Chapter 3.

(Lindsay’s POV)

“Lindsay! Over here!”

“Bryan! How do you feel about your daughter’s romance with the Australian pop-star?!”

“Danielle! How are the designs for the Victoria Secret fashion show?!”

“Lindsay! Are you worried that Cody might be cheating on you?!”

“Lindsay! What school do you attend?!”

“Will you be going to the Hollywood Premiere of the new Twilight?!”

All of these questions started buzzing I knew this was going to happen when I wasn’t seen with Cody. I just hope when I meet my guy cousin who is going to move here won’t be seen by the paparazzi.

After heading to the mall with my parents we went and ate out for sushi. It’s everyone’s favorite in the family. But we went shopping for about two hours, and now we’re eating dinner. This is just a great start.

I just hope that there are no mean girls who will pick on me I don’t want to deal with them anymore.

“Look at all of those paparazzi just curious about everything. My designs for the Victoria Secret Fashion show in a couple of months, your father’s concern about your romance with Cody, and what school you go to.” My mom said sighing while we walked inside the sushi place.

“No worries, we didn’t say anything about anything, we just have to keep everything personal. Like what school you go to right now.” Dad added smiling and opening up the door for my mom and me.

“Hi welcome to Sushi Sushi, how many people?” asked the guy with a smiling face and holding up menus.

“Three people please.” Dad added smiling back.

“Okay right this way,” added the guy leading us to a table. Great! Perfect spot where the paparazzi can see us; at least we get to have a TV right in front of us.

“Right now we have Australian pop-star Cody Simpson with us right now. So Cody, I heard that you have a special someone right now.” Said the girl interviewer smiling and facing Cody.

“Yeah, I have a special someone. She’s the daughter of the former band member, Lindsay Watkins.” He says smiling big.

“I hear that she is getting a lot of positives and negatives from a few fans, what’s your respond to that?”

“Some of the fans love her so much, they care about her. Like when we both ended up in the hospital that’s when everyone started to care about the two of us. And some people just don’t want to ship us.”

“How much do you care about Lindsay?”

Seriously? What kind of a question would a girl interviewer ask?

“She’s my whole world I can make her smile when she’s feeling down. She’s an angel sent from above she is my everything. I can’t live without her. She is just like a fan but a very special fan. All my fans are special. Lindsay, hugs and kisses!” says Cody winking and giving out a blow-away kiss.

“Whew, did you hear that? Codeh says he loves youuu!” my dad teased laughing and making silly faces.

“I heard that!” I reply laughing.

This is why my parents are theee best; they don’t embarrass me that much anymore. You should’ve seen my dad before I told him to stop embarrassing me in public. He yells out stuff and picks out weird and awkward stuff.

(1 week later. Wednesday morning 5:30 am)

“So I heard that Lindsay landed a new movie role a few days ago it’s called ‘Call Me Maybe’ I know it’s a weird title for a movie but I gotta admit there is a good cast. We have Lindsay playing ‘Bella Hastings’ Austin Mahone playing ‘Ricky Newman’ Arianna Grande as ‘Mickie Thomas’ and that’s what I know. I hope this is a good movie!” said the radio DJ playing Cody’s ‘Got Me Good’.