Chapter 16.

(A/N: Hey guys, I’m going to skip a few parts that I planned on writing but I know you’re all excited about new things coming towards Lindsay’s way. So I decided to skip a few parts and get on with CHRISTMAS! :D Sorry if this is too verbal or something like that haha. I’ll try my best to explain everything! And I couldn’t contain my excitement about writing this chapter! Sorry again if the Punking scenario is lame! My apologies! xx

This chapter sets place the second day Cody is off of tour and Lindsay is done with the movie. ;))

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(Cody’s POV (December 14th 7:30 am)

Yes! It’s good to be back from the tour and surprise Lindsay.

We’ve missed out on plenty of Skype calls and calling each other on the phone because due to our schedules we couldn’t fit any time. For Lindsay the crew wants the movie production done by December and get the edits done and have the movie premiere by Alli’s birthday.

It was good to be home and back in my bed sleeping peacefully. But I think this is the last day I will be waking up early. I planned out a few things with the crew who does the punking and such.

I talked to them as soon as I got home I went to their studios and discussed all about my plan for Lindsay. I’m going to have her, Justin, Selena, and Austin hang out at Starbucks to get a coffee and what she doesn’t know that we’re going to have Justin pass out because she put like the sweetener in and the person who makes the coffee forgets it somethin’ like that. (cheeky grin)

We’re here at the studios at the Punk’d headquarters and we’re gonna film this and let the fun happen.

“Hey Cody! So glad you can make it! We’re super excited to let you host a part of this week’s episode. We have everything clear right?” asked one person who works at the headquarters.

“Yes sir. We’re up and ready. Cleared everything and her parents know about this too.” I reply smiling really big.

“Kay, do we have everything clear with Justin, Selena and Austin?”

“Yup. Just texted them last night all about it and they should be at Starbucks now. And I told the manager that the place needed to be opened up early so we can do this.”

The guy nodded his head and started to gather everyone up and start filming this fun day.

And I forgot to mention, Lindsay is probably the most gullible person I have ever met! This is just gonna be so fun!

(10 minutes later)

“G’day MTV! My name is Cody Simpson and I’m in front of Starbucks at the moment to get some coffee. But the coffee isn’t for me, it’s for my girlfriend aka Lindsay Watkins. We’re going to punk her today with the help from a few people.” I explained as the camera turned to Selena, Austin, and her parents.

“Yo guys! It’s Justin here to help out my mate Cody. Sorry Lindsay! This one’s for you!” added Justin pointing to the camera.

“I love you Lindsay, but this one is totally for you!” Selena says smiling back.

“Sorry Lindsay! You’re one of my friends but this will shock you!” Austin replies smiling back and pointing towards the camera.

“What’s worse with having your parents helping out!” I exclaim putting my hand on her dad’s shoulder and laughing a bit.

“Sorry Lindsay!” added her dad laughing.