Chapter 11.

A/N:

Yeee! New update! I'm like updating everything so this one might a little bit longer i think? haha, but yeah! 

I hope you enjoy reading and grab the snacks and let's get to it!:)xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we finished a part of the movie and I don’t know how long it takes to shoot one scene but this one took forever! I messed up on a few lines and this one is in front of Chris Tucker who plays Toby Martin some random guy I become friends with. He kept on making these faces and expressions that made me laugh and not focus on my lines.

“Sorry! I can’t do this. Let me try one more time!” I exclaim calming myself and making a serious face. I try to say my lines but I end up laughing again.

The whole production crew starts laughing again because I messed up on a few lines.

It’s seven pm and I’m already getting tired. From the fake tears and the laughs, I just want to go home and talk to Cody about my day and how was his show.

And I’m pretty sure they are going to make a blooper complication about me and the whole cast messing up on their lines and other things.

“Toby, things are never gonna change and people that I love the most are constantly changing. And I don’t want things to change. I want things to be back the way that they are.” I say adding sadness to my lines.

“Awe, don’t worry baby girl. Everything is going to be fine after you fix things and put things back in place where they belong. You just have to figure out what’s to put back and what to throw away. Life is just like that.” Replies Chris as pulled me in for a hug.

“Things are going to be okay.” He added as he rubbed his hand up and down my arm.

“That’s a rap you guys! Loved this scene! Good job everyone! Lindsay, good job today! Couldn’t have asked for a better Bella. See you tomorrow morning.” Says the director patting my shoulder. I nod my head and walk over to my dad who was literally asleep the whole time.

“Dad.” I say poking his stomach.

“Is the filming over yet?” he asked looking around and yawning.

“We barely finished the scene with Chris. Are we still going out to dinner?” I reply back looking at myself in the mirror.

“Yup. I just texted mom to get ready and apparently she’s already ready. Do you get ready that fast?” dad said as he laughed and then putting his phone away.

“Yes dad. We get ready faster than you do.” I reply laughing and then walking over to the restroom to change out of my clothes.

I secretly take their clothes because I love my character’s style! It describes me! Sneakers, skinny jeans, beanies, snapbacks etc…

I wore the dark washed skinny jeans, white converses, and the ‘Keep Calm and Carry On’ blouse. And since my stylist curled my hair I think I’m gonna leave it for the night.

My dad is a huge fan of Chris Tucker and me, mom and dad watch his movies because it cracks us up so much. Especially when he plays in the Rush Hour movies with Jackie Chan.

The whole cast greets me their goodbyes and hugs before I leave and go out for the night.

“Hey Lindsay!” says Austin behind me before I left.