my favorite at the moment! :) I can't wait for you guys to start reading and commenting and favoriting and voting! 

Have fun reading and i will talk to you guys later! 

Muah!<3 xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday night was a blast! Me and my friends got to go see Cody and Justin Bieber in one night, Carter came into town to move in to LA and I got to surprise Cody this time! I just can’t wait to start filming my first movie. Me and mom went to the studios early this morning to discuss about things.

(7:15 am, Sunday morning. Movie Studios with momma)

“So, we’re super excited to have you play Bella in Call Me Maybe with Austin Mahone, Arianna Grande, Shay Mitchell, Josh Peck, Chris Tucker, Zac Efron, Dylan and Cole Spouse and Sandra Bullock. Here’s the plot, you, being the new girl moving in to Santa Monica with her single mom Jessa Hastings and her older brother Braxton Hastings, or Zac Efron. You meet Dalton Edwards your love interest in this movie-“ the director explained all of the deats of the movie and I’m super excited but when he said about movie film date I was surprised.

“We’re going to start shooting tomorrow. Danielle how do you feel about her class schedule?” asked the producer.

“Well, I have to be clear with the staff. I mean she is a young superstar. Do you just want her to drop out and then come back in or will you do school while shooting?” replied mom feeling concerned.

“We do school on set but not while filming, just once in a while.”

Mom shook and nodded her head and turned her head towards me with a smile.

“And this shooting will probably end around December 14. We’re not too sure about the end date about this. I hope we get this thing over within a couple of months. C’mon let’s get you to your photo-shoot.” Added the director leading me to the set where my shoot is at.

“So honey, I was thinking maybe we could go on a little shopping trip when we’re done? I practically need a break at the moment.” Added mom smiling.

“To be honest mom, I need a break from stardom too. I mean me staring in a movie with Sandra Bullock is just amazing! But I really want a break too.” I reply smiling back and sitting in a chair where the lady is going to do my makeup.

“Is this really your hair?” asked the stylist looking at my hair.

I nod my head and smile.

“It’s gorgeous.” He replies smiling back and grabbing the curling iron to curl my hair.