Chapter 6.

Hi guys! Yush, I finally get to update! So cool right? Haha, anyways, i've been working on this chapter forever! Now it's the time to update! This chapter will give you the chills and make you wonder why can't that be me? 

Haha, enjoy reading!

Remember the usual, vote, fan, comment and add this to your library!:)

Love you guys!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Cody’s POV: Homecoming dance)

I really can’t believe that Lindsay doesn’t have her tickets for the tour, and I want her to come because I have something special for her planned.

I was just having a good time until a few people kinda stared at me like I killed someone. But who cares? I’m here for my girlfriend who I haven’t in like 7 weeks or so??

“You’re so hot.” Says Lindsay as she whispered in my ear as she smirked.

“Aren’t I always?” I reply smirking back and kissing her neck.

“Omg, you guys can tease each other later when you’re in private, right now we’re at a dance?” says Alexis smirking and playfully punching Lindsay’s arm.

“You’re right, I’ll tease her later, I’ll have some time later.” I reply smirking back and winking at Lindsay.

“Oooh this guys is totally gonna get some!” exclaims a few guys behind me and hooting.

“So babycakes, where’s your ‘superhot pop-boyfriend who’s on tour with Justin Bieber??” asked a guy who tapped on Lindsay’s shoulder.

“He’s right behind me.” She said coldly and turning to me.

“So you’re the guys who’s been pickin on my girlfriend when she isn’t interested in you guys.” I reply back wrapping my arms around her waist.

“Holy sh** guys! I didn’t know he was that buff! We’re sorry Lindsay, we won’t bug you anymore, stay happy.” The first guy said carefully stepping back and leaving with his gang of guys.

“Woah, someone’s a little 007 right now.” Teased Lindsay as she was winking and smirking once more.

“I’ve got the guns, brains, and don’t forget the talent.” I say doing a little head bop.

Being with Lindsay right now is the best moment of my life, ever since I left to do the tour, I’ve been missing her like crazy and now, she gets to be in my arms.

Sadly, just for a short time until December, but she doesn’t know her real surprise that is coming up when I really get back. She gets to be on Punk’d.

“Okay guys, this is a guys’ choice slow dance and the song I’m picking right now is called ‘Moments’ by One Direction, so guys, go ahead and pick your ladies.” Exclaims the DJ playing a song by One Direction.

“My lady?” I asked extending out my hand to Lindsay.

She giggled and took it. We went to the dance floor, I put my hands on her waist and she puts her arms around my shoulders.

I’m taller than her, but she’s cheating for the night by wearing high heels, I kinda like her shorter than me, so I can bend down and kiss her.

We slowly swayed to the music and she rested her head on my chest to hear my heart beating slowly.

I really miss being in her arms.

But for reals, once I come home I really can’t wait to spend the holidays with her, it’s our first Christmas together and New Year’s and my birthday, I’m excited for that and I hope Matt doesn’t book anymore tours, but if he does, I’ll ask if I can take Lindsay along this time.