Chapter 22.

Have you ever felt that you’re broken and torn apart once more? I never knew it could happen again, but this time I didn’t smack or hurt anyone, I just left him there sucking faces with a blonde chick while I was walking out of the party.

How could he? He promised nothing would happen again, he promised he would do this to me. I can’t trust him again, I thought this trip was supposed to be magical because we we’re in the city of Love, I guess things change.

As soon as I saw Cody sucking faces with a blonde Parisian chick I just froze, my heart just dropped to my stomach, a curtain of tears came out. I ran off back to the hotel to pack up my stuff and leave. I’m flooding France and going to Miami, to visit Austin for the rest of the break.

I hope Cody gets a good birthday because I’m not there anymore. He doesn’t have a girlfriend anymore, he can suck faces on his new girlfriend when. I’m done, even though the drinks that were served at the party were spiked, I hope he realizes I’m not even here anymore. I’m just done.

Carter even got drunk too, I don’t know what happened to Alli either, but they’re going to realize I fled off to Miami.

I pulled out my phone and texted Alli:

L: dont worry about me...

She didn’t reply back immediately but I have to shut it off now because I’m leaving this country. I packed all of my bags, and left my hotel room that I was sharing with Carter. As I left the hotel and telling the front desk I was leaving and getting a cab, a ton of paparazzi.

“nearest airport please.” I asked in French. I handed the driver money and drove me to the airport. Eventually, the driver got me there safely and in one piece.

I went up to the front desk of the airport to fly me back to Miami.

“One-round ticket to Miami please.” I said taking out my money and handing it to the lady.

“That will be 250.00,” she said. I gave it to her and she gave me my ticket. I checked in my large luggage and went through the customs before entering the gate.

“Flight 150 now boarding to Miami, final call.” Announced a man calling everyone in. Everyone scattered through and I followed behind. I held on to my carry-on bag and faked smiled so it would look like I was excited for this trip.

This is it guys. I’m done. I can’t handle broken promises anymore, or trust. I’m sick of people changing and telling me that nothing bad is going to happen. Well, guess what, another stupid thing has happened.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

(Miami)

I exited out of the plane and scanned the crowd, I pulled out my cell phone to text Austin to come and pick me up.

L: hey austin, come and pick me up from the airport.

In a matter of seconds he replied back.

A: I was going to the airport to pick up the guys, why are you here in Miami? stopover or something? but yeah, I’ll pick you up.

L: not a stopover, I’ll tell you later.

A: okay.

I slid my cell phone back in my pocket and exited out the gate I was in. Ooh, I hope no one else finds me stranded and wondering why I’m not with anyone else.