Chapter 8.

Hi everyone! Update time! Yesssss, i am really excited for you guys to read this chapter! I know it's cheesy but hey! I worked on it and edited it!:) Idk how many chapters are left for this fanfic, but it'll be over soon :c sad! but, i'll be working on it all summer long! 

Just to be clear, i will be done writing my fanfics soon and I'll just be browsing through your guys' stories and not write anymore. I'm gonna be done writing soon. I don't know if i should continue writing and publishing my stories. 

What do you guys think? Comment below! Comment something nice and thoughtful and not anything rude. 

BTW, if you're wondering what Lindsay's cousin looks like, i'll post a pic of him and sorry if the pic is like widespread idk why it did that, but oh well. ;) 

Don't forget the usual, comment, fan, vote and favorite! You guys are amazing!:)

Muah!<3 xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as my friends left my house, my parents and I got ready to head off to the gym for our regular work-out sessions with our trainers at the gym. I really like my trainer Mila, she helps me get motivated and be active as possible. Mom and dad have Jerry their trainer they work out at the same time while I work out with Mila in a different time and different place of the gym.

“Lindsay! You coming?” hollers dad from the kitchen. I come out from my room dragging my duffel bag down the stairs and to the living room.

“I’m coming, I’m coming. Just let me get a water bottle.” I reply heading towards the kitchen and going to the fridge to get a water bottle.

I hurried up and followed my dad behind to finally get things off of my mind by working out.

“So Lindsay, we’re going to pick up Carter, Aunt Jessie, and Uncle Marvin from the airport today. They say that they needed a break from Chicago and they want to live with us for a while.” Says dad looking at his rear-view mirror.

“What about Carter? Doesn’t he have school?” I asked him.

“Nah, he doesn’t start college well actually, they’re moving here because he’s attending college here. He got a scholarship to UCLA. Lucky guy. ” Replies dad.

I haven’t seen Carter in such a long time, I know he’s older than me but he’s like my other best friend. Even though he’s 18 he still acts like a little kid.

“What time are we going to pick them up? I have the Justin Bieber concert to go to tonight.”

“Maybe around fourish, what time is the concert?”

“Not until 7:30, Cody’s still here and he does meet and greets so me and my friends are going to surprise him, and he doesn’t know anything about this yet.”

Dad nodded his head and chuckled.

“Bryan, do we have enough time to shower and get ready to pick up everyone? And is there stuff already like at their house?” mom asked dad as he started the engine.

“Brenda says that everything is already at the house and that they’re boarding already and my brother says that everything is going to be fine, relax honey we have enough time. Besides, I was planning something special later.” Added dad winking.

I pulled a disgusting look on my face. I didn’t want to know what else they do when I’m gone and it’s just too much when I’m around.

We drove over to Planet Fitness to get stuff out of our minds before this crazy night starts.