Chapter 21.

(a few days later)

Walking down the streets of Paris, browsing through the market stands, taking pictures with the fans who noticed us walking by, and shopping for sweets. I have to say, this vacation was perfect.

The good vibes of the city made it chill, the people were so laid-down to earth, really friendly and cheery. There were so many couples taking pictures and putting on locks with their names on it before leaving it on a gate by a stream over a bridge.

“We should put our names on a lock and leave it there!” suggested Cody walking over to a nearby stand to buy a simple lock.

He took out a marker, wrote his name and wrote mine. The two of us walked over by the bridge to find a spot to place the lock. I was so excited for this! Him placing a lock with our names and letting it stay there forever was probably one of the sweetest things he has ever done!

Cody placed the lock and hooked it on to the gate. He placed the key in his pocket before looking at me.

“I will love you no matter what happens to this gate or the lock. My love for you is like a lock, the key will unlock everything.” Cody said pulling me for a hug and whispering the words.

I smiled as I looked up, he was a really tall person, and there’s me the midget out of everyone out of this trip.

“Probably one of the most cheesiest things I have ever said.” He added chuckling. Cody spun me around and wrapped his arms behind me.

“Cheesy is good and funny. I probably say the cheesiest things too that’s why I embarrass myself sometimes with the stupid words.” I replied giggling. With Cody’s arms still wrapped behind me we walked towards a café where Alli and Carter were resting.

“What are ya guys up too?” asked Alli looking up from her phone, still smiling.

“Nothing really, what about you guys?” I asked.

“We got invited to a random party by some random girls, they thought that Alli was my sister so they said bring anyone.” Carted added shrugging his shoulders and pulling out a small piece of paper and showing it to Cody and I.

“Hmm, seems interesting. We should go and attend it.” Suggested Cody smiling really big as I got out of his grip.

“But we don’t even know these people? What if there were drugs, beer? Or-“ I tried explaining myself but Carter cut me off.

“What are you talking about Linds?! It’s a party! You seriously need a break from stardom a while and check out what’s happening what I do in my life.” Carter said playfully punching my arm.

I guess he’s right, I do need to go and explore more.

“You’re right. You’re right, I need a little break from what’s happening, what time is the party?” I asked my cousin, deeply sighing.

“Uh, in about an hour, maybe we should get dressed for the occasion?” replied Carter staring at his watch for the time. The three of us agreed and headed back towards the hotel to dress up for this interesting party I was about to experience.

I did my hair with a curling iron, put on my dark skinny jeans, my lace combat boots, and a purple sequined blouse. I applied a little bit of makeup and waited for my cousin to finish up getting ready.