Chapter 18.

A/N: OMG, 24,000 reads on Not Just You?! :D You guys are amazing! I love you all! And I am so so so so so so so sorry for the late update! I was so into my Austin Mahone fanfic that i am currently writing at the moment. It's hard to keep up with both stories, and I see you guys are liking my other ones? ;) I try to update on those ones but i epically fail xD.

So, until then! Read away! BTW, i am sorry if it's short! 

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**

(Lindsay’s POV)

After shopping for three hours and holding about six shopping bags I think it’s time for Alli and I to head over to the salon where mom and Mrs. Simpson are getting their nails done.

“One day, we should get our nails done.” Suggested Alli as we sat on a bench in front of the nail salon.

“Maybe after Christmas? I’ll make an appointment for the two of us.” I suggested smiling and looking at my icky nails.

“Good because my nails look disgusting.” Added Alli laughing as she looked at her nail beds.

The two of us just chatted about random things like we did before our moms came out looking happy about their nails.

“How do like mine baby girl? I got blue tips with a pink one on my ring finger.” Asked mom putting her hand in front of me so I can examine it.

“I like it!” I replied smiling and holding her hand and looking at the nails closely.

“Well, we should all get going and get ready for the Christmas party tonight. And Lindsay, Cody just told me that Alli should tag along too.” says Mrs. Simpson putting her iPhone back in her purse.

“Really? Woah, that’s the first! But I have to redress first and who’s gonna watch Tom?” asked Alli shrugging her shoulders.

“We’ll bring him along. They have kids too.” Mrs. Simpson replied laughing.

We headed towards the parking lot. Bad thing, FREAKING PAPARAZZI was near our parking spot! Hmm, must be another Jelena sighting again.

“How are we going to get there without being seen?” I say slapping my forehead.

“JELENA JUST ENTERED THE MALL!” calls out Alli before hiding behind her mom’s back. The paparazzi ran towards the entrance of the mall while attacking people with their bright camera flashes.

“Wow, thank you Alli!” I exclaim laughing and giving her a high-five.

“It’s what I do!” she replies slapping my hand. She laughed along with me before heading back home to get ready for the big date.

My mom, Alli’s mom, her and I went back in the car, and quickly driving away before more people with cameras show up to attack us thinking if we we’re famous people.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

(one hour later)

Mom and dad left the house early so they can get to their party before more people show up at the house and raid the parking spot. I really hate it when people take your parking spot when you’re trying to back up your car to adjust a few things, and then poof! Someone’s there.